Someone PLEASE stop me from putting my life savings into this coin

Someone PLEASE stop me from putting my life savings into this coin.
I'm seriously considering going all in with everything I have. I CANT LIVE AS A WAGEKEK.

Please tell me something wrong with this coin.

It's run by neckbeards.

wagecuck.

Also the coin is ARK incase you don't know about it. If you haven't heard about it yet please read about it and tell me what you think. I would like a unbiased opinion.

Don't do something stupid like LONG TERM HODL FOR THE RICHES BOIZ

Find something that looks ready to go up A BIT, buy and get out quick with some nice gains

Rinse/repeat

just look at days up to days down ratio. this fucktard goes down 999.9990pct of the time like all coins on bittrex or polionecks

But when they finish the partnership with ETH it's going to moon..... right??

Has anybody else noticed that the same dude is posted this shit in every single thread?

Hey dude. We get it. You have some heavy bags. Sorry you bought ATH, don't blame the exchange.

except ark is up alot since it began in late march... ark has been far more stable than even btc, if you've held, that is

Put it into TrueFlip.
Come back in end of November for x15 gains.

How much do you have OP? I invested $13k on ARK... gonna retire in 5 years.

fffffuck your mother nigger. I dont hold this shit. i dont carry bags. I measure everything . eth 400 now 20. neo 50pllllus now 42. omg down for days. ark down gnt down tenx lost 50pct in two weeks. bch down from 900 last week to 630. everything goes down almost everyday faggot ark is a shitshow going down everyday

Did you have a stroke?

ARK is overvalued already
get in AVA ico, much cheaper, much more potential for gains

Pretty sure that's an advantage.

>Eth developed by a skeletal autistic Russian
>btc developed by an anonymous, possibly Japanese dood

>ARK
>main dev used satellites for oceanic mapping for the European commission
>Mike was main dev at crypti, left to start ark with said satellite mapping guy

Point is id rather stake my money with a knowledgeable neckbeard and double my money, than buy into chinkcoins and shitty icos that are being investigated by the sec

Didn't literally today they just assblasted all the scam icos?

People really think this will 10x?

delusional desu

This shitcoin doesn't do anything

I do hold Ark but if you want honest doubts, here's one.

The Blocknet project is basically Ark but years ahead of them in development. It has almost no hype or marketing (how often to you see it discussed on here?) but is only around 6 months away from having a UI for a trustless decentralised exchange.

Now, there's a possibility (no guarantee) that Blocknet will be absolutely massive. The first true DEX.

If that's the case, will people still be happy to hold Ark bags for months or years while they wait for Ark to do something the Blocknet is doing already?

The answer is maybe. Ark has much more hype and much more of a "community" around it, so maybe in the long run it will come out on top.

But either way this is something to be mindful of.

Today yesterday, depends where you are. Main dev Francois had his pitch at Fintech first and blasted icos because of how shitty and non-dependant on tech they are. The pitches that followed him after were then ICOs

Don't be homeless when Antifa's in your town.

Are they rapey?

I'm invested in both BLOCK & ARK, and I think both will be successful in their own right, but ARK has way more room for growth. Blocknet is basically two guys working on it, who take FOREVER to get anything done. They've been working on it for 3 years or some shit.

Ark however has been around for a few months and they're already catching up to Blocknet and have already surpassed them in some ways, like the fact that they have the best wallet in crypto that any normie can use with ease.

As you said Ark also has the marketing edge & also has a large passionate community, which is half the battle already won. Ark Is one many people's radar now as the possible next big thing since Ethereum, so all it will take is one or two big bits off good news and this thing will go to the moon.

that's a sound strategy, chump
what could go wrong when one puts all eggs into one basket?

All you need is NEO, BNB, BAT, IOTA, and OMG to retire. Why get anything else?

this is exactly why they'll succeed.

4.7k here. should be enough for a Penthouse.

6.2k. a penthouse and then another little house.

Lol autistic buzz lightyear-posting beta can't stand the thought of going to a JOB TO DO ACTUAL REAL WORK BOO-HOO BABY WANTS TO STAY HOME WITH HIS VIDYA

Geez la weez my dude.