Win btc

Send btc to

1NoGx69CvE4Bg5YNiQWDdLoTYtZjgtFsLn

First person to get trips gets any donations sent to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1NoGx69CvE4Bg5YNiQWDdLoTYtZjgtFsLn
escrowmybits.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get

sent;)

Wow just sent 100k thanks OP

Check here to see the current total
blockchain.info/address/1NoGx69CvE4Bg5YNiQWDdLoTYtZjgtFsLn

Somebody send a donation please

Almost cute how naive you are op, I picture you sitting for hours at your desk thinking of this genius plan to earn some free bitcoin. Sadly we are way too Jewish to fall for this scam on biz

No scam, i will deliver.

nice just observed 100k

Someone set up a legit eth smart contract to do this, keep 1% of fund, profit

this guy is full of shit but roll

fukn lol

I am not keeping any of it. Will send 100% to trips winner.

Rolling

If no donations are received before someone rolls trips, the game is over and is a failed experiment.

Someone out there must trust a complete stranger on biz! Show your trust and donate today!

I'll just send what I would have sent to you to whoever rolls trips and I suggest everyone else do the same :)

Ok, but usually people just say it but don't deliver. I am acting as the trusted escrow service.

alright trip roll here we go

hi im here to collect my btc

Rolling

sent ;)

Hey OP you are the biggest pajeet of all time also heres the trips oy vey where's my money?

Nope, balance is still 0.

nice try pajeet

Hmm if only there was a decentralized blockchain that could handle smart contracts with dapps already made that have publicly funded lottery drawings JUST like this one...

I wonder if that exists physically in our realm. You know, as opposed to ETHereally

uh huh

Rolling cause I'm literally broke

this is an experiment to see if even 1 biz bro has enough faith to donate.

rolling

plz me

still looking for at least 1 faithful donor

I'll give you 1 bitbean

If this scam actually works, and people really donate money to this address... we'll see this spammed on Veeky Forums every fucking day for months.

don't worry, doesn't look promising.

Rolling

Ok, don't think this is gonna work. Game over.

Hello please yes sir please donnate butkone munny for a social experiment this is a once in a lifetime offer, I offer you today sir please send bitcon 2 this address and I can promise you 100000000% return if you just send betcenn yes sir thank you please sir I like curry please send bobs and vegane pochur

I will now return to my job refilling inks. No faithful biz bros here.

Watch this roll

chek'em

It's over. Stop bumping this thread.

But no one rolled trips. Also, what's the minimum transfer amount you can send?

F

giv

sent. heres a roll

Tongue my asshole

Rolling

Fuck this shit, im trying to build a house for my senpai, already laying cinder blocks, wood, and pipes and sceptic and power lines ran to it are not cheap.

Send some BTC this way if you want to make a anons day, and since everyone else is begging.

1KdsrZRXCwFJeKBVa8kzjtGtbZbqvVyLBa

Checkem!

Checked

escrowmybits.com/
Send the money to an escrow at least you fucking pajeet

Ur a fag now pay me

check my trips and send me 5 btc

again you homo scammer

nice, sent 100k