Is NEO going to be shut down for US buyers? Doesn't it qualify as a security since it pays out dividends (GAS)???

Is NEO going to be shut down for US buyers? Doesn't it qualify as a security since it pays out dividends (GAS)???

100% it will get shut down. Trump is against Chyna.

DELETE THIS NOW

CHINKS AND NEETS BTFO

not just NEO, there are thousands of crypto that could end up being declared securities. and then the exchanges might exit scam on all of us.

Isnt neo better than eth cuz its easier and uses C

Haha retarded. So much money for them to get taxes, you think they give a fuck? Worst case they create a "crypto tax"

DELETE DUDE HOLY FUCK FUCKING DELETE

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

creative FUD op, but no

DELET YOURE ACCOUNT

>what is a VPN

nvd i just transferred all my neo to eth go ahead and bump this shit family

Why not? Any specific reason you disagree?

>What is tax evasion
>What is an audit

They can't audit assets that don't exist :^)

Honestly, how'd they be able to prove you own NEO?

why are americans not allowed to buy securities, what is the law they breaking

Fuuuucklkkk fuuuuuuucjk jvjfjdsjhsshshdjfjjfndmfkffkieeuhwei giufzsxzud giigfidueiieiekrflfllggkvkgiigkgiffi iffkkdksskdkfljpuozrieujwxjckglphoh KILL ME ogystoatkyglxldhhdlhzldleueludlhxcnfjhdlglstslltssltxgllchvlulfz rkxryktxllczclzclzzlckyrrylrylrlyryl

this must be the last minute push to get all americucks out of NEO before they let it moon to $400 lol

subpoena exchange information on the trade where you bought neo, get IP
subpoena VPN company facilitating IP, get your address
get a court order to raid your house, fuck your mom
the leave

The jew overlords are reeeeeeing because we now have a way to store money that they can't find or take.

>bitcoin has existed for a decade
>suddenly becomes a legal matter when it's worth a lot of money

fuck jews. fuck bankers
fuck THE SYSTEM

OP. You can buy securities. You just CAN'T buy ICOs that are securities. two different situations.

Right... but they know I have coins in the first place... how?

Are you unironically implying that I'm going to cash out to fiat?

DON'T BUY NEO
THE FEDS WILL RAID YOUR FUCKIGN HOUSE
lol

They don't need to know you have coins. They just have to get ALL of the trading data from the exchange.
Then filter by XXXX ICO. or, NEO ico. Then filter by country.

ta da. Don't tell me the exchange won't do it. Look at what they were able to do to btc-e

Bring it on, gubberment. You say I can't buy ANS
/ NEO? You'll have to pry em from my cold dead hands.

I was hoping you were a yankee

What do you think about Proof Of Stake? Is that not in a sense the same as earning a dividend?

HODL.
The SEC isn't saying you can't buy them as they are now. They're saying you can't buy the ICO, if you're american. Cause they know americans are too stupid to actually invest money/have freedom.
>tfw you're american

>they're going to scan every exchange for every transaction on every coin
>on the suspicion that I MIGHT own cryptocurrency
>then track the IP of the computer I use at work that has a generic ID not attached to any specific person
>that connects through a VPN
>to the company network 800 miles away
>to find the transaction I made
>purchasing a coin with Ethereum
>that I transferred from a wallet
>that was mined from through a different VPN
>to obtain the coin that is now in cold storage

okie doke

it's not that we can't own them, it's just that the exchanges would need to go through all these costly regulations in order to sell them, which leads to them possibly shutting down and stealing everyone's money.

Literally the fucking reason crypto can't be stopped even if the powers that be wanted to, they really can't stop it.

This makes me go any buy more NEO u FUD doctor shills bitch fuck

Couldn't resist posting pic related

Lot of fucking BS here as usual.

US retail clients (that means retards like you lot) are not able to be sold securities on the primary market (meaning private placements and also includes ICOs). Deemed or assessed sophisticated investors can be sold on the primary market but none of you fucking fags qualify so don't worry.

On the SECONDARY market, meaning exchanges, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. The only issue is going to be in regards to taxation.

Stop being fucking retarded.