>Pope Urban VI
>Pope Benedict IX
>Mary Queen of Scots

The guy who shot James Garfield.

>cw lewis
Explain

Willy

CONRAD VON HOTZENDORF

“Here is a paper with which, if I cannot whip Bobbie Lee, I will be willing to go home.”

>Elagabalus
>implying you wouldn't
Kys

Picking on WW1 generals is way too fucking easy.

>Maintaining high morale is the most important part of modern warfare
>High morale is achieved by ruthlessly punishing anybody who complains

What did he mean by this? (Also applies to Cadorna but I thought I'd got for a less obvious example).

NO BULLY WILLY

I became a lot more sympathetic to Willy after reading about what his mom did to him, that fucking cunt. No wonder he was always angry.

explaine

>I prefer Lee to Johnston. The former is too cautious and weak under grave responsibility–personally brave and energetic to a fault, he yet is wanting in moral firmness when pressed by heavy responsibility and is likely to be timid and irresolute in action.
Lmao

Basiliscus ruined the East-West attempt to dislodge the Vandals from Africa because he was a retard who believed Genseric wanted to negotiate. Then he led a coup and deposed his brother-in-law and proceeded to be a terrible emperor on top of it. Probably the single dumbest man of any importance in Roman history. The only one who comes close is Maximinus Thrax.

>ITT: Bumbling idiots of history

youtube.com/watch?v=V2cBQpswb2M

He wanted to have sex with her and she refused

>>the "Leave Austria to me!" guy
who?

Boudicca

I'm assuming Luigi Cadorna.

give me the quick rundown

The fact that this guy got to reign for 45 years pretty much doomed the PLC.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago

>"the Austrian Front will break any second now, there's no way they'll hold out another day." says increasingly nervous Field Marshal for the 11th time

Winston "Hitler's incompetence is secret plan" Churchill
> fucking gallipoli
> support fascists untill they fucked his shit then suddenly started sucking stalins cock
> An embarrassing retreat of ground forces that would have for sure been decimated if hitler didnt sperg out on his generals is somehow a win in his book. Que major motion picture.
> Literally all he brings to the table is being sassy

>start threads
Man what a loophole.

>An embarrassing retreat of ground forces that would have for sure been decimated if hitler didnt sperg out on his generals is somehow a win in his book. Que major motion picture.

not only that, but had they been caught literally anywhere else than Dunkirk/Calais, for example upper belgium. It wouldn't have gone that well no matter how much effort the brits put into it.

>> Literally all he brings to the table is being sassy
the quintessential brit

>ywn be the emperor of Rome and get your boipucci pounded whenever you want

Why even live

Is there a more relatable German?

This

Drooler from birth

she refused to fuck her creepy german son

Luigi Cadorna, responsible for pic related

>The Italian Army was headed by Luigi Cardona, a sort of savage in uniform, who seriously advocated for such draconian measures as killing 1 of every 10 men in units that failed to perform to his expectations

>Paraphrase: "A World Undone" by G.J. Meyer

No other general in the book is subjected so such pointed criticism as Luigi. The author's revulsion seems to grow more apparent during each successive battle of the isonzo. He really was a monster, it seems, even by the standards of the day.

>Arian Christianity

no please explain to me how the FATHER and the SON were somehow co-existent for eternity...mainstream Christianity is literately against the idea of familial lineage

Jail or medal!

Jail or medal!

>Charles the 1st
Charles always amazes me, how the fuck could a man who too kthe throne be so fucking stupid in regards to running the nation? How could a man be so fucking stupid that despite nobody really wanting to kill him, he ends up dead anyway?

>mainstream Christianity is literately against the idea of familial lineage

It's more like lineage doesn't matter, which it doesn't. Sorry /pol/tard

I really don't understand why he wasn't fired much sooner in the war. Plenty of better generals were dismissed for lesser failures.

archive.is/2Jgel

tl;dr

>born with paralyzed arm due to botched birth
>starts fetishizing his mom's hands in letters
>mom's response to his letter is correcting his grammar
>fastforward
>British medic fails to cure his dad's throat cancer
>dad die
>a few years later spills his spaghetti in an address to the British people