good as fuck
every reward halving of bitcoin makes the price skyrocket

>MINERS REKT

you mean miner's payday!!

cheap video cards soon

Difficulty just skyrocket from 1750THS to 2000THS
TODAY WILL BE ALL GREEN

when is this gonna go down?

I don't play with stocks, but would shorting AMD be a good idea?

Double dubs has a point

PoS incoming

All this means is a double in the price And mining will remain profitable

>there is going to be no dip
>wasted time waiting for nothing

Holy shit I've been in that mall

>a single autistic 20-something can change the block reward in a """decentralized""" network

really....makes ya tink..

Lets kill em! ETH not need Vitalik
t. miner

before make change Vitalik mus get aprivment of exchangers

why will the price go up, explain like I'm a black woman.

Costs 60% more to produce

He can't, the network can

ok I get it.

anyhow, sold 1/2 my omg and bought eth

hope you anons are right

Even a 2x price wouldn't flip BTC, which it has already tried to, I think it's ETHs turn now for a bit of upward movement

By the way any significant increases in price will get the attention of EVERYONE who's heard of crypto, it is possible for it to rocket

It be go up coz the Lawd be watchin

I don't know, how long have we been waiting for "ETH's turn" now?
Yeah, it's moving a little, but look at the volume. It's as pathetic as ever. I predict more nothing.

can Vitalik decrease the blockreward anytime he chooses?

And every time he does the price of ETH skyrockets? What's preventing him from reducing the reward to 0.001ETH?

>And every time he does the price of ETH skyrockets? What's preventing him from reducing the reward to 0.001ETH?
that's what PoS does

Uh, people lose faith in ETH? He's not a retard he and his team make smart decisions they're not gonna game the system and ruin everything they've worked for especially when they already have tons of money + fame without doing retarded manipulating shit like that

He can not do it by himself. My understanding is that he ia the software maintainer meaning he authorizes updates to the code base. It's still up to the clients to run the new software. The clients ultimately make the decision in a decentralized network.

Does that make sense?

So if he makes a decision the rest of the clients don't like, then ETH splits?

Where did he confirm anything? this just looks like a discussion. also it would be 5->3 not 5->2, its 40% reduction

Vitalik is a bitch who sold out his ass you faggots. ETH's sole purpose is to kick off BTC of the throne. Same can be said about BCH. Both are desperate attempts to fuck up our little cryptospace but they won't succeed. ETC is the real ETH by the way for any idiot who still hasn't figured it out.

The network always reserves the right to hard fork.

>ETH's sole purpose is to kick off BTC of the throne.
>ETC is the real ETH
To ETC with it's communist manifesto will dethrone bitcoin got it.

>ETH's sole purpose is to kick off BTC of the throne.
But ETHs some purpose wasn't that though. Vitalik saw that blockchains could be used for many applications, not just money. You remember namecoin? It was a decentralized domain name system. The reason namecoin didn't take off was because it only did this one thing. Vitalik has created a platform that anyone can add to, thereby giving new blockchain applications a chance to live so that they don't go the way of namecoin. ETH will overthrow BTC for this reason