Tfw get to sleep at ease and comfortably every night while investing in ethereum

>tfw get to sleep at ease and comfortably every night while investing in ethereum

>meanwhile NEO bagholders are in full force shilling on every forum including Veeky Forums to get people to buy their trash memecoin, when they aren't making pink wojak threads

DAMN it feels cozy to be an eth holder

I can assure you, we NEO holders are even more /comfy/, knowing our coin is poised for insane growth unlike ETH, and oh, our coin actually gives us dividends. :)

I share those feels.

Think about it ETH foundation HQ is in Switzerland and was founded by a Canadian, while ANS HQ is in china and founded by a chink. Easy decision on who to invest

Merely hopes and dreams of being ETH

both sides insecure af

investing based on racism
no way that could go wrong

I don't think ETH will be pulling a 10x anytime soon either, but it has mountains more weight behind it than NEO. Long term there is no doubt ETH is still clearly the best value

You're a white male.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

We don't dream of being ETH. We're already better than ETH, and it won't take very long for the market to realize it :).

I don't know why you people talk yourself into this trash. ETH has already secured its position, if you want 10x look for another coin. The market doesn't put another 28 billion into some 2nd rate variant, find something feasible and shill that

>t. guy who has not researched the differences between NEO and ETH at all
the big 3 cryptos are now BTC, ETH, and NEO. i'm sorry if you are insecure about sharing the spotlight with NEO, but you'll just have to get used to it :)

>technically superior

Yet BTC continues to pull further and further away

why can't you just accept that NEO is going to be bigger in China than ETH? does this really make you so insecure to admit?

Because why would it be? Chinese government is already working with ETH, chinese people already know ETH, why do they give a shit about NEO and why does anybody else? The whole chink ETH thing is a fucking meme

China values homegrown tech, whether you want to admit it or not. ETH is from a creepy russian skeleton. They're gonna want something made by a proud Chinese man like Da Hongfei. Smart investors see this, dude...

I understand the angle, I just don't see it keeping pace, NEM has made far more inroads and still remains mostly stuck

THEY SEE ME HODL'den
THEY
H A T E N
A
T
E
N
TRYNA CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY

>sleeping easy while bagholding a scam coin

that just means you are dumb user

lmao, comparing NEO to NEM. whatever dude. you shall see.

Stop posting this bitch

i hold ark

Not so easy. Switzerland and Canada have the buy force of a small chink village

I'm having a little trouble reading ether tonight. All it's been doing is going up this week and I'm not seeing any curves forming. When is it going to start coming back down or even even out.

why not

You weren't here in late July when eth got hacked and their Network crashed several times, right? And the price dropped to $185...

netword never got hacked you dumb fuck. ETH went down to 185 because bitcoin went down taking the whole market with him