THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING COIN THAT HASNT MOONED FUCK DAMN THIS SHIT

THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING COIN THAT HASNT MOONED FUCK DAMN THIS SHIT

Im in the green OP. maybe you entered at a shit time ;^)

It did moon from ICO

This floor looks nice, hopefully it'll break out soon.

You're not gonna make it, OP.

I am patience itself.

Don't worry, it'll moon in 10 years or so once the idea is viable and accepted

only coin I didn't make net profit from yet, so I'm still holding
I believe in the idea of BAT and the devs as well
Just hold user you're going to make it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT WHERE DO I PUT THIS

right where your ads were

People don't like privacy,directly paying out of pocket for internet content or change their browser (it took the biggest internet company a ton of effort to promote Chrome). Not even millennials like that shit. This shit has no future

I bought 2k at ico and I'm just holding it forever

I own this, Aragon, and Bancor...

that's because I went all in on BAT at launch

share my pain

Why did Brave move from BTC to BAT?

when it stopped being a shitcoin propped up by faggots

This is a meme coin

I have 51k BAT. I could really use a moon to like... $10

it will hit $5 this year

Delete this. I'm still accumulating you fuck.

Lol, no. 5 billion in market cap? If only. It will hit $0.40 - 0.50 though.

BAT and Monaco are the only cryptos that I'm excited to actually use outside of investing. Therefore I'm holding both
>get rewarded to browse the internet
>advertisers net significantly more money
>great dev team
hold forever

>1,000,000,000 supply
>$207,879,000 market cap
i dont think it have a chance to moon

Don't worry. It will moon as soon as you sell it.

I just downloaded the mobile browser today. I love not having to see ads anymore. Rumor has it that they will be enabling payments for viewing ads in the future. If this is true I guarantee you that every Chinese and Indian will have this on their phone or computer.

I wish had more money to buy more bat, this shit is going moon in September

I like the idea behind BAT, but they are diving into google territory which still sounds like a horribly idea to me.

I think it's a mid range hold. End of year you will be in spacesuit. Investing in the guy who coded java script in like 10 days and then did Mozilla isn't a bad thing

>what is adblock/ublock

Good luck getting adblock on your non-rooted android or iShit.

It hasn't even been implemented yet you mongoloids. Can't really gauge it until then. It might not moon but it will almost certainly rise from 21 cents. Backed by a quality browser and great team just hodl the fucking thing

>what is mozilla firefox

Is this shit only ever gonna work on this one browser? If so then this is a long shot holy shit

If you read the FAQ like a normal person you'd see that they are looking into making apps that accomplish the same thing on other browsers.

OP if you didn't get into ICO or that day there was enver any point

Since it tanked after hitting the exchanges, has the low ever hit the original ico levels?

I think the more important thing to take away here is that eventually you will be paid to view ads. Can you just imagine all of the Pajeets that will be using this?

>The maker of Mozilla is in the boss of the BAT project.
You fucked up bad man

I see it as a positive because people are starting to get pretty suspicious of google's monopoly. see damore, youtube cleansing, etc.

guys BAT is mooning !! BUY

IT'S MOONING

$1.50 by mid-September with the release of Mercury, screencap this

i just spent the last 5 hours learning basic chart analytics and it looks like it's going to go up a bit more from where it is right now (5000) for sure. if you can buy more or were in before 5100 i think you're safe for a few hours at least

The fact that Brave browser is already out and works well puts this coin literally lightyears ahead of half of the other shit coins out there

couple that with a fucking ridiculous dev team

you'd be a fool not to be holding this through at least november.

Just bought 400, am I doing it right?

No, you need minimum 50k.

Just finished accumulating the other day. Dis gon' be gud. It was pretty obvious a lot of people were keeping that price down, but it's finally starting to break through.

buy the dip

It was in a perma-moon from the start, allow me to explain:

>1,000,000,000 BAT supply
>16,524,937 current BTC supply
>BAT supply divided by BTC supply = 60.51
>This means that in terms of supply, you should view 60 BAT as 1 coin
>BAT current price: $0.2186 USD
>0.2186 * 60.51 = 13.23

>tfw you realize BAT is actually valued $13.23 USD
>tfw you realize BAT started trading at $10 USD
>if you hold less than 60 bat you hold nothing

It is potentially a 10-20 billion dollar market in 5 years. There is risk there, but money can't turn over that quickly, and clearly each BAT will be worth more than a dollar if it makes it.

>BAT supply divided by BTC supply = 60.51
>This means that in terms of supply, you should view 60 BAT as 1 coin

it's just a way to normalize the stupid BAT supply and bring it to more familiar numbers and prices.

Whales who control 75% of the supply are still unloading their supply op be patient.

Thanks! Just bought 600k

>not buying 6 million

oy vey

I don't follow this logic at all. That is like readjusting BITCOIN prices in 2012 for the total number of BITCOIN that would ever be mined. I really don't understand this logic.

Also, if this is the future of internet advertising, 1 billion coins isn't that much.