/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Stop Pumping Shit Penny Stocks Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3182742

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9IaplRrm4
ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/?fuseaction=list&n=10&adv=0&coteId=&year=&number=&version=F&dateFrom=&dateTo=&serviceId=&documentType=&title=tivozanib&titleLanguage=&titleSearch=EXACT&sortBy=NUMBER&sortOrder=DESC&language=en
investing.com/news/economy-news/yellen-keeps-quiet-about-interest-rates,-balance-sheet-reduction-522482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm probably going to get fucked by XIV again tomorrow

Everyone check out ADMS. They just got approved for the only drug treating Parkinson's disease, not for everyone but it'll change lives. Also this is for MNKD shill, made a quick buck and repaying the favor. Love to see people here actually making money.

Just look for a good entry into ADMS, tough to say if it'll continue to soar or pull back tomorrow.

Anyone else get logged out of their app for no reason and can't log back in?

>Stop Pumping Shit Penny Stocks Edition

>I swear, officer, I didn't know that user was the CFO of that company!

yes

nvm now its back but graphs arent loading

Oh great, let me hop into my time machine so I can buy it before it spiked in AH!

Relax guy, this thing will soar regardless. Plenty of gains to be had still.

Seriously if you did 10 seconds of research you'd see how big the drug will be. Shit just got approved and the stock soared, imagine when sales and positive news roll in. It's like you hate money

It'll hit its peak at open and drop the rest of the day.

I've seen this movie 100 times before

I have 8k in my account.

My car payments are $290 a month.
I have 8k left on my car payments.

I'm all-in on $NAK with potential partnership on the way which can net me anywhere between $22k-$81k within the next month.

Do I sell and pay off my car, or ride it for the gamble?

Say it ain't so.

The "smart" move would be paying off the loan, and then investing the money you would have used for the payments.

But goddamn it those NAK gainz look tasty. Im considering dropping another couple hundred on it tomorrow

>NAK
Should i get on it? And what are projected gains?

Missed it multiple times 1.39 til yesterday at 1.70. Been watching an d know about getting approval for mining in Alaska but nothing else.

Who's ready for another bloody Friday??? 1.5 hrs until the streets run red. Let's gooooooooooo!

NO STOP.

I WANT TO SELL MY STOCKS TO GET SOME CASH TO PLAY WITH MEME STOCKS WITH BUT I CAN'T UNTIL THEY'RE UP.

You want money for meme stocks. Boy do I have an opportunity for you!

Well your investment in NAK should have a higher return on investment than the juice on the loan for the car. Leave the money in NAK.

We multibagging it?

how high will CERC get this am?

It's tough to say. We will either multi-bag or we won't, but its a 50% chance to get a 400-500% pay out. I will take that bet more often than I won't.

long term holding NMM TNP and SWN. All oil stocks, all near lows.

[some random analyst] says AMD has a medium term price target of $18. Whaddaya think?

DMTX this am! anyone still holding??

19 minutes to bell.

Anyone willing to play with fire this morning? I'm sure RTNB will move like crazy again today.

>tfw still bagholding AMD since 14.10

just fucking kill me already

I'm in then.

Bought TGB at 1.19 a few weeks ago and now I don't know what to do

Quick, post your trading playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9IaplRrm4

$aveo
Today or Monday their drug gets approval from the EC. This is the final countdown before launch.
ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/?fuseaction=list&n=10&adv=0&coteId=&year=&number=&version=F&dateFrom=&dateTo=&serviceId=&documentType=&title=tivozanib&titleLanguage=&titleSearch=EXACT&sortBy=NUMBER&sortOrder=DESC&language=en

Appears to be approval either way. The timeline is within 67 days of CHMP approval the EC has to make a decision.

Not bad.

Go XIV go!

Someone tell me why BABA is trending down.

3 cents away from breaking even on my NAK bags. should i hold longer? seems to have momentum

MNKD got me in the green lads

You're gonna carry that weight.

ABIL did another thing, 3 days in a row for this little guy. Time to kick him out of my portfolio.

I'm mad as fuck that my broker doesn't list meme stocks.

How do you pick these little boomers anyway?

>Stop Pumping Shit Penny Stocks Edition
you're kidding right? thats what robinhood general is for and has been for a couple years...

Its a fun wild ride

Daily DXTR reminder. Get in now before we fill the gap back up above $1. FDA approval for other organ use incoming soon. Possible buyout coming soon.

Yeah I dumped at open though in that nice bull run.

AMDS is still running, didn't see it coming. Pull back eventually.

It's really sad, there's butt loads of money to be made in stocks around $5-$20, theyre some of my most lucrative trades. That and properly played IPO's.

I don't remember where I found this company, but when I first saw what they did I posted in this thread,bought some and been holding for a week or two.

Name some

Hope you guys made a little in MNKD

NAK is fucking roaring still

ABIL
Why didnt you mention it?

Gush

Linda widh i had robinhood gold so i could get more NAK

>NAK

I said I was going in weeks ago. I even mentioned it again Wednesday.

AKCA AIRG ADMS

Pic related was when I only had a few g's

Tons of support in the L2 for NAK, think it's building to break resistance.

whats a good entry point for ULTA?

$4

$3.50

Apologises.

Why didnt I sell yesterday.

Poor fag here

I only have about 1k
Idc about losing it, should I invest all in one stock? Spreading doesn't seem to get me anywhere but I'm new at this.

NAK

Put it all in DXTR

It all counts.

I'm pretty sure everybody in this thread is holding some NAK right now I mean it's really overbought, but targets are like $6-$9 so if you don't care waiting weeks or months to sell that's probably what I would recommend.

investing.com/news/economy-news/yellen-keeps-quiet-about-interest-rates,-balance-sheet-reduction-522482

Market seems be becoming more and more skeptical about the fed raising rates in December, as Yellen made pretty much no mention towards monetary policy in speech. More details will probably be released around September 20th. Precious metals experiencing some volatility (and I think will eventually drop down somewhat within the next few weeks, especially if more specific details on balance sheet reduction are released).

But, overall, they seem to showing greater upward movement. Gold might start to break out of this $1300 resistance point it's been having trouble, on it's next upswing.

If wage inflation data keeps being shit, then the dollar will likely suffer and gold/silver will definitely become very bullish at that point.

Strap in NAKboyz. We're taking off.

Yo should i average up on NAK? I only have 119 shares of it but i want more

I've also been lurking here for a month and I don't get this meme

Still tempted to do it doh lol

Nak actually isnt a meme. The EPA is cucking them from their sweet ores

I see

Fuck it let's do this

Its highly speculative. Something about new partnerships in the works.

Could go south fast but if you get in low you can ride the hype.

Someone fix baba

>Market starting to dip mid-morning on Friday

party's over

I think I'm going to use my last day trade on JDST today. All proceeds will be put into accumulating more NAK.

Should sold CEI a couple days ago bro

Alright boys we in at 57.49 lets see if we can grab a couple shekels shorting gold.

Should I go in on this dip? (PIRS)

Homedepot is going to go on a nice run with this hurricane hitting the coast

They're sabotaging NAK.

Implying its not gonna moon

>NAK

Now that tech is dead, what sector is due to boom in the long term?

Please no memes

Reload time.

Defense.

I own 16 shares of NAK

Basically a millionaire

>buys NAK
>dips

Dont worry guy. Im still in like 250 shares @1.80

fuckin gold is lit RN

$VMW its gonna hit $110 by this monday

Im going to make fun of you cause you have less shares than me so that means you are more poor than me even though i am also poor. Haha look at the poor kid guys.

515 at 1.85

I'm sure it'll get pumped this afternoon

Yep. Im gonna try to keep my weak hands at bay until later on

>1000 in NAK
>2000 in APVO

what have I done

Fucking NAK hit my limits!!!! I refuse to be a Market Cuck.

Sat on the captain's seat of the moon mission.

>he uses limits on meme stock

What are you a pussy?

not your DD thats forsure.

kek

Why the fuck is APVO tanking in the first place? All the other therapeutics are booming.