Kyber scalp yo

Kyber just posted their token sale terms blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-terms-overview-de031ce9738e

TL;DR Bancor 2.0

fuck these KYC faggots

>bacdor 2.0

What a compelling argument!

how are you ameribros going to pass the KYC?

fuk u

the fuck is a KYC?

Know Your Customer

You'll need to show ID and probably selfie with ID

They are raising 200 000 ETH. This is 66 million dollar market cap.

Because we are in a bubble, this will probably 2x after the ico, but I don't believe this will be a 10x coin

>Because we are in a bubble, this will probably 2x after the ico, but I don't believe this will be a 10x coin

Should the hype pump it up at least a bit, with so many people not going thru KYC and if Americans are allowed or not...so FOMO? Just askin...

If u are able to pass the KYC, then this ico is a no brainer and free money, gl

Yeah but you know how people think here, going up 100% isn't considered BALLER enough anymore...

Maybe.

But I just read that 100 000 ETH worth of tokens have already been distributed to investors and the team. This means that the investors already have 50% of the tokens and are ready to dump.

It'd free money, but we're talking just a couple of ETH here. There is no way you gonna get lambo money from this.

And this is why this whole cryptoworld will see red, pretty soon

just fucking lol at that retard from the other thread who ran around collecting passports from 20 friends/family members. This ICO is absolute fucking dogshit. Enjoy your poverty gains investing in a project that won't have a product until 2018 where it will be stomped out by ethfinex and OAX

Not a x10 after ICO mainly because it's a 0.55$ coin already, but the use on the platform seems good.

I would say x3 or x4 after ICO easy.

You either missed the Whitelist or sitting in Trumpland, feelsbad :(

There is no way this will have a 300 million market cap without a product. Shit, 0x will have an exchange by the end of this month and it's only 180 million.

60 mil? What a joke.

>I would say x3 or x4 after ICO easy.

Elaborate. I think you're shilling.

The cap should have been 22 mil. Fuck these kikes.

B-b-b-b-but....

>TL;DR Bancor 2.0

Nowhere near bancor territory, but at that cap I wouldn't try for quick dump with this, if you buy you'd better like it enough to hodl

hahahah that was me. stay poor ameribro ;)