Why do nordcucks pretend that greeks, egyptians and romans looked like them?

Why do nordcucks pretend that greeks, egyptians and romans looked like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't Achilles described as having golden hair though.

Jealous that Greeks were building empires while nordcucks were living in huts.

let me guess, Alexander was also blonde

If anyone thinks that they were nordics then he's a retard, but a lot of characters in the epics are described as blonde.

This.

>blonde=nordic
It was just less hot in the mediterranean in ancient times, hence hair was lighter

Probably because England was fascinated with Greek mythology and architecture, but was working from incomplete marble statues. If you look at a lot of classical painting, the heroes have very Greek faces, but are paler than a ghost. Or maybe it's because they could only see people in relation to themselves. Or it might have something to do with the church. Whatever it was, it's informed the modern perception of the ancient Greeks.

What?

WE WUZ SPARTANS N SHIT

WE
E

WE

>"And golden-haired (khrysokomes) Dionysos made blonde-haired Ariadne
Hesiod, Theogony 947 ff (trans. Evelyn-White) (Greek epic C8th or C7th B.C.) :
>his blonde hair made him the cynosure of all eyes.
Apuleius, The Golden Ass 10. 30 ff (trans. Walsh) (Roman novel C2nd A.D.) :
>"Fair-haired Akhilleus (Achilles) dwelling in Philyra's halls,
Pindar, Nemean Ode 3. 43 ff :
>"The wise son of Philyra [Kheiron (Chiron)] often says of him, touching his [Akhilleus (Achilles)] blond head:
Bacchylides, Fragment 27 (trans. Campbell, Vol. Greek Lyric IV) (Greek lyric C5th B.C.) :
>the blonde goddess [Demeter] came."
Ovid, Fasti 4. 417 (trans.Boyle) (Roman poetry C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.) :
>O much implored, art's parent, blue-eyed maid."
Orphic Hymn 32 to Athena (trans. Taylor) (Greek hymns C3rd B.C. to 2nd A.D.) :
>"I saw that the statue of Athena had blue eyes
Pausanias, Description of Greece 1. 14. 6 (trans. Jones) (Greek travelogue C2nd A.D.) :
>"Lord [Dionysos], with whom Eros the subduer and the blue-eyed Nymphai,
Anacreon, Fragment 357 (trans. Campbell, Vol. Greek Lyric II) (C6th B.C.) :
> this let her lay upon the knees of fair-haired Athene
HOMER THE ILIAD BOOK 6, TRANSLATED BY A. T. MURRAY

Achilles is golden-haired in the Illiad

>refuted with evidence
>spam retarded memes
Case closed.

I have no reason to believe anything but the actual north was "Nordic", but we're both white and european. And that's our connection, not "all of us were blonde xdd" - not that that'd mean anything.

Sw*de

There is a difference between celtic savagery and roman civilization.

Agreed, but does that have anything to do with mediterraneans being blonde, user?

>They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

>the blonde goddess [Demeter] came."
heh

Turks fucked the white out of Greeks.

Their big dicks rammed deep into the waiting gashes of white Hellenic women.

800 years of spurting Turkic semen turned them brown.

For everyone wondering about blonde heroes.

Just like with modern Greeks, dark hair was the norm but blonde hair did exist amongst the Greek population as well. It was a minority but prized trait.

So much so that blonde hair dyeing was also fairly common; a trend that would be passed on to the Roman elite as well. Nevertheless, blonde Greeks and Meds were and are still racially Mediterraneans.

>tfw this meme will not die no matter how many times it's been debunked

>Even the Romans knew blonde hair and blue eyes were positive traits

Really makes you think

I went to Corfu and then visited Istanbul in 2016. I shit you not, the Greeks were 2 shades darker than Turks.

This meme that Greeks are white needs to stop. Turks are around Spanish tier olive, but Greeks are straight outa Moorish era Arab dark.

also: hair bleaches in the sun so if you have light brown hair it will bleach blonde over time in the sun.

Because they think that blond hair and blue eyes are exclusive to them

They can't even understand that there are different types of blond.
They are basically all Varg level intelligence

>Greek statue facial aesthetics
>nice med skin tone that doesn't get burnt
>not pasty and pale like beta nords
>blonde hair and blue eyes aesthetics
>best of both worlds
>can claim Greek achievements

>tfw you will never be blonde Greek master race

Post more blond Greeks, except women this time.

>unironically posting Kemp
>>>/stormfront/
>>>/basement/

No, seriously.

No, but Pitt matched how Illyad was depicted in the epic.

>Illyad
is my favorite character... By Tolkien IIRC?

Because they were? They were just blond meds

>Why do nordcucks pretend that greeks, egyptians and romans looked like them?

Well, greeks and romans were and are europeans, so some of them have blond hair, even if they are a minority since they are more white meds and not white nordics. Millions of greeks, italians, french, iberians and other south europeans have blond hair.
The case of Aquiles he was descibed by having blonde hair.

greek were white meme is the worst meme on Veeky Forums. they were never white. not even a millennium of being fucked by turks could change that. they were always shitskins

>Aquilles was blond
>was a retard, self centered faggot that was only strong because of muh magic river
I guess the message is clear

>Only Achilles was described as being blond
Wewest lad

>other shitty humans were blond too
woah

>dey wuz black

common cultural roots and common ancestry for pretty much all european cultures

egypt are another thing altogether though

All cool people have blue eyes and fair hair. Deal with it, working class.

t.NEET

>Albanians
>Indo-Europeans

Albos are Turkic settlers like their Turk masters

True.

>greeks
>white

ahAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm Montenegrin and we call Greeks "short blackies" as a slang. LITERALLY

>Epic poetry substitutes for genealogy

good balkanrapebaby
nordcucks are retarded but greeks are insufferable so they deserve it

If greeks are white then I'm the queen of england. Even arabs are whiter than greek manlets.

They were and are whie europeans.

Because the European mercenaries did all the work for the lame Greeks

That's not what he claimed you dumb nigger. He claimed that the character is described as having blond hair, and he substantiated it.

>epic poetry
The only source of Achilles existing is that epic poetry you ape.

Wait do people on this board actually think that ancient Mediterranean people were Nordic? Jesus fucking Christ, I thought they all left...

>The Greeks used to be pure nordic aryans (masterrace) until somehow the totally inferior Eastern people's un-whited them through conquest and invasion.

Meme history and meme science. This guy is right, and science backs his claim up >smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/

Just by looking at the art of Mediterranean civilizations makes it abundantly clear that they were not Scandinavians.

Finding exceptions, such as descriptions of blonde people in EPIC POETRY does not change anything. Achilles was described as having auburn hair... so the Mycenaeans were Irish? More likely Homer wrote this characteristic into his character to show that he was different from the rest - a demi-god, among other things.

Mediterranean peoples are, as they always have been, olive/tanned with dark hair, not blonde-haired and pale. If nothing I have said will convince anyone of this plain fact, then I will simply point out that Scandinavians can't stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes without getting melanoma. From an evolutionary standing point, Greeks need to have darker skin than Northern Europeans.

It was a mix of superior Northern genes and Sourthern trade routes and language

>but we're both white and european

They're genetically closer to West Asians than to Scandinavians

White people originate in West Asia.

Let me try to recapitulate the thread to you, since your monkey brain is seemingly incapable of retaining a thought for more than two seconds.

CLAIM: >ancient Greeks were NOT Nordic, however many characters are described as having blond hair

DIRECT EVIDENCE PROVIDED TO SUBSTANTIATE THE CLAIM: REVIEW:

What was the claim again?
>characters are described as having blond hair in the epics

What was the evidence of the claim? The epics themselves (direct evidence) Thanks for using our educational tools, always commited to raising the performance of special and challenged students. ;)

The latest DNA study showed that ancient Greeks were 90% non-Indo-European

So Greece isn't white anymore? Since when? What are they now? Neo-niggers?

Mediterraneans are white.

It's the same retards who think spamming TRIGGERED at those ebil nazis to super show them was a brilliant and cunning plan

There's no underlying argument, it's just an elaborate and long running NO YOU temper tantrum

This movie was good, but race politics sank it like a dead baby in a sack of bricks.
Probably Disney trying to destroy a possible threat to their sci-fi dominance.
Anyways, the aesthetic was off the hook and more original than any action/adventure film since Avatar.

Greeks are closer to italians, so europeans.

>italians, so europeans.

>using Scandinavians as a measuring stick of Europeanness
Greeks literally invented the concept of Europe. They're the most European of all Europeans.

this greek diaspora needs to fuck off from Veeky Forums

Greeks are not white. If they are white, so are arabs, spics and Turks.

So fuck off and take it like men

Nah, look where greeks are dna, near italians, while arabs and turks are far away.

>I will post some arbitrary bullshit reddit graph

gtfo greek pederast you aren't white. you will never be white.

>Jews are Italian
Nice legit graph you got there faggot.

What did you expect? There's people here who unironically believe the holocaust happened.

Cypriots are most similar to the ancient Greeks and Minoans. Modern mainland Greeks are mixed with Sl*vs

Most cultures do this, you just notice it more because Anglo-media dominates

>Greeks are not white
Great then western civilization was founded by nonwhites then

You're a very special kind of retarded.

Pretty much, but it has over time become its own thing

That's true though.

That's what anti-whites want you to think.

Not an argument

Yes the ancient Greeks weren't Aryans

Really makes you think

Aryans were some shitskins from India, not whites.
>but Hitler said...
Don't care.

>greeks are white
>t. neckbeard """"hellenic""""" shitskins united

>Modern mainland Greeks are mixed with Sl*vs
That's an insult to Slavs.

I'm sure an Indian gypsy from Serbia is the perfect representation of Greek people.

the only account contemporaneous with Alexander doesn't say he has blond hair

you're right, Greeks are even darker than that picture. To call a Greek shitskin is to underestimate the color of shit.

That guy is white.

Who's account is that?

Calisthenes
all the others were writing literally centuries later

>perfectly white
>so much that his skin even blushes
>not white
K

lmao. stop breathing shitskin and never post on Veeky Forums again. That greek man is hairier, stinkier and darker than the average Turk.

At least roaches have blue eyes sometimes. pic related.

Callisthenes said he had "the hair of a lion"

t. assravaged Turd
Your "white" guy clearly has Mongoloid features.

You guys both realize Turks and Greeks are both mostly descended from Neolithic farmers right? Their genetically the same people

>Only white people blush

Have you ever seen a drunk chink?

I'm English and I don't see a single problem with that man's skin colour, he has bushy brows but his skin is that of a white person.

it's difficult to know what color that means
or if it even means color instead of just framing his face like a mane, which every sculpture shows