Would Europe be better if it were muslim

Just think about the good things:

1. No sluts, libtards, roasties
2. no junkies and drunkards, thus less crime
3. can have multiple wives
4. can fuck and marry qt cousines
5. can fuck a girl on the street just because you want it, and she had no man beside her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I love Islam nao?
>no booze and bacon
Nah.I would prefer Christian theocracy. Something like Iran, only Catholic.

It would be better off Muslim now but before? Not really

Yes.
Move to Russia in 10 years.

you can have first two points without Islam
rest is useless debauchery that completely clashes with the premise of the first two
so I will go with "no"

Is /pol/ finally figuring out that they're basically the same as the Islamists?

If it wasn´t for mass Islamic immigration, terrorism, I'm 100% sure /pol/ would be like dude Islam is bro tier and it's gonna save Western civilization.

I'll admit parts sound good

But all Muslims countries are shitholes without exception

So that makes me think I'm missing something

>if islam wasn't islam I'm sure it would be pretty cool
chuckled heartily

Most of anons would end without wife and animes (or using a vpn)

/pol/ loved the Isis on begin.

Iran is kinda alright, but not because if Islam, but in spite of it.

probably even if terrorism had just stayed out of the West for the most part and burgers didn't have their 9/11 martyrs

and go back to the 17th century and have every nation in europe fighting each other and themselves over which is the true flavor of islam?

Islam would be bastard child in Europe anyway, they'd find their own interpretation of Islam like the Asian Muslims did

They're better at fighting degeneracy than us, but I'll rather just go back to ol' hypocrite catholic traditional society. Basically you can do anythin but don't do it in public.

t. Autistic virgin

>Quoting Shitler

You'll find out in a few decades

>Bacon
KYS bacon is the most meme food ever. Its good but "le bacon everything" meme is pure cancer.

WoooOOOOooooo
I am the ghost of Charles Martel woooOOOOOoooOOO
My answer is noooOOOOOOOoooooooo
Also go back to /pooooOOOOOOOooool/

>Most of anons would end without wife and animes

not in islam brother, every muslim deserves a wife, his appearance is second, if he cannot provide one for himself the family will provide one for him.

this is starting to sound like a legit ISIS recruitment op

no, allah doesn't allow doggos

fuck it, I am agnostic don't give a fuck about religion nor politics, if you folks can finally get me a human pussy so I don't end a virgin, tell me where to sign up and what to do. I will have problems growing a beard due to my hormones, but would like to wear shorts all the time.

>you can do anythin but don't do it in public.
that is how modern muslim society is.

the richer arabs act like god isn't watching them if they are in another country. so they go to dubai or qatar from saudi arabia. where they can have their wife on the beach in a thong bikini, get alcohol and get trashed inside their house.

then you have the tribal fuckers. man love thursday. women are for breeding and boys are for pleasure. because it is better to rape a boy's butthole than try to get a woman and stay with in sharia law.

tell us more about islam efendi

The latter is pretty much just Afghan culture

Alt-right does not mean nazi.

According to Adolf Hitler, Angela Merkel, Jean Claude Juncker, a definitive YES

Oy vey!

That will never happen
Muslims are and were etternal enemies of Europa.
Several european nations fought against them for centuries and won.

And nowhere in that post did he imply le bacon everything or anything other than that bacon is delicious you hyper sensitive ass wipe

I'd rather be a godless heathen than a born again anything

It`s obviously the vanilla one.

1. Somewhat correct
2. Yes
3. If they want you (no)
4. Not in this order, and you can already do it in most of the west
5. In your dreams, you'll be stoned to death in any islamoic state

>muh bacon and ethanol
Pathetic

>Several european nations fought against them for centuries and won.

heeh? the fuck are you talking about, several european nations fought for islam to have their own nation states in europe and won. germany, austria, france, england amongst others.

with germany and france being massive supporters of muslim integration in the european society as a whole.

>I was a stupid little fascist cuck, now I swallow sunni cock
>the post

Europe run by muslims would be about as technologically advanced, prosperous and peaceful as the muslim world is right now. Or less, honestly.

Charles Martel killed more christians than muslims and the battle of Tour was for loot not invasion.

fuck, you're actually right!

sage and report

>Europe run by muslims would be about as technologically advanced, prosperous and peaceful as the muslim world is right now.

I agree. There is just too much good speaking for it OP

Muslims were expelled out of Europa several times, Lepanto, Gates of Vienna, Greek war's, balkan war - serbs. Reconquista, done by spaniards and portuguese with the help of all european crusaders, and so much more. Almost all the flags of european countries have some christian reference,

>europa
How old are you?

You are talking about historical crap hundreds of years ago, I talk about the current policy which not only welcomes muslims and islam into europe, but even creates their own islamic countries on european soil where there were none before, think bosnia, kosovo, albania, macedonia.

he's making fun of you, are you fucking autistic?

You should watch german TV, there are more turks on the screen than anyone else. we are defacto muslim.

>1. No sluts, libtards,
Nothing would change. Christianity doesn't support those either, but they're still happening. It's a social thing. European Muslims like Albania and Bosnia have sluts and alcoholics who are Muslim.
>2. no junkies and drunkards, thus less crime
Muslim countries have higher crime rates.
>3. can have multiple wives
You faggots can't even find a gf, much less multiple wives.
>4. can fuck and marry qt cousines
This is legal in most of Europe.
>5. can fuck a girl on the street just because you want it, and she had no man beside her
That would make you a degenerate criminal.

That was bought, not developed.

Russia has a better chance of becoming islamic than christian theocracy.

In reality i'm just bringing back our crusader soul/history.... let the fun continue in the end we win again. lel

> I talk about the current policy.

That changes in a blink of an eye, when the multiclt elites got replaced. just wait

>bosnia, kosovo, albania, macedonia.
None of those are Islamic countries. Bosnia and Macedonia are majority Christian. Bosnia and Albania were both medieval states.

Not him, but that's how it's spelled in my language. Anglos are retards.

yeah sure, look at OP's pic and tell me those are christians. ffs everyone know albos and bosnos are kebab they fought against the serbs and got their states independent

bosnia is majority christian, picrelated green is muslim

but the western propaganda and angelina jolie force this islamic bullshit in the media, so people think bosnians are muslim. bosnians are not muslim they are predominantly christian, namely croats and serbs, there are also "bosnian" muslims that were brought to bosnia by the turks or were converted from the local population, but they have nothing to do with bosnia historically, they were just planted there.

>look at OP's pic
How does a photo of a couple of dudes disprove that 65% of Macedonian citizens are Christian? And none of the countries you listed has Islam as its state religion, they are secular states.

>albos and bosnos are kebab they fought against the serbs and got their states independent
Albania didn't fight Serbia and Bosnia was a republic within the Yugoslav federation that declared independence, just like Slovenia and Croatia.

Bosnian=/=Bosniak and Serbs were wrong in that war, and Croats fought against them too, but they are catholics

>Muslim countries have higher crime rates
Bullshit

thinly veiled /pol/ thread

>Croats fought against them too
They fought against bosnian muslims in Bosnia and fought against Serbs to establish their aryan nation that hitler gave them. I have a Croat bro that told me about the war.

Goodness no.

Germany makes good beer. France good wine.

What makes you think this???

???

>They fought against bosnian muslims in Bosnia
Briefly until they allied.
>fought against Serbs to establish their aryan nation that hitler gave them
Your "bro" is autistic.

>thinly veiled

More like they allied each other, then fought each other, then allied each other again. Tho different in religion, they united by common goals: repel the Serbian invasion

>thinly veiled /r9k/ thread
No, you wont find a gf in a muslim country, user.

No bacon?
NUKE THE FUCKERS TO OBLIVION NOW!

Thank you.

Alt-Right is "BASED ISRAEL" though.

Just wait for the Heavenly Kingdom, senpai

Thats alt lite

"Alt lite" doesn't exist. Alt right is full on zionist.

>no true redpill

i've been stationed in kuwait, iraq, and qatar.

tell me about your travels to the middle east.

do they really fuck goats? I have a goat farm, am interested in making some sideprofit.

Colombia sure does, only they have Donkeys!
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

ALL AGES :D!

Iran has a remarkable scientific output despite the sanctions. And Turkey and Tunisia offer alot of personal and political freedom. Well maybe Turkey not so much after some recent years

Reddit,wtf