WTF WHERE IS ALL MY MONEY COINBASE

I FUCKING LOST MY MONEY FROM SWITCHING TO COINBASE INTO IT HOW THE FUCK IS THEIR AN ERROR SWAPPING FROM KRAKEN TO COINBASE

What did you exactly do?

Bump

i fucking sent my btc from craken to coinbase and it just dissapears the btc is gone. no fucking confirmation. fucking nothing

did you send it to the wrong address...

How long has it been since you started the transaction?

Transactions have a serious backlog right now. Probably isn't gone if you're sure you used the right addresses.

30 min and i doubled checked its the right address

Its coming but will take a while, if you havent fucked up the adress.

Did you renew your Segwit Premium subscription?

blockchain.info check the transaction on there and post a screenshot

This. blockchain.info or it didn't happen.

how the fuck am i supposed to find my fucking transaction throufh fucking houndreds bull shit
how does this shitton blockchain.info work

god invented control + f for a reason retard

Are you drunk?

you dumbass probably type your address manually too

Yeah man it's just a long transaction time, bitcoin sucks for that... And most things.

it took 20mins for me to transfer from kraken to bittrex, stop shittalking..

It's very simple. Paste your transaction ID in here, or if you don't know it paste in the address you sent the coins to

christ

Coinbase states in their T&C that you are not allowed to transfer anythe funds directly from another exchange.
You bitcoin was gone. Hope it wasn't too much so you can start accumulating agaun before the moon mission

Seriously? Wtf...

no. It's bs man, relax.

I had the exact same thing happening to me. Luckily it was only a 0.1 BTC test transaction that got blackholed. Didn't pay enough to be included in the block fee. Oh well, live and learn.