The face of Nebiri revealed

Scientists reconstruct the head of the ancient Egyptian 'Chief of Stables', 3,500 years after he died of heart failure

Kinda looks like Abdel Fattah al-Sisi

doesn't look very (KEMET) to me

This is utter bullshit, he could of been a fat bastard or look completely different. Bone structure can only tell you so much.

>he could have been a fat bastard
What's your point? Then he'd look the same only fatter. And since this isn't the modern USA we're talking about, it'd be a much safer bet that he wasn't morbidly obese.

all their research is open to review

Such negroid, much niggerism.

Black nose desu

How could they possibly know his skin and eye color? Bullshit.

Tyrone/Hans BTFO

>how could they possibly know his skin and eye color?
>of a fucking mummy

I could have told you that we had cacs cleaning our stables and shoveling shit. Not news

Sure the guy who cleaned the stables might have been white, but the elite were ethiopids.

DNA, I would assume.

>-ids
Kill yourself

t. butthurt snowniggers

That nose...

WE

>Nebiri is thought to have been a member of the Egyptian elite who served as the Chief of the Stables, looking after royal horses, during the reign of Thutmoses III, a pharaoh from the 18th Dynasty of ancient Egypt.

DNA deteriorates after 50 years if it's correctly preserved

White or black, this nigga looks like a fuckin pussy, could clock this nigga in 2 seconds flat with a punch of my fish

What race is that skull? It's not exactly European

AHAHAHAHAHA CONFIRMED BLACK

POL AND HIS BTFO AGAIN

>What race are the ancient Egyptians

Who the fuck knows edgelord. Those native to the Nile River valley mixed with Berbers and Semitic Peoples over the course of Ancient Egyptian history. "Those native to the Nile River Valley" consists of a lot of different peoples too, depending on where you are. The Nile goes right into Ethiopia, although obviously the borders of the Kingdoms of Egypt didn't.

Did the scientists conducting the survey even know for sure what this guy's skin tone was? He just looks like an Egyptian to me. Let's leave it at that.

>What race is that skull? It's not exactly European
It's an alien zeta reticulae hybrid like most pharaohs

>>What race are the ancient Egyptians
Ancient Egyptian, obvs.
Probably mulatto-types; a bit of semitic, a bit of euro, a bit of sub-saharan. They fucked, conquered, and traded from Lebanon down to Ethiopia and doubtless drew pirates, raiders, and traders from Spain to India.

Forensic facial reconstructions are mostly bs guess work

The chimp actually looks better than the negroid, notice the strong brow ridge which the dindu doesn't have.

Yeah he sure looks like a negro to me.

what a shock.

Dna.

Stay mad nigger.
You post pictures of obscure statues to prove you wuz kangz but actually science is ignored.

The skin and eye colors are pure made up bullshit. Look at the cranium and nose shapes. He is clearly a black man.

(((Nose)))

>implying niggers have long prominent and slim noses
You've never seen one have you?

Embarrassing.

Not him but he'll counter with the 1 drop rule or something. But I agree that's clearly a jew nose.

Wow an Egyptian looks almost like modern day Egyptians.

Hey op this isn't news to anyone who isn't a n idiot.

>that's clearly a jew nose
t.

Ancient Egyptians probably looked like this.

Are you saying he is white?

How come we decoded neanderthal's dna?

>Shown boatloads of dna, forensic, scientific and archaeological evidence that they weren't nigger
>still claim they were niggers

Only the mind of niggers.

What do you think he'd fill in on a us census form?

What do you care? Why so insecure?

>masterrace
>feels threatened by the fact that Egyptians were black
lmao

Looks more like a migrant to me.

What would Swedes be doing in Egypt?

Absolutely.

WE

Are Middle Easterners white now?

Some are, some are not.

They are in the US.

Pic related: Egyptian woman.

Those recent tests only father people from lower Egypt near the Levantine border and are not all that old.

*For the

If you met that guy in real life you wouldn't consider him white?

I'm not the one who spams these thread daily. I just like to poke the afrocentrics when they keep being proven wrong.

>Keeps claiming Egyptians were black
>Evidence keeps proven they weren't.

Those are Egyptians You morons and they are well before any of the so-called "invaders" came. There are none that show they were black but dozens that show they weren't.

Thats King Niggers Wife.

Well he wasn't black that's for sure. But if you want to go down that road he shares more in common with European whites and negros.

What a shock. Ancient Egyptians look exactly like modern day Egyptians and were neither white, nor black.

Modern Egyptians don't look like Nebiri

>Modern Egyptians don't look like Nebiri
WRONG
R
O
N
G

I would consider him Middle Eastern

So? He still isnt white he is middle eastern.

>Middle Easterners cannot be white
I love this meme.

Funniest and best post, all other posts are taking some 2000+ years old data too seriously. Get a life retards

We are only white if it is convenient for you.

I'm Middle Eastern too, dumbshit. There's plenty of fair skinned, blue eyed or even blonde people all over the Levant.

>plenty

They are an absolute minority. They arent even a majority in southern europe are they non-white now?

Looks negroid

>There's plenty of fair skinned, blue eyed or even blonde people all over the Levant.
Doesn't matter. ''White Middle Easterners'' are either Circassians, or descendants of European crusaders and colonists. Most Middle Easterners are Semitic (Jews, Arabs, etc...).

t. buttravaged peninsula babby thinking everyone in the MENA is as shitskinned as him

>. They arent even a majority in europe are they non-white now?

Blonds aren't even a majority in Norway.

>t. buttravaged peninsula babby thinking everyone in the MENA is as shitskinned as him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I guess denial is not just a river in Egypt.

You unironically think being "Semitic" disqualifies you from being white when it's little more than a language group, you Yemenite half-nigger.

My two cents. Obviously people have different opinions. I don't claim to speak for anyone but myself, but to me all Caucasians are "white".

Who's European? Europe in the Greek myth was a Phoenician princess. I believe Europeans and MENA, specially from the Levant, are the same race, and even more related in ancient times. Of course, there was a lot of race mixing so places such as Lybia which were considered white aren't so much anymore. There are a lot of mulattoes there. Clearly they aren't white anymore if you have a sizeable amout of black DNA in you. Hence why race mixing is bad.

>I believe Europeans and MENA, specially from the Levant, are the same race
Bingo.

There are three races, negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid, and a number of subraces comprised of mixtures of these three.

How tall was he? He seems short.

Fat is still on mummies bro, they probably accounted for that

What is wrong with you? Why are you sucking white dick so much and call your brethen shitskin?

>it's little more than a language group,
Not really. haplogroup J is found among all Semitic ethnicities.

Why isn't he black?

210cm (~5'9")

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Too bad that pic has no niggers in it.

> if you have a sizeable amout of black DNA
most in the middle east is yemen with 15% with the others around 5%
in north africa it's southern morocco with 30% while the others are around 10%

this is not sizable
for comparison blacks in america are 20% white, still not sizable enough
>There are three races, negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid
no
amerindians are actually quite separated from asians - enough so they cluster away from them and with significant distance
there's also australians as the 5th

>science
It's entirely possible and not unlikely the people behind this study (or some other esteemed source) recant these findings by next year.

>Egyptian
Fake science!!! Fact-Egyptians were black, negro black!!!

doesn't look like a human being

Well no duh its not perfect you tard

10/10 bantz.

Modern Egyptians are descendants of the Arabs that invaded the Middle East from Arabia during the rise of Islam. They either massacred or just outright roses the native populations.

Cite your sources and evidence, or be wrong.

Please shutup already. You just spew nonsense.

Yeah no shit, we know that but the njggers keep claiming differently.