WHEN

Alright bitcoin is finally been fully fucked over by blockstream, are you going all in BCH now? I don't really see why you wouldn't, segwit and lightning network are obviously inferior and make bitcoin centralized.

THE FLIPPENING WHEN?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/flippens you :-D :-D

By ETH!

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

I don't believe a thing you're saying.

>I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
Hello Satan.
Seriously though I've considered doing this. Any more info on this you would like to share

Because you've been living under a rock for the past month, or because you're retarded and has know idea what you've invested in?

nah because you're shills with no opinions of your own. You're like a recording on repeat, and it's sad to watch. As a consequence I don't think your interpretation of anything is trustworthy.

I'm a senior vice president at a non-profit pet store. I live on Reddit and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Xanax spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing cat urine for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

hello solipsistic shit

That's cool, make sure to not do any of you're own research and be a nice little sheep.

I am the lord of bones and I live in the crofters village north of the wall; I have consumed 8 pounds of poppy seeds over the period last month to ensure that I am in sound mental health. I think you should by Ethereum and Litcoin and let BTC and BCC burn to the ground like they deserve to.

every time I look into it, I find none of what you guys are going on and on about. Where do all you get this shit from? Serious question.

Hello, douchy mcdouche. How's it goin friend?

90% bcc
10% eth
comfy

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

Has sources

For a reddit post this is actually of extremely good quality. Read the top comment people.

you know, I read that thing a week ago or something, and it just struck me as some malcontent with a big resentment, scheming to get back at the people who dissed him or whatever. Just like some really petty, and juvenile shit. That's kind of how all you guys sound. Like if salt had a sound, it would sound like you guys.

Now, combine that with blatant /pol/ tier pandering to racist simpletons, paranoid conspiracy theories, massive unsubstantiated FUDding, and delusions of persecution and/or grandeur, and you have the basic recipe for why I don't believe a word you say.

Blockstream getting funded to fuck over bitcoin and silencing opposition isn't a conspiracy theory.

I have been looking for someone to eloquently and succinctly describe the bcash shill phenomenon and you came close.

Who cares how people sound, look at the facts. But you don't want to look at the facts, your whole reasoning is based on how people look/sound. "oh you don't sound trustworthy so i won't look at the facts and i won't believe you", well then don't look at the facts, it's all out there, but maybe you will when btc is worth $5

I mean, what the fuck do we care how much you lose. It's not like convincing a dozen people to dump their btc is gonna make the price drop when you got tens of millions of dollars being bought every day.

It's just about fighting for what's right, but it looks like you are so clueless you don't even know what that is

It's mainly coming from small portions of the community coming to realize segwit is designed to fail. Then those small portions of the community buying BCC and trying to spread word to those incapable of doing their own research or are incapable of critical thinking. The farther this goes you get two dedicated sides with retards in the middle who still have no clue what the fuck to think.

well ok, present your evidence.

Aw shucks :) Hey the other thing I keep getting is plain greed. Some people seem to feel like they aren't getting a big enough pile of money out of this, so they're raising a biiiig stink, and getting as many useful idiots to help them as can find. I'm not very sympathetic to their plight. I don't even care about the BTC/BCH war really, because I'm not that heavily invested. Just playing around with this stuff.

Lets be real. You are financially incentivised to get us to come over to your chain and we are letting you know that you are not doing a very good job of it and we don't really care.

You didn't read the reddit thread or look at the sources did you.....
If you haven't been convinced over the past weeks that segwit and LN are made to profit off the users and big blocks are the only good scaling solutions being proposed then you're probably poor as fuck anyway.

>You are financially incentivised to get us to come over to your chain
Does not imply this is why we are doing it. Seriously look at the daily trading volume, this is not like we are shilling a shitcoin that can be pumped by posting on Veeky Forums.

Myself I was informing people to get out of btc so they don't get burnt, but seeing how you all react to genuine information and to the people spreading it, I do hope you get burnt hard.

Fine then. I hope you leave soon, and don't come back. But i'm not holding my breath or anything.

claims, accusations, and more claims. The proof is in the pudding I suppose, eh? We'll just see what happens.

Who the fuck do you think you are again? What do I care what you hope?

Can't believe I fell for this bait for so long

>claims, accusations, and more claims.
He's explained his position, sourced it, with more sources and it's the biggest thing that's every happened to bitcoin, and it just happened yesterday, and there's zero complexity to it.

You need to go back.