Democracy was a mistake

Democracy was a mistake.

& humanities was a mistake

D emocracy

& liberalism was a mistake

You should have listened

You don't even live in a democracy, ass.

Democracy just serves as a cover for oligarchy.
The oligarch always trick all the demos into voting for them, then when you criticize the oligarchs all the little people get confused and think you are attacking them, so they line up to condemn you.

lol look the modern man who lives in a western oligarchy is whinging about democracy. Please tell us how "democratic" direct elections are no good.

>I think, therefore I am
>this is considered such a profound and innovative concept that changes european philosophy and culture forever

were people back then just retarded?

Not necessarily, the concept is almost infallible, since it proves that even, on an infinitesimal level "I am" (we exist)

until then everyone thought goddidit

It proves there is a thought, not that you are

though not to you plato
fucking autist

It proves that you are, since someone has to think you, but not that you are the constant descartes thought

The phrase "I think" already presupposes an object called "I" exists, and then with "therefore I am" attempts to prove itself using the aforementioned presupposition. If the statement of the "I" existing is an axiom, it does not need proof. This statement, however, assumes it is true to prove itself, which is retarded.

Democracy is fucking stupid desu, I'm not even trying to be edgy or meme here but in all actuality single people may be intelligent however the masses are fucking retarded. You can make all these counter arguments of if the power of the is TRULY in the hands of the people there will be no wrong done, however people are easily lied to and led astray.

Democracy takes full advantage of this and enables the uneducated become a possible vocal majority.

A republic is truly the best form of government.

Humans were a mistake. Every day I pray that some kind of alien hivemind free of human pettiness and arrogance will descend on our planet and consume humanity.

All political systems are just democracy with extra steps.

>"I think" already presupposes an object called "I" exists
And how are we to know that presupposition is correct? "I think" is just a way of phrasing it, the real meaning is along the lines of "thinking is". All we know is that there is an "I" who is "one who thinks", but we have no way of verifying whether that "I" is anything like what we assume "I" refers to, or even if the "I" has any existence other than through the act of thinking.

t. posadist

Don't worry, user. The age of the machine is coming. You will live to be killed by metal skeletons marching across the post-nuclear wasteland.

>Government was a mistake

Fixed it. Governments enabled the growth of mass civilization, the disease which is killing the planet as we speak. If we'd stayed at the tribal level, there would be no meaningful pollution.