Why does the black race

have no great scientific or technological accomplishments

they have no great men of intellect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver#Reputed_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they had to spend more time defending themselves from lions and shit

Fuck off faggot you're clearly looking for "because they're niggers lol". If you want to hear that go to

There have been some but not as many as in other races. They tend to have lower IQs and they tend to live in poverty because of historical trends.

When a black population is given the tools to succeed there are people that advance to the top. I'm not for the whole white guilt/SJW bullshit, but to deny that white Americans generally have it easier than black Americans is equivalent to anything of the radical left.

Also, this really needs to be mentioned: until VERY recently, there just wasn't that many Black people in the world.

But black genocide is real

Isaac Newton was a black man

wh*Te subhuman thread

That's an excellent point.

So many /pol/s try to point at Africa the way it was before colonization and say that Africans must be inferior because they had barely advanced beyond agricultural societies. How much of Europe was like that before Rome came by to clean up the nordcuck messes. Does this make Romans superior to Germanic descendants?

even lenin was black

does he count or?

nikola tesla was a black man

>Lenin
>invented communism

They had one job

Incas were superior to europeans and no falseflag post will ever erase this truth. Deal with it.

>Does this make Romans superior to Germanic descendants?

Come on user, I don't want to meme but I think we both know the correct answer here.

>tfw your to intelligent so you get conquered and raped out of existence

Germanics are the romans though

what sicentific or technological accomplishments does he have?

all he seems to do is blame the problem of blacks on the leadership of whites

>W.E.B. DuBois
>CLR James
>Langston Hughes
>Frantz Fanon
>Zora Neale Hurston
>Ralph Ellison
>Amiri Breaks
>Samuel Delaney
>Audre Lorde
>Bell Hooks
>James Baldwin
>Charlie Parker
>Miles Davis
>John Coltrane
>Charles Mingus
>Ornette Coleman
>George Washington Carver
>Charles Richard Drew
Breh

It's a meme

P E A N U T B U T T E R
B
U
T
T
E
R

The peanut guy?

Calm down jamal

who? the fact that no-one I have ever met knows who any of those darkies are proves they cannot have had any truly great scientific accomplishments.

Oh wow, another /pol/ race baiting thread. You know, the more you respond, the more of these threads will pop up. Sage.

>if you want to hear that go to Is this litearlly the only Veeky Forums meme in existence?

Did Carver really invent anything though seems more like a businessman to me scientifically minded no doubt but he basically just told people to grow things that weren't cotton.

Jimi Hendrix was basically the Albert Einstein of guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4
>inb4 some contrarian says he wasn't actually good, there's a reason his name is synonymous with musical virtuosity

Sowell is literally "token Black friend" taken to a extreme.

Literally the same as eurangutans being replaced by mexican mongrels and muslim peasants.
Incas were superior to europeans. Hiatory demonstrates it. Get over it, euchimpean subhuman.

Wasnt the dude who made peanut butter black?

>Carver is often mistakenly credited with the invention of peanut butter.[64] By the time Carver published "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[65] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[66][67][68] The Aztec were known to have made peanut butter from ground peanuts as early as the 15th century. Canadian pharmacist Marcellus Gilmore Edson was awarded U.S. Patent 306,727 (for its manufacture) in 1884, 12 years before Carver began his work at Tuskegee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver#Reputed_inventions

nope.

It doesn't really prove anything besides that you're uneducated.

Why do you want some kind of validation for thinking that blacks are inferior? You know exactly what's going to happen (); why, then, do you feel the urge to affirm yourself and your worthless existence by latching onto the accomplishments of brilliant white men that would likely view you as a retarded creature worthy only of servitude? Do you want a silver spoon from internet strangers assuring you that, yes, niggers ARE inferior but YOU matter because you aren't a nigger?

Saying that black people never amount to anything unless another race babysits them is about as inferior as you can get. It's like saying that a certain fighter has the potential to be good at boxing as long as his opponent teaches him how to fight and stops punching him in the face.

because 90% of all black people lived in tribal civilizations where there's not overpopulation constrains that lead to the development of early technologies until they got BANTU'D around 500 AC

Muslims are objectively superior to us europeans unlike you spicskins

Africans never developed much of a capacity for abstract thinking. How much of that is genetics and how much is culture/circumstance, I don't know. My guess is a mix of both.

1. "BLACK" IS NOT A RACE.

2. THIS THREAD IS UNRELATED TO HISTORY, AND TO OTHER "HUMANITIES".

This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc. Please use Veeky Forums for discussions of literature. Threads should be about specific topics, and the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.

For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.

Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

Because they are gay and worship Satan

*mumbles something about kangz and space pyramids*

Funny thing is that calling a person an honorary white is hysterics as offensive as saying they are a credit to their race

Try again Hans.

This , fuck off nigger >>/pol/

Also the existence of Black holes was discovered by a Black guy

I'm starting to hate this board. If the mods don't start expelling this /pol/ junk on the reg then I'm off.

>
>>W.E.B. DuBois
>>CLR James
>>Langston Hughes
>>Frantz Fanon
>>Zora Neale Hurston
>>Ralph Ellison
>>Amiri Breaks
>>Samuel Delaney
>>Audre Lorde
>>Bell Hooks
>>James Baldwin
>>Charlie Parker
>>Miles Davis
>>John Coltrane
>>Charles Mingus
>>Ornette Coleman
>>George Washington Carver
>>Charles Richard Drew
>Breh

Bell Hooks isn't even in the same fucking league as Miles David and John Coltrane, those guys were fucking geniuses.

A literal cuck to be t.b.h

You can't say such things even if they're true, because that's racist

wow that image is just radiating with autism, pathetic strawman you created there /pol/fag

>my ignorance makes other people dumb

never change /pol/

charly wants you to go back to your shitfest of a containment board