Whales are running away from RIPPLE

And you still are repeating to yourself "it's fine it's a longterm hold, it's fine it's a longterm hold, it's fine it's a longterm hold, it's fine it's a longterm hold"?

because whales manipulating the market is a good thing eh?

newcoiners gonna fuck up, what can I say
maybe they were too late afte all

Buy now, cash out at 8-9AM this morning.

Aye, how bout you eat a plate of deep fried dicks with extra stfu sauce?

You'll be apologizing soon

.....are you hinting at a price power-up within the next 1-2 hours?

Just got off of work pullig OT, would love to do OT on these XRP bags

Remind me to watch closely Veeky Forums in 2 days when the price will come back to pre-announcement levels (4k SAT or lower). I don't know how stupid one needs to be to believe that the pump that happened exclusively to a belief that Ripple will have a partnership with some major bank can last. They only announced a second-tier conference with paid speakers in 2 months - it can't hold the hype gathered during the countdown on their twitter, face it.

I've noticed over the last few days between 7am-10am there is a pump with this coin, then it sells off around noon, mild gainz throughout the afternoon. I would assume it's due to people trading this crypto at work here in America. The same trend happens between 9pm & 2am when the South Koreans wake up.

My prediction is 5700-5900 by noon today. Less whales in this coin the better off we will be making steady day trading gainz.

Don't be delusional. 5700-5900 price corresponded to the first countdown to the news. The news supposed to be a contract with a big bank in Asia back then. Do you think market will come back now, after the news, to that belief in value of Ripple?

>premined banker coin

you all had fair warning to stay away

>the market
there is no market, only big jews running the show.

>Already below 4800 SAT
Yeah, nice theory, mate.

> bought at .14 when all hope was lost
> hodl
> missed the rumor
> saw Twitter countdown shit
> price starts slowly going up ok
> go to sleep
> miss the top of the hype
> price going down after hype
> sold at .27
> made a couple hundred bucks
ayylmao
I already reinvested and will keep shorting this mofo 'til I'm sick of it. There are a lot of normies buying into XRP but they panic out too easily. This is where I'm making my profit.

I'm holding some XRP for the long term, just in case. If the price of the coin goes to shit, I still made profit already so it wouldn't matter.
If it goes to the moon, though, well, I'll send you a postcard!

I'm waiting until 0.18, seems the lowest this week was 0.20

Im buying 1000 XRP when it hits 0.18
I love how XRP volatile enough to trade as a pennystock with potential long term value

But user, its sustainable! We dont need electricity to mine

The majority of the coins are locked and will release monthly so I expect this to stay between 0.2-0.5 (optimistic; due to the conference). XRP will undoubtedly be around as Ripple is being adapted worldwide because no one can beat 4 second transaction resolution time.

It's a useless shitcoin, which means that people don't have enough confidence in itto hold it, and in turn it keeps plummeting.

Ripple shills are all smug saying the marketing campaign worked because you all bought in, when in reality they just scared off new investors with their lame announcement.

>he thinks XRP/BTC is relevant
Nice "TA" faggot.

Its litterally a pnd scamcoin except that its worth billions of dollars. It will probably pump this week. Just dont forget to buy at the top so that you can sell when it gets dumped.

Seriously, what the fuck was with that announcement? why did they need to make a countdown for a shitty conference? They could just make 1 tweet about it and that's it, no need for stupid hype. Ripple was actually recovering on its own and then that stupid shit happened.
>Mindblowing content
What is going to be mindblowing? announcement of another conference next year?

for sure the announcement was shit but helped me make some gains.
OTOH, it could be that they make a good announcement during the conference (AliPay or Korean bank or Japanese bank) that will make the price go to $1, then we'll be cashing the big moneyz, user. A trip to the moon and back.