AVALON

RIP to all those that actually bought in an ICO that was only hyped on Veeky Forums.
People told you it would sell out in 10 minutes, that you would need a bot to even get some. No one wants this shit and you burned your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinschedule.com/projects/1305/avalon-ico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and you will prosper.

Beautiful.

i know man, why you rubbing it in?

They paid for fake tweets too such a scamcoin, can't wait for the wojaks.

Haha damn, fuck them. Also keep ICO prices down buy not buying overpriced garbage.

mfw this ends with selling only 35% and the coin supply is ultra low.

You'd have to be retarded to not see all the blatant pais shilling in biz. We need to stop giving free money to retards who make a website, set up some social media and ask for money in exchange for a retarded idea.

Should have bought bitdice, at least they been in the game 3 years

that was my hope all along.

If it stays like that actually might be a good time to join at the end since the unused supply will be burned. However the product itself is complete garbage.

35% of some shit no one wants

kekles

poor souls...

its not going to be a fast gainer

it'll hit the minimum tho which means even LOWER supply, im looking forward to ridiculous prices on this shit

1 million sat with no buy orders?

Meanwhile one year later buying your new car with 10 avalon

LMFAO

>TRON
>3 flash sales
>1000 BTC available
>$4,330,000.00
>Each sale sells out in under 5 seconds.

>AVALOL
>site weighed down by huge traffic
>heavy percentage of the goal soft cap reached in an hour
>$174,653 raised

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SHITCOIN!

its not an israeli funded laundering token it'll take a while like a normal crowdfund

current numbers would put it at reaching its target by the end of the window mathematically

that's like 100k behind the current amount and you've already posted this brah

So does that mean i should buy it?

SNT. 3 billion coins. Sells out right away. Only doubles in value. Speed of sale is not everything. Either way I'm in many ICOs right now, you win big on some and break even on others. In the end you do better than fudders sitting on their dicks.

Didnt even start yet according to some schedules...

coinschedule.com/projects/1305/avalon-ico.html
Still counting down; 25 mins to go....

Research. If you read the concept and think "meh", don't bother. Hype can easily be faked by shills.

And I was seriously considering dumping 100K on this with 7K in gas fees just to get in QUICKLY BEFORE IT SELLS OUT
AAAAAAAAAAA

only because muh mcafee like on twitter...

glad I didn't..

Threw 5 ETH at this and 5 ETH at obsidian, at least one will return my investment

lol did the exact same thing

aint really the project's fault that Veeky Forums hyped it up as selling out in five minutes despite a 12 hour hiccup with token market

i think its a safe hold mostly because im hoping it only raises 3.5 mil and the supply goes ridiculously low

>buying in an ICO
>ever