Deluded Arkies

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Arkies that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w92RLWYzSOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice just bought 100k

>Oh look its this thread again

Jesus, just finish with your accumulation already so I don't have to read this pasta anymore.

If I had any ARK I would sell it to you for any amount you want just to get you to shut up

Hello Isabella.

just report for spam, which is against the rules.

hurt your feefees, arker?

>tfw first actual dead cat bounce in crypto is from ark

Why don't you do this to the IO Coin holders? They're a lot more fun to fuck around with...almost like throwing rocks at a bee hive.

Please make a thread like this for them, I need laughs.

Thanks.

>Another thread shitting on Ark
Why go this far if it's a shitcoin like you say? Why even bother?

I bought 1k worth am I fucked?

I almost guarantee this is someone working for the Ark team

linger longer its an ark holder that wants more, we've laughed it off but now the spam is getting annoying, just report it.

Instead of spamming, you should do what they did to kill SIGT.
>create a fake discord and fill it with fake staff
>create a fake twitter
>guide Veeky Forums and reddit to follow the fake twitter and join the fake discord
>have the fake staff claim they are working with known scam artists
>close the fake twitter account
>announce the coin as dead
>kill it off before the real SIGT team even has a chance to explain that they aren't involved with that discord or that twitter account

It was really well done, unlike you spamming a copy-pasted post.

>Implying this would ever work when the Ark team already have all official links posted on their website and Bitcointalk announcement page.

>FU FU FU FAKKKKKEKEE ALL FAKE AHHH ITS FAKE

sigt is a certified scam run by well known scammers in the crypto world.

LOL burstcoin babbies

The Discord's name was "Official Signatum," and the fake twitter account was "signatum_".
The Discord is now "Crypto Talk" or something like that, and they changed the name the moment the """"staff"""" announced that they knew Adam and he could "pull strings" to get SIGT on Bittrex. Then the "signatum_" account was shut down and Veeky Forums received multiple threads about how the team was abandoning the coin.

Tell me why you want it dead, my man. I'm curious.

>sigt
>mfw the price fucking plummeted when people started posting the discord pictures here and everyone sold
I've never seen something like that happen so fast. That was beautiful if it was done by scammers.

It was beautifully done desu. What frustrates me is people who obviously aren't in on the scam still pretending like anything said in that Discord was real.

deluded ARKies feel the need to bury the obvious. The conference three days ago made clear that your coin will trade at sub-ICO levels in a matter of hours, if not seconds. By the time that the ARK wallets have been injected with code by the Stuttering Pothead conmen who run this scam to cease operation and your coin has been de-listed for shame of ever having been supported, denounced as an uncunning SCAM, and every trace forcibly ejected from every exchange from bittrex to etherdelta, you may finally understand that YOU chose to ignore our pleaded warnings, and YOU chose to ignore the CLEAR signs of an easily detected, poorly assembled, and unambitious SCAM. Failed wagecuck investors who are on their ninth mortgage from falling victim to repeated scams will be burning their devices that contain ARK on their front doorstep, in order to avoid prosecution and conviction by the FBI, because they did not heed the warning signs three days ago. What else is to be made of the gabbering of the Deluded Stoner who stammered and fumbled through his entire speech, as if he were imposed well beyond his most substantial merits when made to demonstrate his ability to show that he can grasp the concept of even basic verbal communication. SELL NOW.

DON'T be deluded. DON'T be an ARKie.

in fact the Ark maindev mocked all the ERC20 ICOs at the conference which are obvious scam

Ark is legit

noarkers btfo once again

>DON'T be deluded. DON'T be an ARKie.

Sounds almost as if that came from a WWII propaganda poster

This is simply Reverse FUD.

>always do the opposite of the opposite what Veeky Forums says

i'm really not sure if you are trolling, have autism or want to buy cheap arks. Why would you care about other people if you havent arks?

youtu.be/w92RLWYzSOE

>