100,000$ in which crypto

I won 100,000$ at the lottery and dont need it yet.

I dont want to split it up so I only want to invest in one coin. I want to here pros and cons of every coin that is at least in the top 10 ( market cap and trading volume ).

I want a litle bit of stability (so no pump and dump coins) and aming around 100% by the end of the year.

In terms of pricing BTC DASH XMR NEO and IOTA are already quite high compared to ETH or LTC.
But BTC LTC DASH had a really great stability during the last crash while IOTA ETH lost all over 70% in value.

Hard facts should decide it, can you help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crypto aint a place to play it safe, you're better off throwing it into an index fund m8

Bitbean

Bitcoin Cash. You're welcome.

dnt on binance, sir

PLEASE

I know that cc arnt for stability but I can easy hold the position 10years.

BTC my dude.

50 50 split om btc and bcc, adjust throughout th years to your liking

Bitbean

BTC is my favorite but holly hell that 4200$ looks so heavy. I am only gettin around 22-24 coins of it.

I know it means nothing...

Goldman Sachs says BTC will drop to ~2200 again. Buy in then, and hold.

if that happens i am in immediate. but wtf GS started to predict BTC ....

do you know when this could happen according to GS? I didn't find it with google

Reddcoin

Ark :)
1k ark, just incase

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk

From a Danish paper (Borsen).
They simply stated that they set their target to 4827 and they then expect it to half in value.

>I dont want to split it up

You should. It's not like you're in a situation where you only got 50 dollars and need to go all in order to make it count.

obsidian ico

>won the lottery

Post winning ticket with Veeky Forums or it didnt happen

40% in BTC
20% in BAT
10% in ETH
10% in NEO
5% in XRP
5% in LTC

Buy something nice with that 9%, and throw some cents here if you feel generous:
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

ETH
Free Skeleton Money