twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here retards

>WE FUCKING MOON

Uhh, sure kiddo.

Nice just fomo'd 100 dollars at ATH. Kill me

>BTC/ETH
>He keeps posting this in every thread
>doesnt even have a clue

Your shitcoin is bleeding value by the day. Too bad, so sad.

Yeah well your chart is absolutely beautiful.
ETH is at a low with aintetion to rebound. Metropolis is coming. Segwit will not solve the BTC Issues and the No2x hardfork/FUD will take the stage in coming months.

>he thinks past performance is an indicator of future gain

new link for the youtube live : youtube.com/watch?v=PQjeAZyL2_w

WE

>BTC/ETH

Thank you sir, I'm so excited

You must be one of these retards who values altcoins in USD. How does it feel being retarded?

Sad isnt it? Hes a no-jobber, probably got his start in bitcoin from a random user handing out bitcoins on Veeky Forums, probably never even seen GDAX. Probably doesnt even have a bank account to cash out in to.

cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=PQjeAZyL2_w

lmfao.

>filename

>he can't read his own graph
laughinggirls.jpg

Let me guess, a LISK holder back from January 2016?

My bro is a Junior analyst in IBD at GS, he told me to stop fucking around and buy as much ETH as I can, the slow upward movement we're seeing is institutional investment, corporate bots slowly accumulating so it doesn't cause a bubble. 1k ETH by December.

Dude I literally did that a week ago (Bought at 316 but with coinbases fees it was more like 318) and i'm already making returns on it

retards think you should buy high and sell low. This chart looks exactly like btc from 2013~2015 and we all know what happens next.

Metropolis doesn't implement PoS

it just makes it way easier to develop shit on, reduce miner reward heavily, reduce transaction / gas cost and that zk-snarks thing

but it does lay the framework for PoS or something i heard on reddit once

PoS is coming next year, but this update is already huge. zk-snarks is a monero killer but it's much bigger than that as well

It's not a monero killer, it's a zcash killer. Did zcash kill monero? No.