Tfw feminism destroyed the single income family

>tfw feminism destroyed the single income family

Egalitarianism was a mistake

Literally even liberals acknowledge this was a mistake

Either this is outdated, or outright lying because 8.3% unemployment is blatant bullshit.

Or you know, just don't get married. Have one income source pay for bills and general expenses with the other chipping in where needed but throwing literally everything else into savings.

Depending on income for the second source you could save easily tens of thousands in two years and that's for am "average".

Oh and the primary income have them claim whatever kids and the people living in the residence as dependants that way you get back as much as possible tax time.

Really not that hard to figure out..

Only a problem for people who lack a capability for abstract thought. If you aren't making at least $100k/year and supporting your wife and family, either fix your life or just help out society and kill yourself.

>help out society
Society needs poorfags to function retard

t. STEMlord

Rich men have always supported their families; the point is patriarchy gave average men a chance at supporting a family

Like said. The 1950s were probably the best time in American history; literal retards could turn a wrench at GM and have two cars a house a wife and 3 kids. Today you need a masters to even come close.

>blaming automation on the left

I'm centre-right but are you really gonna go with this hill to die on user?

>I'm centre-right
Stopped reading right there.

Valid and excellent argument, go back to your echo chamber /pol/lock you're not welcome here, and both sides wonder why the US is in such a shit fucking state when there is extreme political tribalism and refuse to work together

Fucking Christ I'm actually probably more conservative than you are.

It doesn't matter who it was, it's still shit.

>child labor outlawed, women make the home and raise kids
>suddenly women back into the workforce to double the number of wagecucks and kids are abandoned at state run indoctrination centers

wow such progress, much wow

>twice the work hours
>same real salary
>women are to blame, not capitalism

End yourself you RINO cuck. I can smell the ¡Jeb! through my screen

The increase in wagecucks has more to do with the fact that every fucking parent wants there kid to go to college and get a degree or that we were told and raised as kids that we "should follow our dreams" or that we "could be whatever we wanted.

That's not how the fucking world works, yet millenials decided to believe that their bachelor's in South Sudanese Pottery studies would translate into real world skills when it didn't.

We are so fucking top heavy as a society when it comes to these "high tier" graduates looking for jobs as stemlords or doctors or lawyers that we are falling by the wayside in the actual jobs that helped America thrive and flourish during the "Golden Age" such as welders, carpenter's, construction etc. Those fields are in such high fucking demand and there are so many wage cucks not because of the destruction of the patriarchy but because of the transition of the American ideal and the lie of you could be whatever you wanted to be.
Oh and guess what it shouldn't just all fall on the mother to raise and teach the kids with the father absent. THAT'S NOT HOW A STRONG FAMILY WORKS. You need both the matriarch and a strong matriarch and a strong and present patriarch to raise and guide the child in the household. One without the other is more likely to fail than having both, both mother and father need to be active with the kid and not just "provide".
Christ... sorry for any misspellings but typing this on my phone right now.

>feminism causes inflation
???

I actually like guacamole but Jeb was weak, out of all the candidates I only semiwanted Rubio to win and that's considering the fact I didn't even vote.

>ITT: \r9k\ permavirgins rationalize their total lack of game as society's problem, scapegoating feminists while pathologically refusing to consider the real material changes that separate societies in different time periods.

>kids are abandoned at state run indoctrination centers
I'm pretty sure public schooling existed before a few decades ago.

This.

>two earners
>$68000
lel, one of them must work at McDonalds.
You don't even need a bachelors degree to earn $68000.

>implying the only thing that happened to the workforce was feminism and not union-busting, outsourcing and rampant automation and the shift to white collar industries that has no collective bargaining

You absolutely cannot reason with these people. I've tried. They are trapped in an incredibly powerful delusion and I don't think they will ever wake up from it.

>its another episode of amerisharter thinking women never worked in their life

i want this series to end

>women join the workforce
>availability of workers doubles
>wages go down, unemployment goes up
>keynesian economics are the only way forward
>just print money bro lmao just like start public projects you cant afford
>inflation

>correlation equals causation

>wow mr goldstein all this tech is making our productivity go sky high we could afford everyone raises with so much profit
>how about we double the workforce instead, toss in cheap migrant work and even cheaper overseas outsourcing, keep the profits and a little bonus too?
>but what if they find out we've been screwing them?
>Present day
>Damn women
>Fucking white cis-male
>N I G G E R S
>leftism? I like my guns thanks.

It's really this. Capitalism needs a sort of check to prevent the rich from just taking the money and leaving. Wages should've went up, instead the middle class is stagnating.

>presented by paydayloan.co.uk

Are you fucking kidding me?

That chart doesn't include costs that the employer bears for each employee but which that employee doesn't directly receive, i.e. healthcare.

If you taok all the money employers are now mandated to spend on social programs for each worker and just gave it to that worker, there would be no gap.

Yeah all those right wing parties voting for third world immigration and women working

Fucking retarded tankie

Less than 10% of white women worked for pay in the 1890s. In the 1950s it was like 1/3. Pre industrial revolution, there's a difference between working on your family's farm or living above the family shop versus leaving home for a Jewish multinational.

>implying that every employee is accepting and using the "insurance" provided by the employer

Granted some people do go with employer provided health insurance but that is some as in a few (in terms of the united states), more often than not people will go with a third party insurance provider or go on Medicare/Medicaid.

Your reasoning may account for some of the gap, but no where even close to all of it.

In 1970 1 in 20 Americans was an immigrant. Today it's 1 in 8.

We've added 70 million people from additional migration or migrant births over what you'd expect without Johnson era migration reform.

Add women to the labor force. Add millions of migrants = labor supply rapidly expanding and wages going down.

Mass migration, the rise of single parent households, and urbanization account for sky rocketing housing costs.

Most healthcare cost increases are associated with new technology, although rent seeking by insurance companies, the AMA conspiring to keep doctors in control of access to keep wages high, and increased demand due to migration all play a roll.

Rising cost of living destroyed the single income family.

> Huge surge in labor supply due to women entering the labor force and mass migration quintupleing in the 1970s on.

> Unions lose their leverage and decline.

Gee, I wonder if they're connected?

Single parent families are the norm for Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites under 30.

Damn dogg you are me

>That chart doesn't include costs that the employer bears for each employee but which that employee doesn't directly receive, i.e. healthcare.
There were big-ish social costs the employer had before, though.

Double the labor force, halfs the real wages.
Who'd have thought.
Same reason immigration is bad for us good for onwers

Are you sure it is not due to outsourcing and union busting by the government? If anything women played a huge part in the labour movement

Unions did better under worse oppression earlier.

It's migrants.

>Taxes more than doubling
>Almost all that increase going to welfare for niggers, illegals and single mothers
Jews were a mistake more like

>Today it's 1 in 8.
If you only count illegals maybe

Kek

>worse oppression earlier.
No. Unions were constantly fucked over, especially since Reagan

Forgot to mention what made union suffering post WW1 worse was the Red Scare, where IWW members were arrested for being 'Soviets'

>I didn't even vote.
People like you should not be allowed to talk about politics. Get. Fucked.

>voting decides what will and will not happen
>USA 2017

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
I'm sure that wall will come any day now.

Look at the hidden cost of healthcare hereTaxes went up for you boss too. Guess what? There is only one source of income in the company and it is the guy at the asembly line.

So basically, you are taxing the company to death, fuck the health market by throwing infinite free money at it so people make their companies pay as a part of the wagecuck's adventage and complain the money left as a salary goes down.

There is a problem with overpaid CEO and there is a problem with taxes and collectively-paid-but-not-negociated prices.

>tfw this study was conducted by Elizabeth Warren, often known as Pocahontas

>you should have to choose between getting stabbed in the dick and getting stabbed in your asshole
inb4 ebin mspaint images whining about centrists

Most of world's women have to work, why should female burgers afford the luxury to stay at home?

>like, all sides suck maaaan

>centrist political """"thought""""

You mean like when Reagan hired detectives to shoot up union protestors at a steel mill or had the national guard machine gun miners?

Get real kid, today's unions aren't shit compared to what they used to be.