Deluded OmiseGoys

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded OmiseGoys that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $7.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OmiseGoys. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded OmiseGoys wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded OmiseGoys will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you OmiseGoys. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an OmiseGoy.

nice just bought 100k

what did you place your buy order at?

stop being jelly that you missed out faggot

Nice seems like a legit warning just cashid out $100000 at 20% loss phew u save me could have been lots worse thank

Pure shitcoin, based only on marketing and speculation, trying to hop on ethereum's back. No real value, their whitepaper is generic ico shit.

>being this retarded
Don't do it guys.

Yes! thank you OP, you saved me. Thanks to your post I sold everything and used that to buy digibyte. I'm going to be rich thanks to you.

Is this a new meme? Yes it is

A combination of your reddit spacing, sporadic use of caps, and overuse of newfag memes has singled you out as a shill. Go back to wherever you came from you dumb fuck.

just sold 100K

Total shit coin. Even SIGT has better fundamentals than this exit scam coin.

wow op, didnt read text but you're image maked me decide to sell all

so correct sir. only option is buy espers on yobit sirs! guarentee richness sirs!!!

Samefaggin is obviously an art

Thats from Ark copypasta, right?

there was no conference you dirty nigger
these attempts at FUD combined with the whales trying unsuccessfully to maintain sell walls just makes me more certain of omg's bright future

tfw im the user who created this meme

Nice FUDing, just bought 100k.

I tried to warn you omgoys

don't come and cry later

>this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.
[Source missing]

I'm sure that this FUDding on Veeky Forums doesn't even work anymore because _everyone_ (at least should) know that this site is completely filled/ruined by FUDders trying to push price down aaaaand FOMOs trying to push the price up. And it's not working anymore.

nice copy pasta

That's what you said about ans shares and I sold you fucking piece of shjt

Always do the opposite of what biz says

"Sell now, major crash incoming"

Holding 2800 OMG since 30k. Could not give a
flying fuck lol

Get rekt faggot, im not selling. We go to double digita and you shit yourself in tears

I just think the same.

I bought a few during the ICO, because of its promesing outlook. But what the hell the didnt deliverd anything until now....

Whats the reason to hold it? I dont see anything did I missing something?

They neither publish a demo or something they only talkin about a brigth future. I am fuckin pissed how something could be legal.

A entered this as I said through there ICO so I am up tones of gains but yea this hype is over I think

fuck, everytime

congratulations

Lmao this idiot so sad he didn't invest in OMG.
OMG is a double digits coin, they have yet to announce a lot of things.

nice
buy

This