Trading Software

Day traders. Any useful software that you use day in day out

> le trading view
> le telegram bot

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/topdownhq/shared_invite/MjI5MDcxNTEwMTMyLTE1MDMxODY5OTItNjYwOWI0Njc4Nw
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018259.0
bittrex.com/market/MarketStandardChart?marketName=BTC-OMG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coinigy

All the trading terminal platforms I've seen are junk garbage. I was thinking about making one that is designed to work on Linux.

I was contemplating using Windows via VNC for MetaTrader but no crypto data feeds.

i use a PnD bot.. i track telegram grps and volume chage bots.

join.slack.com/t/topdownhq/shared_invite/MjI5MDcxNTEwMTMyLTE1MDMxODY5OTItNjYwOWI0Njc4Nw

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018259.0

That's one of my number one gripes about closed sourced terminals is that they only let you use the data feeds and apis that they want to allow you to access. MT is the worst because some have tried to create an alternative to them before and they sued them.

Is that bot legit? The people that have posted reviews have like 1 post count lol.

I'd rather author my own code though to run it how I would want it.

Being a macfag I wish there was something native. Trading View is ok but glitchy at times.

Problem with what I would want to build is like the big complaint on g about Linux software is that you have to have autism to use it. The design I was thinking of would require you to have the autism though because I wouldn't create a dumbed down programming language like they do like MQL, I'd design it in a way that to program your own custom indicators, EAs, etc, you have to use a real programming language with a proper SQL database.
TradingView also has limited access to APIs they only let you use what the want.

Would you open sauce it? What framework would you use to write it? I'm just a webdeb so wouldn't know where to get started writing that *seems* sophisticated enough like that.

Where your volume change bot comes from? Do you have a link?

yea thought the same thing, but not wanting to sound like a shit ad ..i went retard and bought it, all I needed was a good info for the pump which I admit it can be hard to find but the bot did its part.. it created buy and sell orders instantly and warned me if I m going in too late.. I also wrote a review on btctalk but didnt come back cause I m sniping telegrams and some discords for info.

its cryptomarketscanner telegram

It's just easier to make your own bot user. I made a bot that would send me alerts when my coin hit a certain price target. If I wanted to, I could also have it buy and sell automatically at certain prices

I know, I might bot some low yield scalps. Little but often. I get bored of swing trading, feel like I constantly want instant gains.

Gunbot

worth it?

Deep machine learning AI with num.py datasets injected into it to helps it learn better

I made a hack for Bittrex charts.
Install a tiling plugin for firefox and then create layouts using the lfull sized bittex chart url. The url is in this format
bittrex.com/market/MarketStandardChart?marketName=BTC-OMG

Yes, its bettdr than manual daytrade

GB only lost me money

>3206707 #
No way

Stocktwits

is cryptoping worth it ?