Thoughts on blockcat? How do you guys see its future

Thoughts on blockcat? How do you guys see its future

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/rootstock-etherparty-deal-will-accelerate-bitcoin-smart-contract-adoption
slack.etherparty.io/
vanbex.com/portfolio
presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's a future 10$ token at the very least. Could grow much higher depending on what the team do.

I'm a bagholder...

Abandon ship. Gook CEO can't manage to list this shit anywhere.

What price did you buy?

no proper exchange yet
i dont understand it ? i mean even scam coins got on exchanges

this is next level scam coin. Just literally send me ur gibs coin.

protip: ETHERPARTY

blockcat is DONE

Etherparty/Vanbex Group is very well connected as well and part of the EEA

presale almost sold out...

New news article out: cointelegraph.com/news/rootstock-etherparty-deal-will-accelerate-bitcoin-smart-contract-adoption

Veeky Forumstards are going to miss it again though.

Link for ICO? Its just says to email hobbs lel

No ICO. Buy on EtherDelta. Mrrrreoooowww!!

No. For etherparty

slack.etherparty.io/

Ask for details on Etherparty, or just email K. Hobbs

Pre-sales aren't always supposed to be super easy to get into

Im sure the public ICO will be easy enough

Without fail this retard shills his shit in every CAT thread. Ignore.

I meant ask for details on the pre-sale, sorry

You'll get sent the terms and a link. Make sure to read it

>it's just a scam bro XD

vanbex.com/portfolio

only 7m coins, so with 20 it would still be below 150 market cap.
I'll keep until it hits an exchange and sell. If it dips really low then I might buy again.

It's an okay coin. I think a bunch of people can't be fucked to bother with etherdelta, so hold at least until it hits other exchanges. Price will probably rise then.

Bagholding this because bought at 4 like a retard, I wonder if I should sell when it hits 4 and then buy the dip or just wait it out till exchange.

its gonna gow down evryday like all coins on the exchanges that arent btc or pedomonero

Yeah, you really were a retard.
Heres my tip for you, never be greedy and buy a coin that is already mooning. Sometimes it might be possible to catch a departing rocket, but many times you just get fucked like this.

Now you will have to hold this a month or so and pray that it will be released in a more normie exchange.

I only put 100 euros though so the loss is not that bad even if it goes to shit. I might just sell if it reaches 4 again and get out of this. Why isn't it yet on exchange, even some total shitcoins are.

why do they require a phonenumber

i dont want pajeets to call me up

I never gave them my phone number... Are you investing through an affiliate? It may be investment volume related. I gave them 100K so I could get the bonus

nevermind, i got an email now

is this what it looks like?

ive heard so many stories about scam pre-sale icos, so i want to know if this is the legit one

A- are we finally going up?

something feels off desu lad

I didnt say it was a scam. I said it was obvious shilling.

as long as the link contains 'etherparty.io'
it should be legit

the dudes email is [email protected] right? firefox is being fucky with me right now

>slack.etherparty.io/
Etherparty looks nice, but blockcat & agrello seem to be the longer holds.
EtherParty... hrm... yeah. it's a good buy at fucking 10 cents.

presale.etherparty.io/a/812Z6mw2

NOPE!

how can blockcat only be done after x3?

I need it to go to 10... shit. am I delusional?
it's such a nice meme. and good service..

I think Cat is excellent, it's the only smart contract template that is being marketed as actually interesting/ enjoyable with an active community sharing new contract types, experiments etc.
The rest of them are just like digital contract for lawyers

agrello is literally a paralegal coin with paralegal templates. oh great, in 4 years it can also be used for rental agreements? WOW MOON. that people are even comparing these is hilarious. blackcat can help literally anyone (including paralegals) because it can have contract templates fOR LITERALLY ANYTHING

This mother fucker better start meme... fuck this -14% pussy shit

it is set for different targets i would say
bought both a large amount in ico
what i read is that agrello is for companies and blockcat for private use?

There is some faggot whale that is insisting on crashing the price.

definitely not "for companies" -- they put their 3-4 year plan on their website. it's for paralegals and rental agreements for the foreseeable future

they also say Agrello contracts are "legally binding contracts" on their website, but this is not accurate, and in an interview on Hacked they say they aren't sure about the legality of smart contracts (it will vary from location to location)

if smart contracts are considered legally binding contracts, then blockcat's can be legally binding too. again, CAT does everything Agrello does, and more

(with that said, i'll probably buy some of your agrello bags when you sell them for an inflated price after ICO, just in case)

It don't matta. Nunnadis matta. We are waiting for it to debut on another exchange.

Anomaly Whale literally ruined my life lol.

oh you mean in general
i was thinking its more suited for european laws or maybe estonian since they want to introduce a coin for estland
and that blockcat is more between private users and not companies
but lets just hold both and see :-)

Aside from it being on etherdelta (just because it is an ethereum based coin), they probably don't want to list in on the Yobit/Nova-tier exchanges.

I think since the markets cap is quite low for this project it will be making holders some money in the next few weeks.

Developer money is locked away in a contract and chunks are released as they sucessfully develop BlockCAT.

is something is for everything then it's for nothing. agrello has a well defined market niche. that's way more appealing to investors that, ohh well it does everything. fuck off.

No self respecting lawer will even need to use that in the next decade.

pretty bad, but huge community of PnD shills. enjoy

Huge community. 175 people on a discord.

Nailed it.

Im glad you got it.