Ottoman Africa

So why didn't the Ottomans conquer deeper into africa? Did they fear the christian abyssinian warrior?

You do realize that if they wen't further they would reach the negro lands instead of the nubians or moors?

Maybe they didnt want to mingle with true black subhumans.

Why? they're also subhumans
Infact blacks are better than t*rks

Woah woah woah there. Let's not take it that far.

Steppeniggers will always be steppeniggers but let's not forget who true Africans are.

Turks gave the world enough to the point where historically they belong.

Say what you want about Turks but I'll stay sipping my coffee

stop being a buttmad slavshit or persian or whatever cuck race you are

turks, mongols and even arabs (rarely) were alpha warrior races, niggers were nothing.

slavshit detected. I can smell the HIV+ in your blood.

Why didn't they conquer the Syrian desert? Did they fear the sand?

Normally I just avoid the racist shit but this time I legit laughed

coffee is AFRICA lmao, what you on whiteboi

ackshually yemenis were the first to drink coffee
they were functional until they started mixing with niggers. because of Islam

The sand warrior.

They started the coffee thing after islam tho

that doesn't make sense though. yemenis would have had to adopt coffee drinking practices from africans because the plant was native yemen. i suspect (speculating here )that ethiopian nomads probably recognized its properties and chewed on coffee berries and somehow muslim traders or evangelists made contact with these people and realized the effects of the berries

native to ethiopia*

>that pic
>racist

Man you need some bants in your system before you keep posting

They just didn't care about it. There were a lot of places they could have conquered but didn't. It's not like empires are all focused on increasing their borders on every possible front

This.
There isn't much to conquer there when you have frontiers with persians,austrians and russians trying to push your shit in.

>persians

Only shit being pushed in for persians was 1000 years of being cucks themselves

t. Roach

Because it's very hard to cross the Sahara and there's pretty much only sand for ages which the Ottomans didn't want, if you look at the map of the empire you'll see they avoided regions essentially devoid of life or were basically unliveable.

>turks, mongols and even arabs
All three of those groups had periods of ascendancy followed by pretty embarrassing declines:

>Turks
Woah we just conquered Croatia! Onwards to Vienna...

>Mongols
Woah we just conquered Kiev! Onwards to Moscow...

>Arabs
Woah we just conquered Antioch! Onwards to Constantinople...

They feared the tsetse warrior

the mongols conquered moscow

>croatia
>something significant

lmao, these slavshits

I was about to write a post on how Dalmatia is historically significant, but then I looked up that the Turks never conquered all of Croatia, only Slavonia and Krajina.