WHY IS BTC SO FUCKING SLOW WTF I PAID $4 FUCKING CHINK MINERS

WHY IS BTC SO FUCKING SLOW WTF I PAID $4 FUCKING CHINK MINERS

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he used BTC instead of LTC or ETH to make a transfer
Fucking newfags

I'm sending my btc to an exchange right now.

>purposefully leaving out BCC
Wow I'm really not suprised

you have to go back

Oh shit I left out DGB too. No. BCC is a shitty fucking altcoin and may as well be DGB, since speed is all they really have going for it.

>ASIC mining with BTC ledger
Wow the guy all in on eth and ltc is being a faggot I'm really not suprised

1 hour has passed, i paid 460sat/b.

That is why you use the new protocal which is the same coin except cheaper fees way faster and better scalability. BCC will come out on top.
who is going to use btc when the fees are too high stupid ass

>purposefully not getting cancer

Wew

>crying because nobody likes his shitcoin
Wahhhh cry more bitch. Your coin will die a slow painful death, and your bags will only get heavier.

Not an option for a lot of people until Coinbase lets you buy it with USD

Any idea about the volume on coinbase can't see any info on coinmarketcap

Thank god it finally confirmed.

I was mainly talking about in the US. It's the most entry-level exchange. I think that Coinbase's volume is included with GDAX. They said they'll be adding BCC by January 1.

Why is the bitcoin price going up while the network is under attack???

Is this the power of normies?

I have a transaction that still hasn't confirmed. It's been 14 hours. Paid $14 in fees.

Probably institutional investors entering really slowly.

>It will be a world wide coin!
>It's not a scam!

Question:
If I sell btc for eth, and then sell my eth back into btc -- how long will this shit take now? And will I be charged a round trip of $60 for that? If thats the case, fuck BTC

>normies
>investors

It's trade spoofing you morons.

Maker taker fees for each exchange is different.

Trading is instant because you only get your eth / sell your btc on paper.

I can't wait for fucking newfags and normies to discover they bought a shitty low speed, high cost coin.

So if I were on Bittrex for example, and I have lets say 100 dollars worth of BTC, and I sell buy ETH with it when eth is lower, and set a sell order for when eth goes up maybe .5% or 1%...would I be fine? I wouldn't be charged an outrageous fee?
Thanks for the help guys

I'm still 70% in BTC because i believe that LN may fix everything, but these fees are getting ridiculous. BTC is supposed to be a currency, not "digital gold" / aka a ponzi scheme. I'm 30% ETH now.

Bittrex charges 0.25% on every trade.

Oh damn. What about coinbase?

but I can't place a sell order in coinbase I dont think so doesn't matter.

I mean a set sell order to automatically sell when eth goes up a percentage for example

dude use GDAX lol... GDAX = Coinbase. Go there, login with your coinbase shit, and they will charge you 0% for a limit order buy or sell

Thanks for the tip!!

Hi friends, I tried solving your problems a little
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex