In some ways, the Mayans are the closest thing to the Japanese than anybody else on earth

In some ways, the Mayans are the closest thing to the Japanese than anybody else on earth.

Use arguments to convince me that this is true. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitobashira
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13639811.2017.1247547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese didn't sacrifice people for twilight.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitobashira

There's no argument supporting the idea that the Mayans are the closest things to the Japanese.
Check mate, Paco.

>Hitobashira is no longer practiced in construction.
I like how they felt a need to specify this.

I live in Latin America, have heard a few native languages, and I must say Maya sounds fucking great, at least in comparison to Quechua (doesnt sound good), Aymara (not bad, just bland), and Guarani (not bad, but nasal vowels and weird stops).

Watching Apocalypse made me wish there were good reasons for learning Maya (like it having a good literature, or Guatemala being a good country in which everybody is Maya bilingual, like Paraguay is with Guarani)

Nah, they didn't.

They did sacrifice girls by burying them alive in the foundations of whatever Shinto temple needs to be built.

I dont have th picture but google Haplogroup D OP, Japanese and Mayans share a common ancestor before the migration to north america.

Probably something about that alaskan land bridge

Why don't you learn a Maya dialect and create content in it? You can be that reason.

I've never heard of this. Was Shintoism this backward for long?

Nah. It stopped when Buddhism became a thing in Japan.

south american natives in general do bear a striking resemblance. for example look at this former president of peru he is practically indistinguishable from a japanese.

>backward

epic meme

Genetically They are different though

Nope. Shang China was.
>Human sacrifice for many occasions.
>Fetish for Jade.
>Same taste in strange Ayy Lmao-tier art aesthetics.

kek

The guy's literally japanese.

>Building foundation construction sacrifice
This sounds exactly like tribal southeast Asian practice in Malaysia/Indonesia, though in this case it isn't people buried alive but chopped up head for each stilt house pillar foundation, look up tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13639811.2017.1247547

Shang China had no architecture though

This post literally made my day

Japanese have southeast asian origins

user... a lot of japanese moved to Peru a few decades ago