How would you turn £800k into £2 - 3m? State your time frame

How would you turn £800k into £2 - 3m? State your time frame.

Other urls found in this thread:

topdowninvestment.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ID BUY ESPERS ON YOBIT DEAR SIR,,,,, TODAY BUY! TOMOROW BIG RICH!

>just buy gold, goy, in 2 years the crypto bubble will pop and you'll have 6gorrilion USD worth of gold

You should probably leave investing to smart people lad. Maybe try visiting a financial advisor

What's wrong with pounds?

>what's wrong with using play money as a currency?
Fixed for you, free this time

If you have so much money available, I would ask an upcoming promising ICO for a private pre-ico investment, like some did for OMG. You will get more than 3x of it's not a total scam.
Time horizon: 1 month?

I'm from the UK, that's our currency. We don't use $ monopoly money.

are you sure you aren't the retarded one?

Had to Google ico m8.

> $ : de facto currency of the entire world. Virtually every single country accepts it
> £ : Oi gov'na, we're still relevant! Now time for a spot of tea!

>t. butthurt britcuck

I'm not exactly sure why you're sperging out over the fact I'm using a different currency. Forget your meds today?

>getting this mad by the fact that the USA is superior to the United Kuckdom

£ or $, which is worth more?
>inb4 muh reserve currency
Not for long nigga

Excuse me, but you're the one that has been triggered by a currency symbol and have gone off on a weird tangent. It's fair to say that you're the that is upset. I don't think of your country. On the rare occasion that I do, it's to laugh at your upcoming Brazil 2.0 status in a few decades.

$ by far. Virtually all counties accept it. Some countries besides the US even use it as their own currency

>when the USA occupies so much of your thoughts that you try to actively seeking out info to convince yourself that the USA isn't as good as it really is
Feels good living in your mind rent free

I have every opportunity to live in the u.s., but for some reason I haven't taken it. It's almost like I don't want to live your giant soulless, culturless, money obsessed shopping mall country.

topdowninvestment.xyz/

our currency is stronger than yours is, tubby

dood don't be mad cuz we pillage the 3rd world for their women and precious rubies

That's not how currencies work you moron

Unless you think the peso is stronger than the yen

Buy real estate. Get the biggest mortgage I can find. If you can borrow a million then you can buy 6 houses of 300k.
Rent the places out so other people pay for the mortgages.

Once the houses are paid off you could either sell them for profit or enjoy the passive income.

buy stox like that one whale guy, wait for it to hit real exchanges / alpha launch in 5 days

That is what I was thinking, but it takes a long time to make a profit. I have also thought about businesses that run themselves.