The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a forge---

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a forge---

youtu.be/nWsK3rAkL9A

Oh...

Uh, is that it's uploaded as an audiobook on Youtube supposed to prove it's not a forgery?

...is a red herring

>forgery means it doesn't exist

I hope you come back to this thread so you can be embarrassed by how stupid everyone knows you are, rather than shitposting and never coming back to the board again.

Reminder that darwinism is a jewish plot.
> 3. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews it should be obvious to see how destructive these ideologies have been upon the minds of the Goyim.

FUN FACT: Entire sections of the Learned Elders of Zion are taken from the 1864 novel "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu".

I suppose the Youtube video must have forgotten this.

>The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu
>Small portions were translated in 1967 as an appendix to Norman Cohn's Warrant for Genocide, which identifies it as the main source of the later Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
>Cohn was born in London, to a Jewish father and a Catholic mother.[1]

Heh

Then why did Hitler put social-darwinism to practice? That too Jewish plot?

Everything is a Jewish plot

It was determined by jews that you would say that.

>This book is a lie
>Yeah? Then explain why it exists

You realize it's literally copied and pasted from bits of a French book from the mid-1800s right. The lazy Russians just took paragraphs and replaced words with "Jew"

you translate it then and prove hum wrong

It fits though.

I should, but then you would call me a Nazi and the next David Irving or some bullocks.

My thoughts are my own, I only drink water from my Propurâ„¢ Water Filtration system

Don't mind them OP they are just scared of the truth and the facts about this real authentic document that exposes the real conspiracy. The protocols is documented fact there is nothing to dispute that. Lots of historians philosophers politicians and leaders have studied it and know that it is a real document.

Must be quite a coincidence that 12% of the entire Learned Elders of Zion matches up perfectly with The Dialogue in Hell.

It must be equally surprising to the proponents and publishers of the Protocols of the Learned Elders were taken to court with these revelations and found guilty in 1935.

David Irving wrote that book from the papers of Hitler's personal physician in which it shows that hitler indeed crapped his pants on numerous occasions

Why can't it be the Zionists lifted it from the French text?

Of course it's a forgery. Try reading it. It's obvious that if the supposed Elders of Zion were as stupid as the book makes them out to be, the great Jewish conspiracy would have gone absolutely nowhere.

>Why can't it be the Zionists lifted it from the French text?
Because why the hell would they do that?

you forgot to mention that they would have to travel 39 years into the future to copy the Protocols.

It's genius really, you insert a small red herring within your plans so that "debunkers" can chase it while the rest is carried out, the plans themselves are printed and dispersed among your people and no one is the wiser. If I was going to draw attention from a crime I was committing in the open I would release the plans, albeit with some red herring that would have attention drawn to it. I would create a strawman with key components I could debunk later and disperse it among my enemies, thus drawing away criticism and "debunking it".
>Jews own the media! Just look at this list of Jewish owners and CEOS! Look at this increase in propaganda!
Then the "wise and informed" individual laughs and replies "you're just a dummy who is regurgitating the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. There is no conspiracy, look, it has text lifted from another source."

I can't remember the verbatim text, but Lenin said to control the opposition you must become it.

So you are saying that no evidence anyone provides can dissuade you from your point of view because any evidence would ultimately be manufactured by the jews, right?

I really hope this post is ironic.
The mental gymnastics in the face of a far more likely explanation is incredible.

Because the Russians claim the book is centuries old, far longer than the existence of the french book

Which Russians? What evidence do they have for their belief?

Russian authorities published it under the banner of a centuries old conspiracy.

My conspiracy is not retarded! There's just another conspiracy covering it!

Not really
>A major source for the Protocols was Der Judenstaat by Theodor Herzl, which was referred to as Zionist Protocols in its initial French and Russian editions.

Why would Herzl distribute it among so many Jews?

Likewise the first major debunker was Lucien Wolf, a Jewish journalist.

>evidence is now jewish plot too

How can (((they))) keep getting away with it?

THIS

It's one of those layered, three-kinds-of-lies situations. Here's another example:

>Surface story
The Holocaust happened because Hitler didn't like Jews
>Underlying story
The Holocaust never happened, it was propaganda to make the Germans look bad
>True story
The Holocaust happened in order to excuse a number of subsequent events and the sentiment that it never happened is propaganda by secret NWO Nazis to both make truthers look bad and stupid and to cover up even more so their heinous crimes against God and nature

The idea is that you're supposed to find the second story and get even further away from the truth. I'll do another one:

>Surface story
Donald Trump is racist, sexist, and just plain evil
>Underlying story
Donald Trump is trying to make America great again and evil globalists are trying to shut him down
>True story
Donald Trump is acting as part of a Truman Show-esque ploy along with the media, written and directed by unseen forces, to make cynical Americans put trust in a man they think is trying to help them and on the run from the big bad government, thus putting their trust in the system they think they're trying to bring down only to be set up for disappointment

You need to put this on one of those iceberg graphic charts.

I'm sorry Satan but who is they? And what are they getting with?
Just because some century old text says the Jews are aiming to control the media doesn't mean anything. It's been debunked by top scholars.

Thats an excellent idea user

Jews are playing 4D chess.

that makes him nonjew according to jewish law retard

are you so cucked that you care what anons call you on the internet? kys faggot

You missed my irony

>tl;dr my argument is unfalsifiable
in short, its a conspiracy theory

So did you.

Ah well memed sir, I blame the lateness of the hour.

Is it still a conspiracy if you can see the realization of the supposed forgery?

>breathing the atmospheric jew

You should read Judenstaat. You can easily find it on the Internet. It's not about some grand conspiracy, and it's also from late 19th century.

(((/pol/))) would make sure it's immediately shut down.

>hey moshe?
>oy, what do you want?
>why don't we write our supposed manifesto to be retarded on purpose?
>sounds good to me!
Neck yourself.

>Because the Russians claim the book is centuries old
No they didn't. They claimed it was recently put into publishing when it first came out and was at most a couple decades old.

Isn't even what I was stating.

Wasn't this book more or less written to justify the czar's rule?

The best part of this audiobook is the reader's smug inserts, tone shifts and "hmms." You can almost see him smirking quite Jewishly as he reads this out loud.

That would make sense actually now that I think about it. As the book goes out of its way to make communism look unpleasant and le ebilz.

>Youtube source.
So much for BTFO your own credibility.

Yeah, thats just fucking crazy.

It's allegedly written by the Okhrana as part of their false flag campaign

I'm going off from when I once heard someone summarize the book's main message as, "All the problems in Russia are caused by the Jews, so don't blame the Tsar. Also, the Jews want you to overthrow the Tsar, so don't do that. In fact, the Tsar is the best thing to have happened to Russia since unification!" And that it was written by his secret police.

>Also, the Jews want you to overthrow the Tsar

Thats just crazy

In fairness a lot of groups wanted to overthrow the czar, the Jews were just one of them. Maybe if the czar wasn't shitty at his job then people wouldn't want him gone.

The Okhrana used to support the Bolsheviks because they refused to co-operate with the other revolutionary groups, this ended extremely well for all involved

The Bolsheviks were originally not Jewish dominated and opposed tot Jewish Bund and the Jewish dominated Mensheviks. It was only later that Trotsky, Kamenev, and others would leave to support the Bolsheviks.

Not him but that doesn't really change the fact that having your controlled opposition be radical is playing with fire.

You make these so-called "Jews" out to be some monolithic hive-mind. Can the same be said about all "blacks"?

And I highly doubt the people who fall under the umbrella of traits that make them out to be those 'stereotypical Jews' would actually much favor the Tsar as he was a step toward creating one massive European Union (I personally see the revolutions that brought Russia out of WWI as divine intervention as the world was not ready).

The Tsar also was filthy rich (royalty so that's a given) and (now I admit I don't know a whole lot about Russian history), would definitely want to keep his rich friends rich. Kinda like someone else I know.....

>You make these so-called "Jews" out to be some monolithic hive-mind.
Considering the Russian pogroms had been going on at the time, yeah collectively the Jews would take issue with the guy.

It's the same thing with the Holocaust. This was most definitely done in order to create Israel. No question.

These (Zionists, NOT Jewish people as a whole minority or clump of individuals) are people who would do anything to get their way. Killing Jewish Russians for political/nationalist gain is a-OK in their book. Not quite on the same scale as the Holocaust but still significant.

>In the US, Henry Ford sponsored the printing of 500,000 copies, and, from 1920 to 1922, published a series of antisemitic articles titled "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem", in The Dearborn Independent, a newspaper he owned. In 1921, Ford cited evidence of a Jewish threat: "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are 16 years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time."[57]

What did he mean by this?

He later retracted that and wrote articles attacking the book in realizing that Hitler got his idea for the final solution after reading the English translation.

Henry Ford also let Hitler use his cars.

>Jews are all super wealthy bankers that also support gommunism for some reason

Control where it works.

>say that alcohol should be used to make the goyim stupid while the Jews remain always sober to control them
>having wine with a meal is customary in jewish culture and passover is a 4 drink minimum

wew this one's spicy

almost makes you think these bad guys aren't actually Jewish

>I can't remember the verbatim text, but Lenin said

No that's some gay shit you heard in a videogame.

ITT: /pol/acks BTFO'd.

Wine is the same as vodka.

LMAO PAUL BTFO!

>IF I SAY I WIN, I WIN

stupid SJW, fuck off back to leftypol

>The Tsar also was filthy rich

Everyone was worthless under the global depression

You do realize money doesn't mean jack shit in the universe, right?

There's a lot of shit in this book that doesn't make sense. Like how the Illuminati and Freemasons are their pawns despite the fact that the Illuminati were libertarians and the Freemasons only really cared about protecting the guilds back then. Or how the global coup to take over every nation is supposed to happen in a single day. Or how the people writing this book have no idea how economics works.

>Jews have a couple of glasses of wine over dinner therefore encouraging widespread alcohol abuse, drug abuse and general hedonism in the media is totally the same
why are the arguments always so spurious under even basic scrutiny?

is this what Hitler meant when talked about clenching jews in his fist only for them to turn into an ooze?

Well when the doctrine says "always remain sober" you probably shouldn't be drinking at all

>muh universe

You don't mean jack shit to the universe either

Oy vey