Btibay

Fucking get in before it is too late. You still have a chance to not miss the train. You are warned. The only working PoS cryptocurrency powered decentralized p2o marketplace is mooning right now gois and it will keep going up for the years to come.
This project blows out similar projects the water (Safex, Syscoin, Particl) and it has a mind blowing feature in dev called the rolling peg that permits to eliminate volatilty while still allowing price growth, hence allowing a stable currency for consumers/vendors while good ROIs for investors.
Many other cool things to come from what I read.
Solid project desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.420
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bought at ATH
>this shitcoin needs to go to 4.4 cents for me to break even
>mfw

You should have called it man, all the crypto world was going crazy at that time, you should have bough the dip when it was under 20. But don't worry the project is promising, I think by 2018 it will have x20 at least.

i literally disovered this coin days before it mooned back then
but was still waiting for paycheck
then it started going off and I panicked and bought in
of course then it crashed immediately
yeah longterm im not too worried
still makes me feel like a retard every time i look at it lol

I feel you bro. The whole crypto market is so irrational and volatile right now. First time investors often get some burns here and there. The good thing is the rolling peg that should be released by the end of the year will prevent sell offs and volatility so no more burns like this because of market manipulation.
Also I did my research and the capitalization of bitbay is genuine. It is not fake volume by devs that invest their own money in it after having premined the whole thing. It is actually organic and that is good for a decentralized marketplace. I think that long term this project is gold and midterm quite good. Short term without the peg depends of market manipulations of mad traders/bots in the exchanges but nonetheless I talked with the bitbay team and they are starting to do some serious marketing. They hired some guys and all, including a marketing director. I think Bitbay is a good call for all of us Veeky Forumsraelites.

HEAVENLY TRIPS SPEAK TRUTH, BUY BUY BUY

Thank you. I've learned so much following BAY.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN FUCKING DEVS AND SHILLS ARE FIRST PUMPING IT TO DROP THEIR MILLION COINS FROM THEIR WALLETS
>m-muh comfy gains

Wew kid relax, if you gambled and got burned, it is your own fault, not the fault of Veeky Forums. Bitbay is genuine good projects because his top tech and roadmap. It is literally never shilled in Veeky Forums comparing to other coins that are often shitcoins with no real use case. Just go check out the tech instead of gambling and soon enough you will make gains.

Nice user. Hopefully we will make it to the moon. Bitbay truly deserves it.

>sold all my bitbay 2 days ago
>hodl forever and always

You don't check your own trips dude.

MODERATED
OA
D R
E K
R E
A T
T
E
D

Lol I had a bunch then I cashed out for Thc and lost half my money.

Now I'm buying back in for a 1/4th the volume!

You must invest and hold good projects. Day trading is gambling and prone to burns.

Double digits checked. Sorry nigga 777 couldn't be ignored.

You get it wrong. Only the public general market is moderated because you want it to go mainstream, to not scare normies off. Private markets are peer to peer and impossible to moderate.

Nice doubles man. Tbh as I always say, investigate the tech, then hold. I believe in the tech of bitbay and their vision of decentralized markets. I checked out the other alternatives like Particl, Safex and syscoin, and these are all shitty in comparison. Bitbay has bright future, especially as marketing is getting started.
Btw the slack is super chill to get info, you should come by and see by yourself. There is also good info for trading non related to bitbay.

Official BitBay Shill here

I can't post the generals anymore because Veeky Forums calls it spam

but we are still watching, waiting and working :) Stop by the Slack anytime to talk to the team!

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Syscoiners you can come too but you must first APOLOGIZE

Why don't you just keep posting without doing generals? People must know about how good is bitbay, a lot of Veeky Forumsraelites would be happy.

Too busy smoking crispy crunchy peanut buttery backwoods Senpai

Nah i'm just joking I'll take your feedback, I love shilling to my people anyways. We need a graphic designer though! I'm no good with the memes, i'm more of a words guy.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.420

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR BITBAY!!!!

Keep working hard my crypto slave and shekels shall come to you.

A flavorful smoke.