BTC ABOUT TO TEST LAST RESISTANCE BEFORE NEW ATH

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BOYOS
ITS 4420 NOW AND LAST RESISTANCE IS AROUND ~4470

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAwC0swp96I
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/2d89c65dbb409885677d7617ee0b8fdffea720b7a31605d9dc7bda354b552264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand why this happening

My groin is ready.

Desperate kikes. BTC can show no weakness so that people trust lightning network.

4450!! 20 TO GO!!

well if the whole BCC thing wouldnt have come up recently with the hashpower problems we would already be higher than 4500$

It seems like the market thinks the BCC storm is over ? Although I dont agree but that seems to be the consensus...

In a couple of days from now i wouldn't be suprised to see another 80+mil in wash orders articles.

good lord its happening

at least btc didn't forgot to bring eth up with it this time

what does ATH mean

All time high, some also call it a blue sky breakout, meaning there is now resistance so traders have no idea how high it will go

oops wrong pic

oh okay, it's literally my first day doing crypto

just bought £100 of BTC

did I fuck up

it was the right one. your heart choose.

>ATH
>BTC has never been in worse shape

How??

you will know in < 7 days

get ready for 10K by the end of years boys
those prophets did not lie

what happens in 7 days

The more you FUD bitcoin, it higher it goes.

>flatlined for 18 hours
>pump out of nowhere
>dump out of nowhere

Just ask (((them)))

Meanwhile Bcash keps shitting the bed in every possible way:

- Random hashrate changes
- Uncontrolled inflation
- Unstable price
- Almost completely empty blocks being mined

Man, what a shitcoin.

It was a miner cashgrab. Everyone who isn't a nucoiner could have seen it coming.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=HAwC0swp96I

>This is new and completely unprecedented in the world of Crypto

(((They))) dont have the power structure in place to wontonly dictate price increases and drops. Backdoor deals dont stay backdoor when theyre on an immutable blockchain.

Fuck I wish all transactions could be done on the blockchain so I could get rid of all my United State Peso Fiat FunnyMonies that the Federal reserve was so gracious to allow me to work for.

How many times do i have to tell you pol retards

This is a global phenomenon

Literally this """pump""" is the US exchanges trying to keep some semblance of parity with the asian exchanges

If you are doing chart TA and youre not using BitFlyer data then youre a fucking idiot and im not going to repeat myself again

this whole thread is my buy signal for BCH

Enjoy your bags

>BCC Bag Holders

I got 6BCH from the fork, should I sell now?

I can't wait to see all the pink wojac threads pop up as soon as (((they))) decide to dump.

There is literally no reason BTC should be anywhere near an ATH, in fact it should be sitting at all time lows.

I don't give two fucks I'm 100% in BCC now

This

no one here has been trading for longer than a month, look at the blockfolio threads it's 90% 0x and MCO

They don't understand that a disrupting force like BCC is worth way more than 0.15 and are just euphorically riding the wave of tether and exchange fraud.

Maybe it flips, maybe it doesn't. But I know 100% that btc will drop and bcc will moon again. You can hope to make 5% in bitcoin with the possibility that it could retrace to the third fib line at any moment, or you could invest in BCC and watch it double again on the next exodus

>(((They))) don't have the power structure
lol good one. Thanks m8, I needed that

yup and then you'll have autists or actual paid shills who post in every BTC/BCC thread with moronic comments such as "that fucking chinkcoin or that useless altcoin".

It blows my mind, BTC has quite literally morphed into a useless piece of shit, I think there is something like 80-90k transactions waiting in the mempool to be processed over the next few days because the blocksize is so ridiculously constricted while BCC is free to grow.

Earlier today someone on reddit was giving out free BCC ($1 per account on twatter/reddit) and I got $2 transactions took sweet fuck all time and the fee was almost non-existent.

I just checked

The fee was $0.01 (1 fucking cent)

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/2d89c65dbb409885677d7617ee0b8fdffea720b7a31605d9dc7bda354b552264

HERE WE GO BOYS ROUND 2!!!
4445 now!

dogecoin has low fees too and is really fast

You're retarded if you think anti-BCC people are paid shills or autists

BCC is centralized, BTC is not. You've all got it backwards and I hope you all carry your bags forever.

Unlikely, I bought my BCC at $200.

Due to the difficulty/price disparity at the moment BCC is being mined heavily and the price is still quite stable...which means the market is eating up these new coins.

I'm hoping to buy more before the price shoots up (payday is in about a week or 2).

Not sure why you faggots keep bringing up dogecoin, perhaps you can use it because your shitcoin is unusable.

whale here
selling soon
brace for impact

BUMP

LTC is better.

Calling sysbro. Sysbro, come in.

>(((They))) dont have the power structure in place to wontonly dictate
m8, (((They))) refers to Jews so of course they can't wontonly dictate stuff. (((They))) would be matzoly dictating stuff instead, or maybe gefiltely dictating.