Faces of Veeky Forums

Faces of Veeky Forums

I'll start

kill you're self

Literally me.

Hey. That's pretty good

This thread is objectively worse than mine, pic related

At least mine isn't an ironic Facebook meme xD type of thing like ironic rick and Morty threads

Fuck you rick and morty is good, I do it ironically but I still like it

My 13-year old son can't seem to hit the toilet when he pees, so I put together this Bird Person learning tool, which I taped on the spot on the floor where my son usually hits "by mistake"

#noKings

Pickle Rick xD

>dads
>on Veeky Forums
Interesting phenomenon

Is steampunk the most neckbeard subculture of them all? Not even MLP attracts this amount of catastrophic autists.

You aren't wrong. But MLP isn't for neckbeard autists, steampunk is designed by and for them. Which is why it is one of the worst things ever.

It's likely something to do with
>shit gears and gauges over stuff
>now you look all smart and shit because it's machinery
It's all fluff and autofallatio, without substance, which is what most of modern atheism is

the worst part is that steampunk tists are on average higher functioning than mlpers so they tend to reproduce which means there is an entire generation of children with names like humperdink and ace growing day by day

You posted this in /tv/ too

>It's all fluff and autofallatio, without substance, which is what most of modern atheism is
As opposed to ancient atheism? I don't know why you people always have to make it about atheism. Granted, these guys are cringy as fuck, and it's clear that most sheep are liberals that took up atheism only because it was the new hip thing.
Having said that, I've never had any doubts about my position as an atheist. Of course, I'm taking atheism broadly here, so maybe agnostic would be a better term. Nevertheless, in all my years of reading books by Christfags and even deists that pick up the works of the Scholastics, I've always found their arguments weak, their worldview as dead and uninteresting as that of most scientists. In both cases, everything is neatly sorted out.

That I did. That I did

You look like me with short hair, r u stronk Persian or T*rk? Or other Mediterranean?

he is bretty qt

gay

From the caucus mts. How about u?

This is actually me. I'm still surprised and flattered that someone actually screen-capped my thread.

Afghan/NW yurop

dolphin boy was charlie chaplin?

wew literal /soc/ threads and here I thought Veeky Forums couldn't get any shittier

Shut up nerd. We pol/soc now. Go back to redit with your history shit loser

leddit, pls

my wife's*

Is Morad Israeli or Arab? Because I'm half-Arab.

kek i remember this picture but i cant remember the context

those fedora images started as a faces of r/Atheism ffs
there's being atheist because you feel atheism is reasonable, and then there's being Atheist(tm) and flaunting your disbelief as a status symbol.