What positive things did Christianity do for Europe that she didn't already have from the pagan Romans and Greeks?

What positive things did Christianity do for Europe that she didn't already have from the pagan Romans and Greeks?
People like to say morals but for me it seens we don't use the morals of the bible, we use the bible to justify morals we already got from elsewhere.

To be fair to Christianity, Roman paganism had no real sense of charity whatsoever. 'Eugertism' isn't exactly the same thing. Lots of poor people greatly benefited from Christianity, particularly before the rise of a centralised, wealth-exploitative Church.

The Romans may have had no concept of charity but the idea was far from new in Christianity, the Greeks certainly had such concepts and in fact it is from the Greeks that Christianity adopted the idea, not vice versa.

All those holidays, dude. The Church had 60+ holidays a year in the middle ages, or so I've heard. Not gonna look it up now

>positive
'le humanism meme' isn't positive.
Christianity saved the souls of millions of former pagans and destroyed the evil empire known as Rome.

Why are you answering a question fron your fundamentalist religious position rather than trying to argue the good done by Christendom from a more general and impartial position?

>A chirstfag admitting that Christianity ruined Rome
Fucking finally

Because I'm not a redditor humanist? No, humanism is not general or impartial, it's incredibly partisan.
Rome belongs in ruins. I used to be Catholic, but now I cannot stand any remnant of the Evil Empire to exist. I can only hope that my Apostasy will be forgiven.

fucking burgersharts

destruction of r*me is the only good thing to come out of christianity

I'm not American, humanist.

>talk like fatburger
>act like shartinmart
>think like fatscooter
yes you are

Retard

The evolution and spread of a guilt-based society? I would count that as a positive.

Every time someone even mentions an abrah*mic religion, an arrogant proselytizing faggot just has to come and shit up the thread

christianity caused the death of millions of europeans
belongs in the desert

I imagine for the people at the time it must've been horrifying being equivalent to some random religious sect today receiving state sanction and becoming the state religion over night.

t. reddit
Does it trigger you? omg poor little baby drink mommys milk little babby abooboo~

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEEEEEEEEET
They deserve that terror. God is terrible, after all.

>t. butthurt Christfag

Christianity inherited its concept of charity from Judaism

>Does it trigger you?
Well yeah because it inevitably leads to the thread going to fucking shit.

They elimiated cultural infanticide

those huge fucking churches and stories with badass knights that go CLINK CLANK SLASH WOOSH

Who gives a fuck about Europe?

I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
2 And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.
3 But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.

God as a father > God as a warrior chief or mythological bullcrap

Preservation of western society as an institution and later spread it to the Celtic, Germanic, Slavic peoples of Europe as their rulers converted brought missionary monks over and feudalized their lands.

Capitalism was originally invented by monks.

History, nigga