How I got rich with cryptos, and my tips on how you can too!

Hey Veeky Forums I've made over a million trading crypto with a $5k investment in 6 months! It took a bit of luck, and one very smart buy.
Here's what happened and how I did it...

Bought $5k XRP when it was under a penny, sold it in May for 30X (lucky!)

Took all that money and bought
BTC (bought and hodling)
ETH (bought and hodling)
KMD (bought and hodling)
VERI bought huge amounts at ICO for $1.50/VERI sold all in July for $200/VERI

I spent 95% of what I made on XRP on VERI as I was confident in the tech and the team. This was pretty stressful, but totally worth since I made nearly 150x what I spent.

Cashed out huge (over a million)

VERI whale gets hacked, and $8 million usd worth of VERi gets dumped onto market at below half going rate.

Buy a boatload of VERI again.

Huge wallets start suppressing price and buying huge amounts of VERI.

I'm already hodling more than enough VERI, so I do nothing.
Decide to buy some TNT (Tierion) at ICO

VERI price suppression ends yesterday, price is up 30% in a day.

The tips!
1) I only learned technical analysis this month, I made all my money without.
2) Research research research! I bought coins with tech and use cases that made sense to me. I didn't buy based on smooth websites, or hype.
3) No emotional trading! No fomo, no fud.
4) Bigger trades less often, daytrading might be great, but I have a fulltime job. I'm not so concerned with making every possible % because I am satisfied with my strategy and the insane gains I've had

If I were you guys I'd buy a little VERI today, and sell it either in a few days or early next year.

Happy to answer questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlZRtQkfK04
tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/ZF2Frg6M-NEO-BTC-Technical-Analysis/
dentcoin.com
dentcoin.com/tokensale
youtube.com/watch?v=7BPX6yM-8Sw&feature=youtu.be&a
onecoin.eu/en/
steemit.com/veritaseum/@cryptoportfolio/veritaseum-is-a-scam-veri-tokens-on-ethereum-blockchain
youtube.com/watch?v=voWx0F4KXdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you recommend you buy now mate.
ETH as a base for other ICO's ?

Thank you hope you're enjoying your gains

could you also elaborate taxing on your cash out ?

>buy my VERI bags the post
no

>oy vey annudah moon mission goys
Fuck off schlomo

I'm a big fan of Eth, if you have none you should get some.

I follow VERI very closely as it's the majority of my portfolio, and it's a good buy moment I'd say.

I'm actually totally unconvinced about nearly every coin on Veeky Forums. Not because I think you'll lose money, I just think there are other better cryptos.

As for taxes, I haven't submitted the related return yet, but basically I'm giving my papers to the accountant and saying " have fun"

I don't mind paying capital gains, it's much smaller than income tax and then it's clean money.

I am definitely enjoying my gains. I'm going to Central America next month to buy a vacation property, and maybe start a sneaky caribean bank account.

ICO's are also great if you make sure the tech and team are good.
My Tierion is at 3x what I paid and the tokens not even out yet.
The fact they work with Microsoft, and that Fenbushi Capital invested a huge amount is what got me onboard.

I have no Veri for sale, which makes selling you bags hard.

Research counts guys. There's a reason Veri is the one you want, and it's not because they have a terrible website and little public communication.

>This happened

Great user, glad u made it!
1. What did you use to learn TA? (Details pls)
2. Where do you usually get your news from and all valuable info about coins besides own research?
3.do you care about activity from devs? like twitter and so on?!.
4. What is your opinion on Obsidian? Is it a good to go ICO (assuming you did some research)
5. Where is your next predicted chance besides holding veri?
6.Whish me luck to be successful too, thanks!

1) I learned technical analysis from youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=rlZRtQkfK04
started here, then brushed up with random sources

2) Only own research. I get news from nowhere. I read voraciously. I do check the ICO aggregator

3) Not really, their job isn't and shouldn't be to talk to you, hold your hand, or dispel FUD, or cause FOMO. I care about the Devs actually, y'know developing.

4) Didn't research yet. The fact your interested is enough to get me to research it. I will reply to you once more after I do.

5) I don't currently see anything that wouldn't just slow my growth or increase my risk. I have all my available money invested already, and intend to go on vacation while they grow.

6) Best of luck! Do your due diligence and your vastly more likely to succeed! Don't invest money you can't afford to lose!

Why not quit your job and live it up?

How do you feel about OMG

the logo of that coin is shit.

not trusting it.

Okay, looked into Obsidian a little bit.

Crypto is a great system for secure encrypted communication.

So I thought about who currently needs to pay for that... and it's nobody.
Whatsapp is already free, and is exactly as encrypted as OBN (same exact method).

That said, ICOs are often a great way to make money. Prices seem to usually go up for a few days after ICO.
The vast majority of what i made was just because I bought huge amounts of VERI during ICO.

If you decide to buy some OBN don't hold it for very long because, at least to me, their product makes no sense, same with STATUS.

Because I work in my own business doing what I like doing.

Also, I only made a million usd, which is.... not really a lot. Where I live that's not even enough for a house.

predict pump groups next coin

Why wouldn't you buy down payments on investment properties and pay off mortgages for free + have extra monthly income

I don't work with money loaned to me. I don't believe in taking on debt.

I already own my house business and car.

Who is "pump group"?
Is that related to this idea that you can get rich off pump and dumps?

That's always looked like a way to produce losses for yourself, and profit for whales.

After all, if people weren't chasing the dream and buying the overpriced coins (gotta get rich off the pump and dump, to the mooon) there would be no profits for whales, and no pump and dumps would occur.

>I refuse to engage with the entire capital market
Stay poor friendo. If you want to jew the news, sign these real estate deals NOW and be absolutely darm sure to denominate every single amount in "United States Federal Reserve Notes"

Then when cryptos eventually replace dollars you can pay off your mortgage with .00001btc

>If people weren't chasing the dream and buying the overpriced coins (gotta get rich off the pump and dump, to the mooon) there would be no profits for whales, and no pump and dumps would occur

What do you think of metal, funfair and tenx. Trying to learn to research.
Also ripple

>Also ripple
Stop

I already have the bags

Real estate only makes money like that on TV my friend. In my local area it is overpriced, and it makes no sense to buy elsewhere, as it becomes a nightmare to deal with.

I actually own an additional investment house in the town I wish to retire in, currently renting it to a nice family. Bought with cash because a mortgage hugely increases the cost of a place.

I will live there when I'm bored of working.

Tying up large amounts of money for such small returns is not sensible, and is definitely not the best strategy. It is basically the slowest return on investment there is. Buy the place you live so you pay yourself the rent, beyond that invest elsewhere.

Especially since I'm much better at turning money into more money.
Business is where good returns lie.

I can't denominate in USD as I have $0 as I am not an American.
My local currency is going strong.

Also, I still have loads of cryptos

What are some of the biggest mistakes you made during the last 6 months trading?

What exchanges do you use & prefer?

Ripple is where I initially made all my money.

I don't think I'd buy any more of it now though. I think it's value is basically gonna stay put for at least 6 months (barring manipulation).

I don't plan to invest in gamble coins. I don't know what to look for.

Metal could be big, depends on how the market feels about earning by spending, and if its implementation is good.

Tenx seems good, I might consider one of these cards. Not convinced the pay token will have value, or gain value.
Visa gives vendor money, and keeps your cryptos when you use the card.
Seems Visa wants all the cryptos for themselves.

So of those, maybe I'd put a little in metal

If I had timed my buys and sells better I'd be sitting on 22.5 million usd from crypto
So I'd say I squandered the majority of the earnings of my good bets.

This is what convinced me I need to learn TA

I am on Bittrex, Poloniex, Quadrigacx, Shapeshift, and Etherdelta.
My experience with all of them except Quadriga was neutral. Quadriga took over a month to verify me.
I kinda live Etherdelta, but I think it's because I made all my money there.

I currently have nothing on an exchange and am in hodl mode. Mostly because I'm taking a nice long vacation. Ive been fretting over cryptos for six months straight and it fucking sucked and I need a break.

Aight, thanks for your answer mate! So... no Binance?

>VERI
>liked the tech
????????????????????????

This is an ERC20 token created by one wall street washout turned conman, his Indian friend and a contracted Polish developer.

There's no whitepaper nor value to the coin, except elusive allusions to market reports by reggie.

VERI's price comes from reggie trading the supply back and forth between himself on etherdelta, and a few idiots falling for his schtick. Basically a cryptocurrency e-celeb.

You might as well invest in Bytecoin, they're even more blatant about their ponzi scheme being a ponzi.

>Binance
Never tried it. Is it any good?

thank you very much!
This is supporting my thoughts about the ICO so I don't need to worry too much about not participating.

can you give me one last thought on NEO?
Where do you see it now that a lot of ppl took their profits? Can you make a TA with all the knowledge you gathered so far?
That'll be great!
BTW. OP how old are you -to me you "sound" like someone at the age of 35-46
Thanks again my friend and have a nice vacation!!

capped

It is alright. Don't have a lot of experience with it, but it's better than some people say. What is your opinion about ZRX? I'm just now reading the white paper and it looks alright, but i am bad at estimating the value and the effect some technologies could have on the market. Also, please tell me what you think about LakeBTC.

Neo looks like a pretty mild performer over time.

TA will tell where the NEO price is headed, but I don't have time right now as I'm at work (sorry)
tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/ZF2Frg6M-NEO-BTC-Technical-Analysis/ here's someones TA

Looks like the optimal moment to buy NEO was about 4 days ago, and I'd say it's lagging a little behind where the price ought to be so it looks like confidence in NEO is low at the moment.

ZRX looks pretty good to me, I would have bought the ICO if I hadn't missed it :p

Might buy once token is issued and first price drop occurs.

Also, I've just turned 30 to answer your earlier question

So you wouldn't recommend buying ZRX now? It is pretty low atm, i might invest 0.5BTC but need an honest second opinion about that.

Btw, thank you for your answers, i really wish i could do this too some day, enjoy your holiday!

Damn, a million. And here my goal is 50k..

What are some tips you have for a noob?

Ask better questions

Let's say Im starting with 100$ and 0.01 BTC

What do?

This math doesn't add up, op is a cuck.

5k * 30 = 150k * 150 = 22.5m

To quote myself in this very thread.
"If I had timed my buys and sells better I'd be sitting on 22.5 million usd from crypto"

95% on VERI was hyperbole. I bought my BTC, ETH, KMD, and VERI off my ripple earnings. My BTC alone would have cost $30k

So you're right, the math didn't quite add up.
But I can do 5000x30x150 as well

Never bought anything before and finally have a decent job where I can afford to invest in things. What should I buy? VeriCoin? Verium? Veritaseum?

I should probably read up on what these things are and how they work

pretty sure this is just a VERI shill thread.

Honestly, I made good money trading cryptos, and have been a 4channer for a long ass time.

I'm going on a nice long vacation, so I figured I'd tell Veeky Forums what I did.

Veritaseum and Ripple are where I made my money.
I don't think it's a good time to buy Ripple.
I do think it's a good time to buy Veri.
In that way this is definitely a shill thread.

It's turning into a bit more of one, people seem more concerned with "which coin did you buy?" than with "how do you judge a coin?".

My next post is going to seem really shilly, because I'm going to reply to the guy saying Veri is a scam

So, Jamaican Financial Service Authority, Jamaican Stock Exchange, and Bank of Jamaica are all getting scammed by Reggie?

They are going to be so pissed when they find out.

Also, the beta is in October fool.

This is such a bizarre scam he's running, raise the price at the start, then sell some off at half its going rate, instead of its full price while calling it a hack, collapse the price, then go to Jamaica and agree to build a veri powered exchange for them, then suppress the price and buy those tokens back...

all while charging 4.5 Veri for a report?
all while talking to stock exchanges, banks, and regulators? Making agreements with regulators?!

Of course, if this is a scam Reggie is super fucked, he has made agreements directly with governments and regulators, and is a well known wall-streeter, who can't plead ignorance.

You'd think he'd have taken his ICO money and run, instead of continuing to work, that'd have been legal and he knows all the laws regarding finance.
You'd think way more work would go into advertising the ICO, and making the website spiffy to draw more victims, and less time talking to regulators.

OP I'm sitting on 90k profit mostly from NEO and OMG. What's the best way to turn this into a million? Should I stay in NEO and OMG waiting for them to 10x? Or double down on an upcoming ICO?

stay with NEO and its sick dividends. dump the OMG

I agree with his guy But if there's a juicy ICO you spot, I'd move some over.

Is that you Reggie?

Thanks guys, was thinking the same. What makes you guys bearish on OMG? The run of announcements that amounted to nothing?

Every one who doesn't own at least some veri will regret it this time next year. buying more next week.

Why should I buy some?

I still don't see what will make Veri win over other currencies

Where are you from?

>Happy to answer questions.

Proofs?

This
It's likely this is another shill thread

dear OP, since you made a quick TA for me I need to thank you once more.
BUT ^^
I have another question for you.
I "spottet" something I call a gem because of the usability and problem solving aspect.
Can you do me a favor and check "DENT" for me?
What do you think about that?! Is it worth couple of thousands to put in?! I really appreciate your thoughts on that! Thank you!

Link
dentcoin.com
dentcoin.com/tokensale

That would be funny wouldn't it?

Can you tell which one will win? Or is it all a bit vague?

Canada

I will answer questions, but not provide proofs.
1) A screenshot of a bank account is meaningless and easily fakeable
2) I am not here to argue about whether I exist or not, and don't want to go down the prove your proof road
3) It's not really relevant, whether my advice is good or not is completely unrelated to whether I provide proof or not.

In fact, I'd say you should assume that I, and everyone else, is in fact a liar.

Do you think what I'm saying doesn't make sense?

btw, I know the sale is over but I wanted to put it there to let you see the numbers.

Even as a shill you're so confused by their fake timeline you can't keep it straight. The "hack" occured after muh Jamaica announcement.

Don't get me started on supposed agreements with unknown governments and nameless regulators, no internet presence save for shady websites.

There's absolutely zero work done on the Veritaseum "project". Dead github. None of the bullshit you peddled addresses the glaring lack of whitepaper, or value proposition of any kind really. What does VERI even do? Anyone is free to inspect the smart contract and see the answer: nothing.

The website is the way it is for the same reason Nigerian prince emails have ridiculous delivery: these scams are designed to weed out people of average intelligence and above, in order to keep only the most gullible. Throw in an active youtube channel and you've got the recipe for a personality cult.

I think if they have some means to actually transfer said mobile data between users this is superb.

Right now if I called my telecom and said "hey, can you move my unused data to so and sos account" they'd laugh at me. Or the price would be exorbitant.

$0.0013 is a super cheap price though.
$0.000805 was ICO price so its gone up 40% - 60%
I think it's worth the gamble in this case. Don't go all in especially since you're starting a portfolio.
Get a bit of ETH to have a slow reliable gainer.

In fact, I'm going to buy a bit of DENT myself, but only $500

If they disrupt the market in the way they're planning the token will be worth a fortune

Merci

How do I get into DENT?

I want to put maybe $100USD into this because although it seems like a wild idea that might not take hold, if it does I want to be a part of it.

Thanks

>Dead github.
Their github is private. Your argument is invalid and your opinion is disregarded. try again.

>Jamaican Stock Exchange

OP, I'm 19, broke, trying to figure my shit out.
I'm not asking for money, I'm asking for an internship. Just someone I can contact about this who can give me tips and help me grow and follow the same path. I just want to learn from you.
Can I give a temp email?

Sorry I didn't double check the date of the hack...
And now that I have

Deal with JSE signed on July 30, hack was July 24
As far as I know 24 comes before 30

"Supposed agreements" One signed with Jamaica, currently working on one with undisclosed African nation.

The "project" you're referring to was their ICO smart contract, which is over, so of course no work or changes.
The project they're working on right now is under a confidentiality agreement (it's in the contract he posted)

Yesterday from Reggie
youtube.com/watch?v=7BPX6yM-8Sw&feature=youtu.be&a
Demo of product working next week.
Public beta

Might I ask what the scam is?
Saying they were going to do something, then doing it?
Actually issuing their tokens?
Getting listed on additional exchanges?
In regards to it being a prince scam

onecoin.eu/en/
This one was a scam, and is under investigation. Great website
Nice whitepaper

eros.vision
also a scam, with a slick website, nice whitepaper

EOS
yet another scam, yet another slick website with a nice whitepaper.

So much fud about VERI, but I get it, if you invested elsewhere this is the one that will kill your investment.

you can buy it on HitBTC and etherdelta

This is a comment, not a question.

I'm assuming here that OP is telling the truth. I think his story is not remarkable. Just another story of rags to riches through leveraging one major success. OP and others should not confuse a lucky break leveraged into success as being some go-to-investment-expert.

Like many of us, he was simply lured into in the crypto-space after stories of riches with money to invest. I only came here myself after I heard about BTC reaching 3k and have made a profit of 700k with my starting investment of 90k. I got in very late in the crypto game with money from my high paying job (my one break), got drawn in because of easy money and leveraged my one break into further success.

There are countless stories of know-nothings that got lucky and became millionaires with bitcoin or Ethereum, this doesn't look any different. XRP and VERI and very well known scam coins that are garbage but OP managed to get in and out at the right times. If anyone recommended me either of these scam coins I would have ignored them completely. I like that OP is at least forthcoming and telling us not to invest in XRP now.

Sure, I might post a discord in here when I'm through monitoring the thread

Jamaican stock exchange had $58 Trillion in volume today BTC didnt crack $2 Trillion

I'm not going to do the math, but I think all cryptos added up had less volume than Jamaica Stock Exchange today.

Also, trading companies and stocks is a bit more grown up than cryptos.

So, your opinion is pretty ignorant

Yes, you're right that it is unremarkable, and partially luck. Let me quote myself

"It took a bit of luck, and one very smart buy."
"Bought $5k XRP when it was under a penny, sold it in May for 30X (lucky!)"

So, good job repeating what I said?

The rest I bought after research, including Veritaseum, where I made my money.
All my buys are up, I'm at the very least insightful regarding the market I'd say.
I don't know about rags though, it uhhh wasn't my first million, just my first crypto million.

I am happy for you. There was a big luck factor but you are obviously not an idiot. The only thing that bothers me how people might invest in some of the scam coins you already got rich off and get rekt. There will be idiots that think VERI is legit because of threads like these.

I guess it depends what you mean by legit.

I for one still think the software is coming out, and that Reggie is actually in Jamaica working on it.
I linked to a youtube Reggie posted yesterday.
He says he will demo the software to the public in a week, but that he's not sure how long until public beta.

When it does come out (and even when its demoed) I think the value of VERI will increase.

>tfw Avalon is the next Veritaseum

listen. i'm gonna defend the OP here. because our good friends Clif High and Bix Weir both endorse VERI. and that's good enough for me. NOT a scam coin.

steemit.com/veritaseum/@cryptoportfolio/veritaseum-is-a-scam-veri-tokens-on-ethereum-blockchain

youtube.com/watch?v=voWx0F4KXdo

This guy got me into OmisGO before ICO release. Listen to rare legit people like these ones.

Avalon seems a bit different to me. A store in which you can purchase goods with Ava coin.

Thanks... I don't actually know who those people are, so I hope thanks is the right thing to say.

1) Ugly website. Yup, it is

2) p2p plaform is coming, demo apparently within 2 weeks

3) It is on Mercatox HitBTC and EtherDelta, not just EtherDelta, talks with one more exchange apparently ongoing

4) No he didn't have a previous bitcoin version of Veritas called UltraCoin that failed due to regulation. He had a free non-monetized prototype. Where did that idea even come from?

5) What? Ultracoin (UTC) is a different coin from a different team Ultra-Coin was the prototype for Veritas. No money was taken for Ultra-coins.

6) Eh? That's not even the right 3 people #3 is Manish Kapoor, not Reggies son.

7) Every Veritas was available at ICO for 1.50 a piece. All unbought Veritas is in company hands for institutional investors to buy down the road. Keeps the company future proof.

The OmisGO ICO was a good tip, but he's got some very big errors on Veritaseum.

That would be incredible.
Throwaway email is
Jkaelanmdwst...incase I miss the discord link.
Also, very nice thread this has been incredibly informative.