I PUT ALL MY HOPE IN THIS DYING SHITCOIN BECAUSE YOU PROMISED ME THE MOON

I PUT ALL MY HOPE IN THIS DYING SHITCOIN BECAUSE YOU PROMISED ME THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dying
what the fuck are you talking about nigger, it's up at least 700% and today is a "bad" day.
If you bought on ATH buy a rope and get fucked.

>this will be a dollar easy
>oh user you bought at 40 cents? Hahaha you fucked up

Choose one.

>ICO price 5 cents
>10 cents on etherdelta
>moons to an amazing 50 cents in absolutely no time
>around this time silly OP buys in and expects instant profit on his high risk low reward investment
>"DYING SHITCOIN"

every
single
time

>he doesn't know the Kyber Sturmstaffel will blow his shitcoin out of the water

>high risk

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A SURE THING

eery coin has the same chart except btc. short pump looong dump. crypto is dead before it got started.kill bill shihara and tristan dagosta. they run the two big scam exchanges

>YOU PROMISED ME
I promise you that DGB will win Citibank contest.
Also, Minecraft servers.
Promise.
see the problem OP?

i also bought ath like a fucking idiot.
but there's still hope op.
wait until ethfinex and radar relay. not long now.
we can at least break even and get the fuck out of this shit forever.

Buying early is low risk, buying when shit has been mooning for DAYS is high risk, no matter how solid the project is. You're lucky this is really solid shit, so keep those bags tight, and wait for any new development on the project.

thanks for believing in me, you stupid fucker LMAO
thanks for your money

>bought DGB at ATH
>sold it at 77% loss to buy ZRX at ATH
>buy a rope

I can't afford to buy a rope

Ethfinex isnt using zrx they are using their own token called nectar!!!!

God damn shitcoin

go to IKEA, they have lots of knives on display.

pick the sharpest one and allah akhbar yourself. you will go down in history as the first suicide-knifer.

Or...you can learn from your mistakes and stop buying at the fucking all time high. Stay close to the news and buy right when the rumors and hype start to pickup.

fucking OMISEGO was $1-$3 when people were poasting on Veeky Forums about it, showing that photo of faggotvitalik with an omise sticker on his laptop. I nignored, fomoed in at $3 and panick sold only to see it hit huge gains.

There will be other opportunities.

worthless shit coin

WE
ARE
THE
0XTRONAUTS

They are using ZRX dumbfuck. Nectar isn't going to be used for fees. ZRX will be. Here is their blog post on what Nectar will be used for:

blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a

new exchange more volume.
i'm not selling at 30% loss

Bunch of impatient fucks. I'm telling you to hold your zrx, even if it goes back to what you paid for it. If you don't listen you deserve what you'll be feeling in the future.

I'm bought most of my 16k stack at 2x ICO price so I'm still good if I sold it now.

I'll still hold until early September.
I need to cash some out so I can buy some of those ICOs.

Remember these threads about antshares a month ago?

ITS DOWN TEN CENTS IN A WEEK.

Still is, but now you got to wait and deal with the swings.

it's going to moon soon

After skyrocketing to 50 cents in a couple days.
WOWWW

any decentralized exchange looking to participate in the governance of the 0x protocol would need to keep a sizable stash of ZRX - the 5th largest holder has about 2.8% of all tokens

i am waiting for the land rush

Is it true Coinbase is going to list 0x?

No

DEAD COIN
FUCK

Liar.

how about you do some research yourself instead of blindly following Veeky Forums shills?
radar relay is coming out next week, so pretty good chance zrx is going to moon again.

Hodl or stay poor, I'm not even kidding.

Ye drop to 7000sat and moon to 9000sat right.

Ahahahahjahajajajaj

Fees are too high
No one will use it
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IT MIGHT MOON ITS TEN CENTS BACK

go fuck yourself.

seriously—fuck you.

this coin will go up, OP; wait until even the beginning of september, and you'll see the gains creep up on you

next time you're looking to buy, though, make sure that you aren't buying at high tide. at this point in the market, no matter the project, the asking price can and will go down during periods of no announcements and inactivity. there are chumps literally all over the market, all of the fucking time; some on this board should know better than to think otherwise, but, you don't have to lose money for any one of the many conniving fuckheads (or anyone else) on Veeky Forums right now—like the above quoted—to make huge gains.

hodl well past the point of profit; if you bought at $0.50, you're practically guaranteed to make at least double that in the next 30 days. hell—buy more when it gets down to $0.30 or so, if you have the ether to spare. don't get discouraged.

I'm shitposting, I bought 70k at the ico and am fudding for more cheap zrx.

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SELL SELL SELL

feels nice that likes of you still exist
take care

Looking to buy more on this dip also.
What point would say would be good to start buying more? Now or wait some more.

>could have bought in at 0.0003 eth but decided to wait for the dip
>finally caved and bought in once it reached 10x ico price
>currently down -10%

You deserve to lose your money you fucking impatient nucoiner. Kill yourself.

The bull market has spoiled you weak handed cucks. It's not even been out one month.

Honestly right now is a good point.

Sell now buy back in at the bottom of the dip with all the whales then hodl tight