Why is no one talking about AE? This coin is fucking fantastic

Why is no one talking about AE? This coin is fucking fantastic.

Tell me why op

elaborate

this

I am senior IT with a background in computer science. I was an investor in the Ethereum pre-sale. I remember reading about Ethereum and being excited about the technology itself and it's potential. Since then I've made half a dozen more investments and it wasn't until learning about Aeternity that I haven't again felt similarly enthusiastic about a technology as I did with Ethereum. Within computer science, Functional Programming has always fascinated me and I suggest you look up on it and how it compares to Imperative Programming languages, especially in terms of code correctness and length of code. I always thought about what if Ethereum had been coded originally in an FP language? To me, Aeternity represents pretty much the answer to that "what if" scenario. So in my case that aspect together with the mobile first strategy were among my reasons to invest and look forward to seeing where this project goes.

say no more senpai

going all in on this shit, this is exactly what i was looking for

wish it was a bit cheaper but oh well

But I'm actually just wondering why I have NEVER seen this coin discussed on biz.

the fuck is æternity

how long has it been around? this is my first time seeing it here as well and i lurk Veeky Forums pretty much 24/7

just bought 100k

Weren't they one of the teams that had their ICO funds stolen before the white hats stepped in and saved the rest?

the coin name is aeon on hitbc right?

A two year old shitcoin?

No. Aeon is monero's little brother.

Really bad shilling.. nobody has received there tokens since he ico.... also the head guy left soo.... yeah I've been waiting two months to receive my tokens and haven't gotten any

exactly, I have NEVER seen this coin discussed.

Because it doesn't exist yet I still haven't received my tokens yet since the ico. They keep saying "two weeks" look into it. Whoever made this is terrible at shilling

cause it is not real money

because biz discusses only pump and dump shit coins. flavour of the week. actually legitimate coins are called scams.

Gotcha.

Looked it up myself. They lost 82k ETH to the multisig exploit. Their ANN thread is quite the shitshow too.

so what does this mean for the coin? is it dead now?

They accepted both ETH and BTC during the ICO, and they still control 22k ETH apparently. So combined with the BTC, they still have money, but they obviously took a massive blow. They also apparently had some internal conflicts or something, which has lead to them replacing their CTO.

So to answer your questions, I don't know what it means to the project, but it's not dead. I didn't participate in the ICO, so I didn't bother looking up the details, but you can find more info on their Medium articles and their ANN thread on BCT.

maybe because its not even out yet?

i've been waiting for this coin since buying into the ICO in March.

Going to hold until January