The Munich Beer Hall Putsch vs The Chad March on Rome

Discuss

make the guy on the right bald and its perfect

Kek

i don't like this meme

it is overproduced and lacks soul. memes in the era of mass meme normalization are kind of shit. the drawings are too detailed they look like something made in the board room of a think tank.

Here's a question, if Willy was still waggling in 1923 would the putsch be successful?
With a centralised authority who can legally sign over all power it's a lot easier to coup a monarchy than a republic.

How would this have affected history? WW2 ten years earlier? Would Mussolini still join?

pic related, it's you

Well its not like the King of Italy, Victor Emmanuel III had any options to stop Mussolini, he could have called in the army but that would risk a civil war in a country that is already in turmoil and economic crisis.

The Italians literally came by train and due to heavy rainfall they actually entered Rome in tiny groups instead of one huge cohort, it was as pathetic as the beer hall putsch

Plus, what king wants to be on the side of leftists who want him dead as opposed to fascists who just see him as a symbol of the past that wasn't able to fulfill Italy's destiny in the WW1 peace treaties.

Edited

Also I'm pretty sure that the King felt like he could control Mussolini, or that parliament could work with the National Fascist Party democratically in order to crush the communists and suppress a potential red revolt.

>kings in charge or realising the limits of their power and the dangers of overstepping them

thata boy

My lad

I would draw the fez on his head but my Paint skills only go so far.

It's pretty pathetic that the Nazis thought that their "blutfahne" had any sacred relevance what so ever. A bunch of fags got shot and their blood got on the flag. Better eulogize it. The flag is still missing to this day.

Just draw a black rectangle with a gold line two thirds of the way down and a gold blob on the front.

>weimar shoot peaceful protestors
>the blood of the dead gets on the flag
>this has no significance according to you
so this... ...is the power... ...of krautphobia... ...woah

please delete this

You must be a blast at parties.

This is the greatest meme of the 21st century

Make the virgins shirt brown and the chads shirt black, they are called brown/blackshirts for a reason

>not being part of the Pinktanks
Nevermind that sounds too much like leftypol

This is fantastic

The funny thing about the march on rome is that it takes place after Mussolini gets a sizeable chunk of power.

Its not a phobia or bigoted if they aren't human.

Not the same person but I tried.

>>weimar shoot peaceful protestors
>peaceful
they were armed, idiot. we also don't know whether it was the nazis or the police that fired in the shootout.

>you can't peacefully protest with weapons
very european post

Rate my OC thanks

The March on Rome was only successful because the right wing government was weak and willing to make concessions. The King basically wrote away powers to Il Duce.

Not even a Nazi but why wouldn't a flag with the blood of your comrades who fell for the collective ideal not be considered sacred?

How's this?

Because it's just a butthurt /leftypol/ shitposter.

I love this meme

what's with the atlanta hawks logo in the corner

willy was around for much longer. he had interactions with Hitler. But Willy was rather autistic. When Hitler got to power, Willy kept spamming him with letters when is he gonna give him power and proclaim him emperor again. When France has fallen, Willy wrote him something like "congratulations on defeating france with my troops." On reading one of this letter, Hitler uttered something like "what an idiot." and just ignored him. there was some mid war interview with Willy in british (or american) papers of all places, and he basically said that Hitler is a tosser and if he let Willy to be emperor, nothing evil wuld ever happen.

To sumarise this, Willy wanted to get to power again, probably expected to be reinstalled. Hitler saw him as irrelevant, maybe even blamed him for WW1 failure. After some time Willy got buttblasted for not being returned into power

Funny thing is that in Mein Kamf, Hitler writes that monarchy is good institution, and even if the moranch is an idiot, his advisors can point him the right way. But Willy himself is evidence of the contrary

someone make a chad Veeky Forums virgin /pol meme pls

I have to agree, these things really lack punch and they haven't made me laugh since the first two because they seem to completely miss the point (trying to make people feel insecure by pointing out things they may actually worry about)

>asking like a virgin
>not making one yourself like a chad
Don't.

Veeky Forums and /pol/ would both be virgins

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Yeah but the Nazis accomplished a lot more than the Italian Fascists. Shouldn't Hitler be Chad?

I thought the point was to show ridiculous nature of the real insecurities by contrasting them with a hyperbolic opposite.

Mussolini was more of chad than Hitler, perhaps even more than any other leader in WW2.
>Was married by a young age
>Had 6 children
>had multiple affairs with mistresses
>Possibly had more offspring cpnecause if this
>Into sword dueling

He also looks rather fit without a shirt on.