Do any of you educated and well read Veeky Forumsintines see OMG dipping soon...

Do any of you educated and well read Veeky Forumsintines see OMG dipping soon? I want to buy some but not at this price if possible obviously.

I think 170k is a good target. This shit will moon by the end of the year. I'm all in on OMG strapped in ready for thrusters

Don't think so
180k is the absolute floor for another week if no news comes out.
They plan on having some big news released this month and bigger news in september

Elliot waves say we already dipped my man. The picture is from yesterday. We already hit the bottom and bounce up.

Now we wait till Asians wake up.

You fucker, the Asians are the ones holding this price down so they can accumulate.

If you want to take some risk, buy at $8'10
If you want to stay on the safer side, wait for the breakout happening before 28th 2am UTC. Watch the volume when breakout happens, either go LONG (above $8'10) for upwards breakout with BIG volume or SHORT (below $8'10) for downwards breakout with BIG volume.

Thats how i trade this shit.

>tfw pleb with only 169 OMG

feels bad man

I thought the second airdrop was this months news?

If it drops drastically like 150k I'm going to buy like $1500 worth .

Has it been revealed how the dividends work with OMG? Will you have to take it off an exchange like NEO with gas?

>1,000+ OMG
>will I be able to live off dividends eventually

Yea pretty much the same thing as neo.

The analyst said each coin could see $1.27 at some point

All you jewy fucks sweating over a few satoshis.

You're going to kick yourselves for not getting in now.

It's going to 140-145k. Already set my buy order

I can barely afford 40 coins. It's better than nothing.

Can't see it mate

This sums up pretty much everything whats going on

I just bought 237

gonna forget about em

>250 OMG
We're all gonna make it brah

>tfw ultrapleb with only 27 OMG

I got tired of watching it do fucking nothing so I sold my bags. It'll moon now, you're all welcome.