The reason why Vikings never established permanent settlements in America

The reason why Vikings never established permanent settlements in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgGRsBOj-y8
youtube.com/watch?v=icPhDK3PTqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=HgGRsBOj-y8

punk > metal
deal with it

snowniggers should have taken horses

no matter how good you're equipement or training is, if you get a surprise attack and find yourself outnumbered you'll probably gonna lose

rap > all other music, deal with it mr.hateslyrics

Half a hear in the high sea in a small boat to get there, half a year to get back.

Punk, metal and rap is all nigger music. European folk or fuck off.

The Gulf Stream is a freeway straight from Spain & Portugal to the Caribbean and back.

Compare to the currents up north.

They were dumb.
Not only they didn't establish anything they also kept it like a secret/forgot about it to the point people centuries later still didn't know about it.

Actually the had a permanent settlement for several decades.

>Compare to the currents up north.
Vikings went to america via the Iceland/Greenland/Newfoundland route, and then back with the gulf stream, apparently that worked well enough for them.

t. brain too simple to appreciate complex rhymeschemes and needs to listen to wordless/simple music

>not folk metal

>metal of any sort

>not Mongolian folk metal
youtube.com/watch?v=icPhDK3PTqc

They feared the Skraeling warrior

The Pilgrims in Massachusetts made it pretty fucking clear that trying to colonize anything north of Virginia was a bad idea.

Eurofag here. Is it true the Indians tries to cannibalize the Pilgrims?

Like rap is "complicated"

>I just wanna Rolly Rolly Rolly with a dab of ranch I already got some designer to hold up my pants I just want some ice on my wrist so I look better when I dance Have you lookin' at it, put you in a trance
I just wanna Rolly Rolly Rolly with a dab of ranch I already got some designer to hold up my pants I just want some ice on my wrist so I look better when I dance
Have you lookin' at it, put you in a trance

Rhyming dance with trance twice. gg

They were weak.

Permanent as in long enough to make a historical impact.

Scientific consensus is that a climate change to colder temperatures changed living conditions on Greenland and ended the Viking colony there.

>he need subtitles for music

Vikings were literally bandits who were looking for gold and women to rape

Would such a group of criminally minded individuals even have the bare IQ to establish a colony with long term, not short term goals?

Only reason they settled Iceland was because it was a nice place to rape Irish women behind their wives backs

Why do people bash nords?

The fuck could they do in Vinland anyway, raping some indians and pillaging their tiny ass villages without anything even modestly resembling an advanced civilization in the nearby area, yeah of course that doesn't look as a feasible prospect to me either

Am I the only one who thought "wow, Jason Unruhe switched his LARPing" at first?

Sounds comfy senpai

No, but they didn't like them right on their coast.

>Strapped shield
>Horned helmet
disgusting

Export timber. Literally what they did in vinland.

hearty laugh

Viking is not a raider exclusively. It is a broad term which includes all people who traveled. Most of them were not raiders, they were farmers looking for better land and climate.

But they didn't, Adam of Bremen knew about it, but people thought it was just some cold islands with a few heathens

Yeah, no. You not gonna cross the North Atlantic in an open sailing boat just to get some timber.

Autists usually, just go to Dublin or any other place that had a lot of Viking activity, it's all »we wuz vikangz»

woah that's even worse

They never even got there in the first place, it's well known you couldn't even sail from Sicily to Sardinia so trans-Atlantic is fanciful