According to my analysis, BNB is about to break out at any moment

According to my analysis, BNB is about to break out at any moment.

It's been moving sideways for a week and now the fees have been placed on Binance, increasing demand. Good luck lads.

Break out imminent. Picking up speed. Over and out.

They are probably suppressing it to help "attract users". Next thing you know they'll be giving it away for free to "attract more users".

Hope you're right but I am a bit underwhelmed by the Exchange and associated shitcoins(ELC, HCC, et. al.)

>according to my analysis

I was the same and considered selling all my BNB and moving my coins back to Bittrex but it seems they've made some good changes lately. The volume is picking up nicely on other coins besides NEO/BNB. Just added the Korean interface today. I think it might actually made it.

I did sell about half my stack, but am still holding around 6k.

I did get burned on HCC though, luckily I learned my lesson and was not retarded enough to touch ELC, boy is that a shitcoin. This Walton coin looks pretty interesting though and I might put some serious money into it.

Also, I doubt they are supressing it to attract users as a nonstop mooning coin would draw a lot more people in than a stagnant $2 coin. And they would never give it away that's just a retarded assumption.

I do believe they are driving down the price though. The investors and founders have 100 million coins coming to them over a 5 year span, about 16 million gets unlocked every year. They are probably terrified that this shit will rocket to $20 before they can unload most of their coins and then crash in the span of 6 months.

The coins they add are so astroturfed, I udnerstand they aren't really vesting money in an English copywriter right now, but it really comes off as though they wrote up on a white board all the niche's where a crypto could fulfill a use case, and are just throwing up coins with absolutely no tech behind them? Will get crushed by other ventures that have teams dedicated to that niche. I'd be amazing if HCC/ELC/Walton were to have any significant development by Q4 2018

Yeah HSR seems like a quality product but I don't know enough about it to invest. I'm guessing this Walton coin is already on Chinese exchanges but not on coin market cap. They need to get on it. Just don't buy it the first couple days because it's obvious Chinese dump on foreigners that have no clue what the value should be.

No it will dump chinese will accumulate then it will break out in 2-3 months with chinese whales controlling all the BNB

what does this mean for the short term?

means it might just go sideways and not become too expensive(which could theoretically deter people from adopting the platform.)

Just sold all my BNB yesterday . Let's see what kind of prophecy happens

Hard to tell what their ambitions are. My first assumption was, they would try to time the release of their own tokens on the market with the burning of the coins they are supposed to do every quarter with the revenue from trading, but now it looks like they are using it to control the price.

Can't really say but if I were them I'd let it take a slow climb up to $5 and then see where to go from there. I'd say this is probably the most sure 1 year hold in crypto though.

>I do believe they are driving down the price though

Yes, the exchange is obviously the whale.

>They are probably terrified that this shit will rocket to $20

They priced BNB at 2.80 in the ICOs and have pushed it below that every time there's been a massive bull run on the coin. They snipe buy orders way below the current rate to drive down the listed price, and when a run gets going they shove in several orders of similar size just below the last trade to stall upward movement.

I'm getting out the next time I can catch the top of a pump near 70k or so.

The lack of stop losses is deliberate for obvious reasons.

Same, sold at 2.53 or something, had a small profit of about 80 eu but hey, now i can put it in other coins.

Man what other coins? Everything seems like shit, this was my only clear moon ticket.

ding ding ding, someone gets it.

Binance themselves driving down the price makes sense. At some point they'll have to buy back the coins so if it's too expensive, they'll burn their earned exchange money.

The coin is being suppressed for the time being but it's going to break out as soon as they start buying up 25% every quarter. Price will rise step by step. This is a long term hodl and I suggest to buy-in at every major dip.

fuck same here buddy. This seemed like a sure thing to $5 by the 24th.

It really fucked with me that they said they'll add fees on the 24th then moved it to the 27th w/o saying anything, then moved it to the 25th announcing it like an hour before it happened.

Fucking chinks. I do like that its 0.1% fees or 0.05% with BNBs. The interface is nice. If they had more coins id probably use it over Bittrex. I dont understand why they would launch with such little coins

They add new coins every week

they add one or two coins every week and its usually some complete shit chinkcoin like HCC.

DNT and MCO are the only non-chink shitcoins they've added since launching

You want to moon Vertcoin is at it again.

They're calculating and methodical, I have no doubts it will go up but how high do you think the ceiling is? If they keep the price stagnant and only raise it quarterly, then I was better off just holding BTC and ETH. I didn't buy at the ICO so 10 cent gains isn't a lot for me since I only have 169 shares.

dunno how high it can go but it should reach 10$ at some point

wrong. they also added usdt and icn

And TRON.. shit

I just want this to pump already so I can get out

THIS!

I got out at 69k sats. 7x'd my money.

waiting on a btc transfer for like 8 hours now, its not even pending on Bittrex yet

only if the exchange volume at least triples

Thank you for the free money.

I am also completely convinced that Binance themselves are the ones keeping this coin under the price of 2.80. Every time it approaches this amount massive sell walls pop up to crash it back down. We would have easily broken $5 by now if not for this blatant manipulation.

You may ask why they would do this, answer is simple. They have to buy back 100 million of these coins with their own profits, so if it hits $20 a coin like it probably would in a month or two without their manipulation they will pretty much be buying these back for eternity. If you read the white paper Binance and their investors get an extra 16 million coins every year released to them, and they are using it to crash the price since they are forced to buy back 100 million tokens.

So what does this mean for us holders? How long are they gonna keep doing this?

For as long as they want really but the manipulation is blatant and even the CEO of Binance mentioned on slack a few days ago that they are not going to "stimulate" the price of BNB. Of course not, they are doing the opposite to suit their agenda and fill their own pockets.

Upwards movement imminent