Was there ever a point in history where genocide was justified?

was there ever a point in history where genocide was justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White genocide, no one love whites.
Not even themselfs

White genocide, euroangutuans have it coming. Incans were superior deal with it.

no, and that´s how slavery begins

Gonna echo white genocide. I mean I'm white but genocide where I get fuck different races and maybe see a black guy on the telly doesn't sound too bad.

Romans extermining the jews was pretty justifiable.

holodomor
'ukrainians' were all greedy kulaks hiding food so they damn well deserved it
not to mention they were conjuring a plan to gain independence with their fake nationality

חרם

Cuck

Dresden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

In the wake of things like the Toba supervolcano and the bronze age collapse, when killing some clan or settlement for resources and fertile territory meant the difference between life and starvation.

I'd say the genocdie of the white race. They are paying for slavery and colonialism

yes
floaty main genocide now

This. I've never met a white person worth preserving. Every time a white homeless man asks me for money I refuse. I simply can't look at them and forget the sins they have committed across all continents. I turn them away and refuse then money or aid.

I've yet to meet a redeemable member of the white race. They truly are a race of devils.

You must be really buttblasted to imitate me...

Stay mad, furfag

Everything done to the Jews.

this. black genocide is real

Genocide has nearly always been justified, in fact I can think of no examples where a group genocided another and offered no justification for their actions.

>Muh Kulaks

Purge yourself tankie scum

The holocaust.

Fox genocide when?