Bought BTC at £3,482.7 today

>bought BTC at £3,482.7 today
>it's now at £3,365.5

will I ever make a profit
thought this could be one thing I succeeded at in life

Funniest thread I've seen in a while.

just buy more, it's predicted to hit 4800 soon

LOL, I don't understand why you would buy on the top. You must have to much money to spend

haha...

>not a 0 fee gdax limit order

Why?

britfag, you have to jump through so many hoops and conversions to get your money from GBP to EUR

Well yes.
It will go up to +5% in the foreseeable future and you'll make gains.
However, by that time you could have made 25% gains too, doing something different.
But stop stressing out.

Coinfloor is alright for Britfags. No EUR conversion needed.

No trading fees either, just deposit/withdraw fees.

looked at coinfloor and on a £100 buy there was a £5 charge, coinbase's was £4

but I didn't realise about the trade fees, that would have been useful when I traded to a desktop wallet

>doing something different
this is literally my first day, not sure where to put my money there's so much conflicting info. Surely for most of these coins you have to buy BTC to buy them anyway?

It's not all over user. You trade that BTC for a good alt and get more bang for your buck, alt moons and you are golden. Don't be a cuck and wallow in your despair.

thanks mate, that's what I'm looking to do - is BTC good for a long term investment though? I was trying to buy STOX earlier but had trouble with my desktop wallet and now I can't be arsed

People still buy bitcoin? Why the fuck would you do that?

You are a total dipshit.

I suppose you're new here. Just HODL and wait a few years then come back with your happy story.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

Don't worry, BTC is going for at least 10-100k before it pops for good. Profit will come in time.

in the long term hopefully what said

but yeah I have the same feeling, I'm trying to get in btc right now but I'm just so fucking scared of a crash, i'll just go all in on ETH and then trade it to btc

>british pounds

fuck off with this who-tier currency

you have to pay the newfag tax, eventually btc will be 10k and you'll be comfy about buying now

Thanks for buying my bags f a m