NEO WHY?

WHY ISNT NEO PRICES RISING REEEEEEEE IM A SCARED LITTLE PUPPY HOLD ME.

MAKE ME FEEL BETTER user

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CityOfZion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell and buy the XRP dip

any ANS / NEO vet is absolutely thrilled at how the price is currently holding up around 900k sats. we will rise again when NEO is good and ready.

Should I buy more neo if it dips down to 30-35 range then?

Which might be quite a while. Like 2 years.

Currently, the very most nodes are operated by the company itself (as the protocol is only half implemented) and it's not quite clear if they want to regulate the Gas price (down) or not.

t. 900 NEO bagholder

Neo is dead and will never recover. Sell for xspec

2 years lol. Try 2 months, max

And we don't give two shits about centralization. That is a feature of NEO, not a bug.

Most chart analyses say NEO is in good shape for the long run. What's your counter-thesis?

>2 months
no.

But @localhuman does a good job at the Python SDK and I think I'll clean it up this WE.
Somebody interested into looking into it with me?

github.com/CityOfZion

>Neo is dead and will never recover.

Recover from what? Your FUD? Pffftttt....

You know it hovered between $2- $8 for 3 months. It just barely normalized its ATH. Your gonna have to wait. Or cash out and feel dumb when it does like me who bailed at $10 after buying at $7.30 because I thought that was the peak. Boy was I wrong. I coulda been sitting on 30k right now... oh well I got a few moves in the works that I think are gonna make me rich.

>t. Eth bag holder

>WAAHHHHH WHY CAN'T IT RISE FOREVER

FUCKING NUCOINERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once OMG is on it's own chain, Neo is fucked. Vitalik is a fucking genius. He saw the threat Neo proposed in Asia and will neutralise it with OMG.

NEO is an entirely new platform that recognized all of ETH's weaknesses and improved on them.

OMG is an overhyped coin used for, supposedly, payments.

good thing i have both

they need to rebrand soon, or some new fake news otherwise it will bleed out. Trend reversal already done thanks to head and shoulders pattern and confirmation through broken august trendline.

in september Veeky Forums will be in pink wojak land, and many Veeky Forumstards will be on suicide watch, because they were greedy faggots who wanted MORE GAINZ instead of taking nice x10 (+) profits.

i already made sick profits out of NEO, im thankful for the big hype and i consider buying again in at $20 range.

then you will not be buying anymore NEOs :)

What is the best way to handle a head and shoulders pattern?

Short

lather, rinse, repeat

smart money is moving to wallets to stake for gas. idk less smart money manipulatinghte exchanges, panic sellers sell every time it starts dipping a bit with no whale to bring it back up, cauess it to stay low.

just speculating. also stake ur neo fools lol

I am bag holding since 50...
Can we rebrand again and pump?

Pumping shit creates bagholders like you, who then dump easily

NEO should rise slowly

Started moving from bittrex to a wallet today. THe Gas gainz are crazy. And Gas is just going to go up in price. 500 Neo nets you groceries-tier money in Gas.

Settle down niggers the ICOs are coming in a matter of weeks

September 9th is when the first ICO comes out. Massive pump right before then as you can only buy it with NEO.

whales accumulating before ICOs

Assuming the gas price doesn't plummet as it's not supposed to be nearly as high as it is now.

ahahahahahha

care to provide any evidence, or just wanna pump your butt fud all over this thread

He's talking nonsense the reason the price is low is because ICOs are coming out next week so the whales want to accumulate. If anything the ICOs will make gas price go up

Just give up and sell your shitty, high market cap coin

Just dump all your NEO. I'll buy it for 400k SAT.