AutismDelta Horrorstory

Some whale just accidentially killed himself :O

On EtherDetlta someone just bought 0.01 DICE for 500 Ether !!

Instead of 500 DICE for 0.01 Ether.

Veeky Forums lets have a moment of comemoration for that poor faggit :/

And repeat after me : EtherDelta is cancer.
Oh EtherDelta will someday fuck you in the ass so hard like it did with that poor fellow.

( P.s: dat guy is not me. Thank the Lord, oh G-Sus )

Post the order

EtherDelta is like driving. Don't do it when you're tired or drunk. Otherwise it's fine.

the site doesn't work for me
doesn't load

Doesnt show in the orderbook.
Bait thread

Let's pay our respects anons...

ULTRA KILL

holy shit just saw it
mother of fuck

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This is 5 eth for 0.01dice. But still hilarious

Also, high-five to the user on the other side who filled that order! HIGH-FIVE!

>On EtherDetlta someone just bought 0.01 DICE for 500 Ether !!

How is it even possible? Who gets the 500 ether? Did someone place a sell order at .01 for 500 ether?

It's so easy to fuck up. I lost hundreds yesterday when I accidentally set a stop loss (instead of a limit) way higher than the current price. I didn't realize it immediately sold my coins until I checked later when the price was near where I wanted to place my limit.

I've also sold at $4.84 instead of $8.44. That wasn't as bad though because the software sells at the best price and I could immediately buy back in for a small loss.

Rip whale.

KEK'd N CHECK'd

But seriously, Etherdelta is horrible. You would have to literally be autistic to think it is intuitive.

i like it.

Holy shit, and now someone did the same shit with district0x !!

Price went up to 3290$ !!

Wtf is going on ?!

why isn't that bullshit github even loading?

Check

If it wasn't so fucking shite and unpolished it would be great. It's easy to use if you have metamask, it's almost like going to an atm and trading.

MOON! MOON MISSION EVERYONE!

*just kidding though...there's no mission...

F to 10 user...

Dat percentage increase tho ...

Thats some serious mooning right there xD ha! :D

bought some stox at 4 AM last night after the announcement of their Alpha being released. My sleep deprived brain bought it at a 30% mark up -- I basically gave some shmuck 3 ETH.

This thread reminds me it could be a lot worse. I'll probably stay away from their from now on -- at least as long as I'm tired.

Radar relay soon.
Stock up on zrx.

Sorry user...here's some respects...

>...

Are u all guys retarded?u cant read ed either. Its 5eth order not 500. So nothing for a whale.

Besides, u realise this is him just manipulating the price spikes?

we need it be autistic so normies cannot mine the goldmine tokens on there and we sell them high at normie based exchanges. Gave me much better returns than bittrex or polo cryptos.

yeah, 5.775 eth. that's what it says, right on the orderbook. what's your point?

just some noob who got two input fields switched around, that's all...

do you even Veeky Forums bro?

great superpower or greatest superpower?

normies on suicide watch