Veeky Forums meta thread

I know this will turn into shit flinging between /pol/ and non /pol/ but we need a final solution to the Humanities question.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/search/text/SJW safespace/
strawpoll.me/13652864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Humanities should be merged with Veeky Forums (literature + humanities). Idiotic humanities memes like Stirnerposting originated there anyway.

There is literally nothing wrong with the discussions on here. It's just leftist SJW safespacers that can't stop sperging out and shitting up the place

>he fell for the anti-&Humanities meme

In other news that Turk tripfag is alive.

based

Humanities is OK

/pol/ must go

Everything else is a spook

/leftypol/ gets the bullet too.

How can we stop (((theologians))) from shutting up Christian threads with their bullshit?

Yes. They're a spook as well

white

They're on /x/ and Veeky Forums as well

IMO it's part of the /pol/ invasion

This. The problem is /pol/, not humanities. There's plenty of history threads derailed by jewposting for example.

/pol/ has begun
GET
OUT

Only because you let them by responding to the bait.

The current state of conflict between leftypol and pol is ideal. We must make sure none of them gains too much control. But due to the nature of Veeky Forums we can't just kick them out. So the solution is to keep them equally pitted against each other.

> implying it's possible to have an apolitical discussion of humanities topics (or history for that matter)

why are you here?

why do you SJWs want a safespace?

Why do you autists want a safespace

desuarchive.org/his/search/text/SJW safespace/
4 pages of the same shit.
Don't you have anything better to do?

I've already asked why leftists want a safespace, pal

>says the faggot part of the leftypol raid on Veeky Forums

Our mod just has to enforce the on-topic and 25-year rules, yes Nazism is Veeky Forums but it's also /pol/ so it belongs there, just like a historical quest thread belongs of /qst/. Let Veeky Forums be for topics that DON'T belong on /pol/ or /int/, and keep material that seems to belong on both Veeky Forums and on another board exclusively on that other board.

stormcucks and kommie krauts GET OUT RIGHT NOW
Veeky Forums is a RADICAL CENTRIST BOARD

Y'all niggas already have one

Thanks comrade, bash that fash.

why do you puny anti white cucks want a safespace so bad?

No. The problem is 'humanities' is such a broad term you end up with a bunch of retads desperately and very obviously trying to turn this place into a left wing /pol/.
Christ, some fucking faggot was posting screencaps from 8ch just a few days ago to win an argument, in a thread about communism that by any stretch of the imagination deserves to be in /pol/.
Retard mods just don't do their fucking job, basically.

>mommy why can't Veeky Forums be more like intellectual like reddit thread # 38485839384

There's /pol/ for any political stuff, /int/ for country banting and polandball LARPing, and /lgbt/ for SJew snowflakes. Veeky Forums is for serious shitposting ONLY, take your tribal shitflinging and fuck off back to where you came from (you know where I mean).

>place into a left wing /pol/
Forgot to say, there's another group of retards trying to turn it into a second /pol/

>why do you puny anti white cucks
Why do you imagine things that are not real?

We think it's fair since you allready have one

No. Veeky Forums is (should be) apolitical.
You fuck off too.

because all you leftists are puny anti white cucks

Do it again Bomber Harris

>Says the faggot part of the /pol/ raid on Veeky Forums

Humanities are simply the study of human behavior. History without humanities is a catalog, an autistic stacking of shit into arbitrary categories. Humanities without history is a popularity contest, because it divorces abstract reasoning from empirical observation, and relies on the rhetorical skills of its believers who can take refuge in it's own internal logical self-consistency.

Veeky Forums is, always has been, and should stay, a place of vigorous debate. It has always thrived on dissenting opinions, just like what happens an academic history. It should be a place where marxists and /pol/lacks can debate the issues without feeling constantly ganged up on. There's always going to be pussies can't handle being in a thread with multiple people who disagree with them, and there's always going to be malcontents on both sides of the aisle which want Veeky Forums to be their safe space.

The only thing we need to do better on is calling people out when they resort to ridicule, memes, and ad hominem attacks instead of sourced arguments. You should even be willing to call people out who's politics you agree with, and recognize in the abstract that what they are doing is not helping your cause but convincing people to resist it. There's no reason we can't settle our differences like civilized men, lads

The problem doesn't go away if you change it to Veeky Forums - History. Guess what WW2 was? That's right history. Guess what the holocaust was? Guess what Stalin was? etc etc, the only posts you;d be getting rid of would be Stirnerposting, which would be good riddance but is hardly the real problem the board faces, which is the culture wars spreading to here and all our threads being drowned in political posturing and propagandising.

I'm not a leftist

>Humanities are simply the study of human behavior.

That's anthropology. The Humanities or Liberal Arts are the study of culture thru the lens of its artifacts, its paintings, sculptures, buildings, literature etc. There's certainly plenty to debate but there are better boards for the holohoax drivel and similar purely political revisionism.

It has been seventy years ant naziboos are STILL butthurt they lost;)
I mean really, did we beat you so bad that you bitch and moan and never shut up almost a century after you lost, jesus

Get over it already

>I'm not a leftist
then why do you want leftists infesting the board?

why do you want a safespace?

indeed.

I don't want neither leftists nor /pol/turds infesting this board

Back2/lit/

Oh wow, sitll butthurt?
Jeez you really are a sad bunch, doing nothing but impotently screaming ang vomiting bile on your keyboard every time someone challenges your percieved superiority?
Your heroes were beaten by degenerate anglos, inferior slavs and burgers.
You lost, cry more;)

>people are STILL responding to the anti white leftist safe space poster

We need a Robespierre mod to actually do shit. Daily public executions and bans of shitposters, /pol/tards, and /leftypol/ raiders is needed to keep Veeky Forums from failing.

>the anit white shill is THIS butthurt that Veeky Forums isn't his SJW safespace

then why are you shilling for them, shill?

I don't have a problem with reasonable discourse, hell i'm very far right and I post on /pol/ alot, but the blatant Anti-intellectual raiding from /pol/ and tankies is pissing me off. Discussions on the history of African civilizations turn into reddit spamming WE WUZ. Holocaust Denial threads that no one takes seriously, Did they fear the _ warrior threads, more stupid meme shit over and fucking over again, tankies posting about how Stalin and Pol pot dindu nuffin, Nationalist narratives over historical analysis, it goes on and on. I've posted many quality threads that get 10 replies max, but when I posted a bait thread about "Is Degeneracy a meme?" with Pic related it got 200+ replies and was on the first page for two days. What happened to keeping /pol/ on fucking /pol/.

I'm not

>I'm not
100% shill confirmed

>This fag is STILL butthurt that his heroes lost

Cry more, your rage nourishes me

@3209555
>the antifa cuck is still mad that there arw some people who aren't subhuman cucks like him

>the stormweenie is still mad he lost
Cry more, it will never be enough

@3209570
>the impotent nigger worshipping cuck is still giving me (you)

Why do redditors do this?

>just admitted being a troll
Reported, also your tears are sweeter than licorice to me

>so mad he can't even reply properly

Your tears are delicious you impotent cuck

Anthropology is the study of human societies or cultures and their development. That is one facet of the study of human behavior, which can also include sociology, psychology, evolutionary biology, and arguably even religion. Anything which is a commentary on the way humans interact with each other is a type of humanities.

Aww come now, where is your sense of sportsmanship? You know how old playboy magazines used to be Pulitzer Prize winning articles in between pictures of tits, so it was like a juxtaposition of high lofty ideals with low-brow visuals to break up the pace? Think of Veeky Forums as a place for substantive conversation, yet which still yields a fair share of idiots just waiting for you to smack the ever loving shit out of them. Learn to enjoy being a dick to deserving targets on the internet and Veeky Forums becomes a magical place.

And you and I would probably find a lot to disagree with politically, but as long as we were keeping things on topic, logical and impersonal, i'm not going to give you the satisfaction of a checkmate by resorting to ridiculing you for having a different opinion, because at that point you'd know that I ran out of ideas.

@3209582

>The antifa cuckold is scared of "trolls"
>The antifa cuckold announces reports
How new are you?

remove &humanities
create religion board (I'm an atheist and even I think a religion board has a long time coming).

Are all discussion not filled with fallacies, strawmen, and political agendas a safespace to you?

Veeky Forums already has enough boards and it is nice to be able to fit in just as much interests as needed like Veeky Forums does. A religion board would be too niche to justify its existence.
Veeky Forums's moderation should just be more strict against shitposting or shitty frog template threads like on /jp/ and it may become a good board.

Humanities was a mistake.

Don't you have a BLM march to go to?

strawpoll.me/13652864

>still can't reply properly
>still being this mad
You are, and always will be nothing more than a slave, droning about someone else's wiews with no ideas of his own.
A cuck and a sore loser

This.

Tankies, stormniggers, revisionist and centrist get the rope

delete /bant/
create /god/

I pick krauts.
Both, the krispy and the kommie kind.

The quality of this board would be massively improved by the removal of the Incatard, the Fersian poster, the upper Egypt memer, why do all leftists hate white people and I was born so called Jewish

>tfw you can't talk about a non-western country without Eurowankery

I just want a history board

Why do you anti-white leftist SJWs want to make Veeky Forums into a safe space?

Is it so wrong to have a history board. What have we done to /pol/ to be constantly raided like this?

Why are you stormweenies alway crying about a war that you started, but never stopped crying over?

@3209628
>says the faggot who's literally the pawn of the leftist establishment

Kill yourself reddit cuck

You subhuman leftists literally want this place tp be a leftist safespace

>says the fag who is crying abou it on a bhutanese cave-scribbling site

Free speech you cuck, why dont you cry more?

Lmao learn how to reply correctly you dumb Stormnigger. You aren't on Reddit anymore son.

>bhutanese cave-scribbling site
Excuse me, Sir, but I believe that this is a tibetan cinerama BBS

What else would you expect of whiny subhumans who have nothing better to do than cry in impotent autistic rage over something they have no control over, he is so mad at me that he couldn't even reply properly lol

Since when are Jews spreading lies about Our Lord part of a /pol/ invasion?

@3209677
@3209679
@3209694
Why are you anti white reddit cucks so mad that you're not getting your (you)?

But (you) just gave me a (you) dummy
Also, cry more

@3209709
>this cuck is still crying
Sad

>tfw the jews are inferior but control all the banks, media , and corporations, and control the world
Cry more and don't forget to look like the bumbling retard that you are, you are just bringing more people to the other side goy!

Hi.

Can hiro just rangeban all people consistently posting on /pol/ and /leftypol/ to final get rid of those niggers

Hello

The problem is that Veeky Forums does not have leftypol posters IPs because they post on 8gag

@3209726
>the cucks is still crying
Please keep going, you're hilarious in q sad way

>using my argument
Wew, this really is pathetic, im going to bed now , giving oun no more (you)'s to internet attention whores, keep crying you lost though, cuck.

@3209760
You can have beds in cuck sheds?

Hi.

Why is she screaming, she'd be passed out from the pain or trauma

nth thread derailled on/his/ by /pol/
really makes me ponder why they are so hated around here

Here's a question.
How do we get rid of rebbit?

>around here
The reddit tourist exposed himself

Notice how the SJWs ITT will ignore this