When did this board get riddled with people who spam "muh /pol/!" at everyone?

It's pretty fucking shit now. There's threads about Rhodesia, Nazis, the confederacy, colonisation, and the entire threads are ruined by butthurt redditors shitting it up. It's not even just right wing posts they're doing it to, anyone not going there to whine about the thread is called /pol/, it's gotten to the stage there are very few good threads because anyone actually trying to discuss topics is "/pol/".

Don't take my word for this, open ANY thread with 100+ posts and F3 "/pol/", I guarantee there will be at least a dozen redditors whining about this. Why are they being allowed to shut down disdussion like this just because they dislike what is saying?

Go back to your containment board autist

Are you aware the reputation /pol/ has on the rest of Veeky Forums?

If you stopped shitting up other boards then there would be no need for it.

Bravo, reddit. Literally proving my point.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

>shit up the board
>no one likes me
>boohoo

your trainwreck board is what draws redditors to Veeky Forums in the first place.

Except one post (my post) wasn't accusing you of being a /pol/ack, I was just asking you, do you know what the rest of Veeky Forums thinks of /pol/? Also those two other posts were clearly bait.

Also this

It's Jews. Ignore them.

>There's threads about Rhodesia
"Remind me how this wasn't a literal paradise on Earth until subhuman niggers ruined it?"

>Nazis
"I'm not a Nazi, but I just watched this YouTube documentary and realized Hitler did nothing wrong! Discuss"

>the confederacy
">Still believing the War of Northern Aggression was about muh Slavery"

>colonisation
See Rhodesia section.

Hi.

Is /pol/ right about anything regarding Hitler and nazism?

But /pol/ is reddit.

/r/the_donald migrants =/= /pol/

So you admit that you aren't /pol/?

>/pol/ unironically calling anyone reddit
>when they're the ones who brought r/the_donald, r/alt_right and other facebook/twitter underage

holy shit where is your self awareness

>years ago
>less phones
>now
>more phones
Woah...really activates the ol' almonds

>/r/the_donald migrants =/= /pol/
Yes they are, the sane people and oldfags on /pol/ were scared off to Veeky Forums and their respective boards, now there's only underage and legitimate reddit autists on /pol/ currently, explains why the post quality went down the shitter post-2015

I haven't been on /pol/ since the election brought a bunch of redditors there.

>2 right wing subreddits
>thousands of leftist subreddits
woah

Nice!

maybe you should go back there and create threads that actually discuss history

If that were true then Veeky Forums wouldn't be full of leftists.

what are you talking about?

Still Reddit. One is just as bad as the other.

>history
>on /pol/
>instead of Veeky Forums
i think ur confuzed

>not growing out of your edgy /pol/ phase
You have to go back

Leftists claim because there are two right wing subreddits then reddit is a right wing site, when that's obviously not true because every other subreddit is leftist.
Are you always this slos?

No, I mean creating threads about discussing history on Veeky Forums.
This thread is not discussing history and therefore does not belong here

>If that were true then Veeky Forums wouldn't be full of leftists.
It isn't
funny how you retards bash antifacucks for thinking everybody's a nazi but you do the same, thinking everybody a commie

both of you can fuck off and die out of my precious board, Veeky Forums is centrist/classical liberal board.

Veeky Forums is getting increasingly polarized and populated with newfriends who are under the impression that "problematic" thinking only occurs on /pol/ and that the rest of the boards on this site are simply reddit tier normie friendly boards.

This thread is about an inability to make threads discussing history here as they get attacked by redditumblr.

You obviously haven't been on /pol/ at all before Trump was a thing, the place really was a natsoc place full of stormfags who unironically refereed to themselves as 'alt-right'.

/pol/ now is just shitposters when it used to be full of real hate.

>It isn't
woah
op btfown the fuck out

>Leftists claim because there are two right wing subreddits then reddit is a right wing site, when that's obviously not true because every other subreddit is leftist.
ok but what does this have to do with you retards bringing underage redditors to Veeky Forums?

>This thread is about an inability to make threads discussing history
Meta threads don't belong anywhere. If you are the OP, you should do the better thing and delete this thread and maybe learn how to debate properly instead.

Telling people to go to /r9k/ just because they DARED to say something bad about females is even worse.

Pushing an ideological viewpoint that completely ignores historical fact isn't history. It's retard tier shitposting. You have a designated safe space go back to is and stop shitting up other boards

>Rhodesia
I'll give you that, but they aren't wrong.
>WWII
Le shitler xd
Woah dood the soviets won the whole war by themselves
Muh harriss do it again xd
Muh /pol/ boogieman
>CSA
hurrdurr rednecks
Muh sherman xd do it again xddddd
Muh /pol/ boogieman
>colonisation
I'll give you that again.
But you're forgetting
>eurangatangs
>turkposting
>transparent Marx shilling
>le spooks XDDDDDDD
This board has been shit since day one, with or without /pol/. Don't delude yourselves.

No it wasn't, real /pol/ hates alt right because they let fags like Milo in and support Israel, /r/the_donald are the ones that claim to be alt right.

fuck off perma virgin
you must have had sex to use this board

I've been browsing since /new/ was a thing. People are just tired of /pol/'s shit because they can't stop shilling and shitting their views on other unrelated boards

Case in point.

>Veeky Forums is x ideology.
At least commies acknowledge that not every smart person views the world through their lens. Get your conceit out of here.

If you cant handle banter than fuck off
Also thats rich considering any opinion not conforming with theirs is automatically >go back to your safespace >fuck off leftist
Ad infinitum

>open ANY thread with 100+ posts and F3 "/pol/"
I did. The current thread about Hitler is rather tame. Aside from the threads about holocaust skepticism, stormnigger, and one about the academic the other 100+ posts threads are kinda bland and I don't see how people are shutting down discussion by screaming /pol/.

Nobody on /pol/ used the term alt right before Hillary referred to (((Breitbart))) cucks that way.

They were using the term before the media started using it a bunch. Once other people started using it they started making fun of it themselves. The point being is that Trump really did change /pol/ rather radically.

> Veeky Forums is centrist/classical liberal board
Veeky Forums, like history, is (supposed to be) apolitical. It has nothing to do with politics.
You can fuck off too.

>>eurangatangs
Lel, retarded eurangutan doesn't even know how to spell.

Shall we ban discussions on (e.g.) the French Revolution lest too many people approach it from a reactionary angle? Many parts of history are inherently political, sorry that your beliefs occasionally get challenged.

>not knowing about "[board] belongs to [type 1], [type 2] leave" meme
hello newfriend

>people have opinions on historical events
You're right, that should never be allowed.

This.

Tankies, Stormniggers, revisionist of all ilk and centrists get the rope, History should be discussed as is and without any sort of bias

It didn't though, were you there when Drumpf bombed Assad? Entire board was hatred of Trump. Don't know how it is now, haven't been back since.

Its not as if it's just Veeky Forums posters who have a problem with shitposters from /pol/.

>centrists get the rope
> History should be discussed as is and without any sort of bias
coherence

>haha i was only pretending to be retarded

And I'm sorry about your views getting challenged too. Maybe you should practice what you preach, shut up and stop whining about it.

centrists instigate just as much as the stormniggers and tankies on here and chances are they're usually just /pol/acks in disguise

>/k/
>not /pol/
Top kek, you can always tell when people try to shill division because it's always lazy. This is literally just an image with board names on.

Oh no, I forgot, gun owners are usally really left wing, aren't they?

>/leftypol/ not on the picture
Did you edit the original?

leftypol is based and are the rightful inhabitants of Veeky Forums

the original picture was wrong

>using the word based
This isn't reddit.

They're usually of the Libertarian persuasion, its hard to pin down what /pol/ is exactly between the NatSoc LARPers and the leftypol infiltrators

Didn't know there was a leftypol one

I'm not the one complaining about topics relevant to the board that I don't like. You can talk as much as you want, just don't get butthurt when someone responds to you in a way that's "too /pol/".

kys

leftypol is just as bad as /pol/

leftypol is inherently better than pol because jt isnt full of racist shitfucks

>/pol/ user gives his two cents
yeah like all that WE WUZ and MUH SJWs threads being spammed on /v/?

or when that time /pol/fags tried to start an election war on /k/ because muh trump?

or every single time they spam nigger on every CBT photo thread on Veeky Forums because someone looks brown?

/pol/niggers deliberately start subtle political bait threads on other boards and use them as ammunition against mods and janitors when they get deleted, look at "muh SJW jannies won't let me shitpost about kotaku on /v/, my thread was totally on topic and not some pathetic try to stir shit up!! mods are satan!!"

How about we ban this meta thread instead so we could actually discuss whatever you want to discuss on this board and you could try to present your viewpoint, because the fact that you can only claim that others around you are some idiots who can't stand their viewpoints to be challenged makes me think that you in fact do not have enough historical knowledge to challenge anyones viewpoints because you spend too much time shitting on Veeky Forums instead of reading

>Oh no, I forgot, gun owners are usally really left wing, aren't they?

You'd be surprised at how many leftists, traps, gays, and trannies are on Veeky Forums. And /k/ really is particularly libertarian-leaning as a whole so the /pol/ posters always get outed when they start talking about banning blacks or anybody else from guns.

i'm not that guy, user.

Tbh I'm not too butthurt, I just feel it's well past time /pol/ get's a taste of it's own medicine, by being irrationally shat on when they express their own beliefs

just because your angle doesn't have a racial aspect to it doesn't mean that its better

/leftypol/ is just assblasted that contemporary Marxism considers them the oppressors rather than the oppressed.

Also,
>muh racism

>You'd be surprised at how many leftists, traps, gays, and trannies are on Veeky Forums.

I meant /k/, not Veeky Forums.

Also, bronies, /mlp/ is the 2nd most hasguns board on Veeky Forums, oddly enough.

>it's another meta thread gets 65+ posts in under half an hour episode
>while another meta thread made an hour prior is in the catalog with 120 posts right now
I think we should admit Veeky Forums needs the old yeller treatment and be done with it.

/pol/ is for outcast political viewpoints, an claps, nazis, white pride, anti gay, basically contrarianism.

Commies aren't welcome there because you can freely wave a commie flag in public and they agree with all the same pro fag, anti marriage, pro immigration shit the mainstream parties do.

Veeky Forums needs a janny like /jp/ has

/k/ are libertarians, they advocate for less government, which is the opposite of what your totalitarian ass believes

if you think fascism and gun ownership can mix you're deluded

I've never seen someone start a meta thread complaining that there are too many non-/pol/ posters on this board. The whining about content is coming from one side only.

>you can freely wave a commie flag in public

>if you think fascism and gun ownership can mix you're deluded
Hitler cut firearms regulation, though.

I think you are blind in that case because that is exactly what this thread is.

"Libertarians" will ally with fascists and Nazis to fight the "SJWs" and "gommies"

What do you think would happen if you did? Unless you wave it in rural Eastern Europe nothing's going to happen.

In some major Metropolitan areas in the US you can like LA or San Fran, obviously wouldn't fly with more conservative areas

Maybe but until that day fuck off

True, Fascists are less of a threat to personal liberty than SJWs or communists.

You could have left every speech mark out of this post, you know.

This thread isn't complaining that too many people here approach history from a Marxist or neoliberal angle or something like that.