Historically speaking, why do Jews have a "better than thou" attitude?

Historically speaking, why do Jews have a "better than thou" attitude?

muh chosen people

Torah tells them they are "the chosen people". Simple as that. I'm a Jew, I was Orthodox at one point, and I also served in the IDF. You can ask me questions if you like. I'm watching GOT so there might be delays in my responses, depending on how interesting or shit the show is.

God kinda did say they're the chosen people.

/pol/ needs to make the distinction between the different diaspora groups that make up jews.

Hassidic jews will walk around with "Death to Zionism and genocidal Israel" signs whilst most Ashkenazi Jews will directly lobby in foreign countries to accommodate Israel's interests.

למה אתה כל כך שמן?

I'm underweight.

Has the Orthodox community changed it's consensus on Reform conversion?

Reconstructionist is out of the question since they don't hold onto the traditions at all, but I remember reading somewhere that Reform has improved on following though with Mikveh baths and study emphasis, so I wondering if Orthodox opinion on Reform has improved. Israeli citizenship is essentially Orthodox conversion only, but even then they sometimes refuse Orthodox, although that's more of a political issue than it is a religious law issue.

See, when other people go "Better than Thou," they usually have something going for it. Like say, Rome and Imperial China's great civiliations.

But Jews?
>Get driven out of country.
>Suffer slavery and whatever.
>Muh better than you.

למה אתה אומר שקרים?

>Suffer slavery and whatever.
Not him but they didn't though, there's no evidence that exodus and the time of slavery in egypt ever actually happened. Unless you're referring to a different time.

I'm a kike, it's in my blood *hand rubbjng intensifies*

OP here, I work a lowly shitty job but 9/10 times im treated with respect - except from Jews. They want you to bend over backwards for them and they still arent happy.

Hitler was right.

>Has the Orthodox community changed it's consensus on Reform conversion?
No and there is exactly 0 chance it ever will.

OP here- disregard that I suck cocks.

Thank fuck the Sanhedrin isn't still around, imagine what they would do if Orthodox got their hands on that power.

Jew detected

They kind of are. It's not widely known but there is a sort of "practice Sanhedrin". Like they meet and stuff but it's not universally recognized or official yet. At least a couple years ago they were around, and haven't checked up on it. You can google it for more info. Don't google "practice sanhedrin" that's not what it's actually called lol. I know they've began talking about and considering rebuilding the Temple dor example.

It's funny because if Judaism is right, Jews are FUCKED. Most Jews are secular and don't live up to the commandments in the Torah, which means they are absolutely fucked if Judaism is right. Gentiles on the other hand can eat pork and not get circumcised and all that and be fine.

Judaism is a Gentile-Supremacist religion that makes Jews malnourish themselves and certain days and mutilate their penises because of YHWH's sick masochistic fantasy.

This

I worked at restoring an apartment and we had a jew couple living on the first floor. The faggots constantly whined and bitched over everything and even negotiated us to wash their fucking windows. And when they lost electricity, they came blaming us and forced us to check it out and 'fix it', nevermind the fact that we worked on the 4th floor and they were on the 1st.

Fucking faggots had the star of david and israeli flags everywhere I shit you not.

10/10 would suck

You deserve it, you Goy cattle. Unless they are Hasidics, which in that case they are Satanic Kabbalists who are not Jews in anyway. However, if the people you speak of are non-Hasidic Jews, you deserve everything and you need to work harder to serve the Jewish people. It's what G-d created you for.

*tsar of david

>dat pepe

Why do Jews have such higher IQs? Does /pol/ know this, and does this explain their resentment towards them?

None of this happened. No /pol/ poster has ever had a real job, that's the first giveaway

Better question is why do Ashkenazi Jews in America have 10 points higher an IQ than Ashkenazi Jews in Israel? Does culture really affect IQ?

We don't. G-d didn't choose us first, He tried choosing many other nations. These nations all rejected the covenant. We accepted it. We suffer and thrive because of the covenant.

I think it's quite hypocritical coming from Ishmaelites and Nazarenes that we have a superiority complex. We never condemned Gentiles to eternal hell fire, nor did we curse them and their faith.

>implying pol doesn't constantly shill for right wing zionism

Checked

The Jews that I've met tend to be self-hating.

>American culture rising someone's IQ
That would be the first

This. The only Jew i've ever known hated being Jewish. He ended up killing himself eventually.

It's rather simple really. During the oppression of Jews in Nazi Germany the ones to flee first were the rich and educated Jews. And again when the holocaust actually started the Jewish community made tough choices to save the intelligentsia over plebs. Jews originating from Europe today have high IQs because mostly all the morons got killed in the holocaust while said selection did not occur in the Middle East, Africa or Asia.

So you are telling me Hitler accidentally created a Jewish master race?

It's the whole "God's Chosen Race" mentality that makes them feel superior.

They're all really good at Age of Empires II.

t. play against a chabad rabbi and get my ass beat on a regular basis

>I'm watching GOT
Are all jews plebs?

You say this like its true rather than something jews made up

The various Jewish groups in israel intermarry quite a bit?

I'm jewish and I don't watch GoT although probably 40% of my friends do watch it like 40% of your friends.

Like everyone else?

Have you ever been to China or Japan?

Have you been a brown person who visits the South in the USA?

No. My girl friend is Conversative Jewish and told me the levels.

Non-Practicing Jews: Jews were were born and raised Jewish but are atheists or don't give a shit, but are still labeled Jewish because they were born that way.

Liberal Jewish: People who go to Synagogue and do liberal lefty stuff with female Rabis. Kosher is only a suggestion.

Conservative Jewish: Most Jews in America. Tend to keep kosher. Vote pro-Isreal. Tend to accept other conservative Jews. Think Orthodox Jews are a bit nutty.

Orthodox Jews: Think other Jews aren't really Jews. Take things literally. Have shit tons of kids.

I think Hasidic Jews are somewhere up in the Orthodox class, but I didn't get that.

But anyways. Liberals and Conservative Jews intermarry all the time, but it is a jump to intermarry between Conservative and Orthodox.

Sometimes Conversatives are ok with their children marrying non-Jews as long as they sort of make an attempt to go along with the religion. Say go to synagogue and wear the hat.

Orthodox requires full on conversion like Trumps daughter.

>and I also served in the IDF
Go fuck yourself

This is the only reason you need

Seriously though its the same with any serious religious person, they always think they have the one true answer and are better than you because of it

because religion gives people an excuse to be self-righteous as hell.
Next question?

Because they're objectively smarter than everyone else

it's compulsory dipshit

I'll fix this.

Non-Practicing Jews: Hebrews who have been subverted by Gentile culture, equivalent to the Hellenistic Jews who fell into the lap of Greek degeneracy.

Reform Jews: German liberalism + Judaism. Scum of the earth.

Conservative Jews: More acceptable than Reform, still scum and still a subversion of Judaism.

Orthodox Jews: Only true Judaism that exists. If they aren't Orthodox, they aren't practicing a pure form of Judaism. Actually listens and follows the commandments laid out in the Torah.

Hasidic Jews: Satanic Kabbalists. Worst kind of heresy. They can't truly be considered Jews or Rabbinical. They blaspheme against the great sages (of blessed memory) and say they wrote things they never wrote.

(OP)
Have they, actually? Most of the Jews I've personally known didn't have a "better than thou" attitude.

>Jewish (?)
>has a tattoo

can you elaborate on what Hasidim even is?

Honestly, out of all ethnic groups in history Jews are the only one where that kind of attitude is justified.

"Historically speaking..." is the "Is there a videogame that lets me..." of shitposting.