SOME FAGGOT PRETEND WHALE CAME HERE AND SHILLED THIS PIECE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT!!

If I ever find you, I will literally step on your face. I even imagine that faggotry involved in pretending to be a whale that is going to pump a coin with his "team" only to fucking try to trick people into buying a fucking god damn horse dick of a coin.

Seriously, you are a robust cocksucker of the highest magnitude... please go back to fucking your mother while riding a goat, you fucking pajeet.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-aug-24th-46426f8666c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't make your own decisions get the fuck out of crypto before you lose more money.

idk, i think he's a pretty cool guy. good psyop. i didn't buy this shit because their white paper was fluffy and they have no actual product. didn't you do your research, pajeet?

Sorry you had to learn the hard way, OP.

This will make you stronger and more aware of scams

bought in at $1

still comfy with my 2.5x gains, dont plan on selling anytime soon. get fucked op

>still up 146%
>today is a bad day
>146% up
>bad day
>up
>still

faggot

I bought in the ICO. Buying at 4X, yeah that's some shady shill action, fuck that shiller. Sorry for anyone who bought there. BlockCat is a solid 2-4X, not a 20X.

/thread
You were the one stupid enough to listen OP, suck a bag of dicks

gotta love neo-Veeky Forums they get scammed left and right

this will be the 4th thread i come in and laugh at you retards for falling for it. 3rd thread i told you not to buy it.

>blockCAT
>logo looks like a dog
nicely done, OP. nicely done

Funny how it made me money. Still better than many shitcoins out there, and the market cap is low. Could literally buy right now, and sell at a 10%-30% profit in a matter of hours.

If you cant make it out without getting burned with such high volatility, you aren't going to make it at all.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Everything looked good besides the business part. They had like 10 projects and the overall goal is too ambitious. I still like it and would buy a little if I could.

Just bought 10k

They're hiring more people. They will meet those goals soon enough. It will take hardly any money/volume to moon this thing again and these are perfect prices to get in at.

Honestly not having direction at this point isn't that big of a deal because all the ground work is the same. Compared to the shit coins that get shilled here this is in the top 95%. More.

Anytime someone starts off a post of fucking Veeky Forums with "Hey bros, [FAGGY NAME] here" if you actually listen to them you deserve to lose everything.

In fact I hope it was literally every penny to your name and you borrowed money from your abandoned child's college fund.

There is still hope, it was back up to $3.85 an hour ago

Don't think he was a fake whale ,the price of this shit is very clear being manipulated.

>all the ground work is the same.

creating lots of fake social media accounts and hyping it?

Hodling 2k I bought at 2.7 usd. We'll see how it goes. I don't expect I will be stuck with them for long.

you have to be one stupid fuck to not see this as a good investment

The coin got pumped from Veeky Forumstards buying it. Now people from the ICO are taking profits. Its a promising coin, I bought near the ATH, not worried at all.

Obvious Veeky Forums nerds shilled their shitcoin on Veeky Forums. They played to their strengths and got paid. Good for them.

I unironically think this is a promising investment, I just wish I hadn't bought near ATH so I could have more.

Haha Eric Huang, the evil Veeky Forums shitposter.
Dudes from canada and is almost going overboard doing the nicest things possible to not upset any investor. This is a comfy coin.

medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-aug-24th-46426f8666c

And you are the biggest tard for trusting him

These bags are heavy...

WE ARE CATSTRONAUTS

NO GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING SHUTTLE IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY FUEL IN THE TANKS

The only person fucking stupid and retarded is you who fell for it. Don't blame someone else.
You need to realize you are stupid and tricked

>itt Veeky Forums once again proves that they're low time preference niggers
Just wait till it hits more exchanges. Better yet don't wait and sell now, I still need to accumulate.

Still 150% up after ico that happened last week.
What a cuck

Bought at ico and aiming to sell 75% of my holdings at $10. I don't think Blockcat is a world changer but it's a nice project with very low token circulation. Withholding anything catastrophic it's hard to lose on it at the current prices. There's not even any real liquidity yet so expect gains once it hits a mainstream exchange.

Hi OP. Anomaly Whale, the one who shilled CAT to you. Had a good laugh on this thread, but for your sake I hope you didn't sell.

If you don't sell, you'll be up at least 2-3x in the coming week or two when this hits Bittrex/Liqui.

BlockCat is not a shitcoin. For all those wondering why they should buy BlockCat:

-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, and other prominent figures
-Smart contracts made easy, the Apple of smart contracts
-Only $30 million market cap. Expected to rise well above $200-300 million by Q4.
-Already selling at 4x initial price in under a week. Hasn't even hit a major exchange yet
-The CEO is like a young vitalik. Founder coins are locked up, not a pump and dump.
-Has no viable competitors, solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency space. Acts as the right-hand man to Ethereum
-Wonderful and friendly community to answer all of your questions.

The current price is what it is because of whales trying to keep the prices down to accumulate. If you really want to sell, wait until the next pump to .009 at least.

I'd recommend holding and not getting emotional about the short term fluctuations on a currently illiquid and undervalued cryptocurrency.

If you did sell, now is the time to buy more CAT and accumulate. To the moon CATstronaughts!

Cheers!

>-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman
Stopped reading. Into the trash it goes.

CATMARINES
TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

>when this hits Bittrex
The Bittrex meme. This coin is doomed.

I sold this a little while ago at a loss of like $3 and now I'm broke thanks Veeky Forums

>selling BTC for alt(shit)coins (including FIAT)

Enjoy staying poor.