Hi guys, want to know the most undervalued ICO right now Veeky Forums doesn't want you to know about?

Hi guys, want to know the most undervalued ICO right now Veeky Forums doesn't want you to know about?

Tierion.

This microsoft backed ICO is going to be the next 10x. It just hit market today and you can grab it for only 2x ICO price.

If you don't want to make money, ignore this post. Otherwise: etherdelta.github.io/#TNT-ETH

Enjoy the easy gains

Shut the fuck up dont ruin it

I'm not sure the token has a real purpose but there will be gains for sure.

Get in before everyone else does at only 2x ICO price guys.

By the way, this is Anomaly Whale from the CAT threads. I'm still a proud owner of CAT but I also got in this lovely gem Tierion

You might wanna have a word with this guy

Is 2X ICO price a bad deal?

if he didn't sell he'd be okay, look at the current price of CAT. I never advised anyone to sell, just to wait till bittrex till it goes 10x.

GUYS. DO NOT LISTEN TO WHOEVER THIS FAGGOT OP IS. PRICE ON ETHERDELTA IS LITERALLY 10X ICO PRICE RIGHT NOW. HE'S LITERALLY TRYING TO FUCK YOU.

of course it is that's why they're making threads to get you to buy their bags

Why does every ico and shitcoin tied to microsoft. Maybe next coin say it's tied to trump towers or some shit

FUCK YOU. Asshole piece of shit. The price at which it is selling on etherdelta right now is >$200 million. They raised $25 mil at ICO. REPEAT DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT'S BAGS. I hope OP literally dies choking on a dick.

Then after microsoft approval and microsoft dumping millions into the coin. Then we wait until bittrex lists it. Witch I might add is 100 percent going to happen due to microsoft owning 99.9 percent of said shitcojn

How do you come up with that number?

>Then we wait until bittrex lists it.
and there it is. the telltale sign of a shit coin

Let me gues in one week they are going to do a airdrop? If microsoft does not approve of the pump they will rebrand?

I don't think your match is correct.

Literally look up the facts. Im not going to spoonfeed you into not getting fucked by OP. If you want a good anal ripping, please go ahead on OP's shit bags.
If you really want to buy, just wait a few days until the dumping is over. This is literal suicide rn.

1 billion coins.
ICO raise $25 million. You do the math. Should be trading at 0.0008 eth at fair price. Assuming it 2x immediately after ico, that would be 0.0016 eth. They're selling it at 0.0068 eth right now.

Enjoy getting fucked.

but user its .00068 not .0068

I meant "math" but wasn't this supposed to be 7 cents at ICO price?

holy shit some dumbass just bought .001 TNT for 4 eth HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only 350million of the coins are in circulation so OP's 2X number seems about right. ETH was also trading at $200 at the time of the ICO which should also be taken into consideration.

Yes, this.

Ok. You're right. I meant 0.00008 eth at fair price. They're selling it at 0.00068. Happy?

it's 3x ico right now

ICO price was 0.00035 eth and on etherdelta its 0.00065.
Are we talking about the same coin?

350 million in circulation and 650 million locked away? Ok. Makes sense. Once again, have fun getting railed. Maybe you'll make something in the short term.

Dang. Jumped on this post because I legit thought he was being helpful. Lost 100 out of my 200 feels bad. :(

>fair price is 80% less than ICO

Guys its 2x ICO based off eth do your research

Where are my tokens? Did they not all get distributed yet?

you gotta add it as a custom token dipshit

So it's too late of I didn't?

Yeah, you've got to add them within 5.25 min. Otherwise they're send to vitalik's wallet.
That bastard got all my OMG.

Serious? I'm fucked? How do I add the token?

Token Name: Tierion Network Token
Token Symbol: TNT
Decimals: 8
Contract Address: 0x08f5a9235b08173b7569f83645d2c7fb55e8ccd8

how can you be this stupid? i bought each TNT at 7 cents, or 0.00035 eth. it's trading at 21 cents and 0.0007 eth.

Comfy af waiting for the Jupiter mission

right now it has a cap of 300m, doesnt it atleast need some more traction before it goes higher? i think 250-300m fits for now.

How fuckin tall is your phone

galaxy s8+, so yeah its tall